Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Characters will come to the next EG movie?

Weak Freak

I kinda wonder if the dazzlings and Timber will appear in the coming movie, considering how the dazzlings may starve without their powers to eat people´s frustration (dark and weird) and Twilight´s love interest Timber because he said he was interested to move into town. so I think the mix between these characters would be interesting if you ask me, and I do hope so because I´m really curious how it would end for these characters.

what´s your thoughts?

-Weak Freak

22 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

Can we get Lightning Dust and Gilda to show up? I really want Lightning Dust and Gilda to show up

Given how Lightning Dust was originally supposed to be in Friendship Games, but got replaced with Indigo Zap, she kinda does deserve to be brought into EQG.

• Brohoof 2

Given the leaked Starlight design, I'm kinda expecting her to show up next. Besides that, how about Coco Pommel and Zecora? Both are reasonably popular characters, so it'd be neat to see their human counterparts.

• Brohoof 1

Remember, we have three specials this year as opposed to a new movie. Because each one is only twenty-two minutes in length, character development and appearances are likely to be limited to the main and secondary characters. If we are to get any human versions of ponies who haven't appeared yet, I can see them being restricted to background and/or cameo appearances or end up being significant to the plot. Starlight is likely to appear given the leaked design but I'd also like to see human versions of Moondancer, Troubleshoes, Discord, Chrysalis, and Lord Tirek.

• Brohoof 1

i am still waiting on the Wonderbolts to appear.... THE SCHOOL TEAM IS CALLED THE WONDERCOLTS FFS!!!!

they also completely blew their chance on putting Zecora into Legend of the Everfree.  

• Brohoof 1

On 12.4.2017 at 8:33 PM, cmarston1 said:

Given how Lightning Dust was originally supposed to be in Friendship Games, but got replaced with Indigo Zap, she kinda does deserve to be brought into EQG.

totally agree on that, they deserve some attention to them. it´s possible it´s because these characters are so great and unique and us fans love these characters that it might take the focus from the main characters of the stories. but hey, let´s just hope it´s possible if they even get in the background, it would be neat hehe.

On 13.4.2017 at 8:36 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

Remember, we have three specials this year as opposed to a new movie. Because each one is only twenty-two minutes in length, character development and appearances are likely to be limited to the main and secondary characters. If we are to get any human versions of ponies who haven't appeared yet, I can see them being restricted to background and/or cameo appearances or end up being significant to the plot. Starlight is likely to appear given the leaked design but I'd also like to see human versions of Moondancer, Troubleshoes, Discord, Chrysalis, and Lord Tirek.

yeah, I agree to that. they´re all awesome, but they might get too much attention by being at the front or next to the main characters. so just to see them in the background is something we all would enjoy to see a human version of them :P specially Discord, I´m curious how he would look like when being so mixed up.

On 13.4.2017 at 10:41 AM, StormBlaze said:

i am still waiting on the Wonderbolts to appear.... THE SCHOOL TEAM IS CALLED THE WONDERCOLTS FFS!!!!

they also completely blew their chance on putting Zecora into Legend of the Everfree.  

yeah, they blew it on the first movie, they even had a chance in the third movie with the Equestria games. so I do hope they won´t add them in the next one, it´ll be too much of a mess between the movies.

and I totally agree, it was such a great chance. but it´s better not to have her in the next movie, I´m worried if a human version of her would make a stereotypical impression for people to see her being from Africa like it´s so obvious, mostly worried because of her way of talking. but if she´s in the background all mute, I think it´ll be more positive that she´s no different from others. but that´s just me. if Zecora do get a greater role in the next movie, I hope it´s in a way that´s positive

• Brohoof 1

On 4/13/2017 at 4:41 AM, StormBlaze said:

Well they have made cameos in EQG comics before, so there's always that, however I have to agree with you with Zecora.

She even managed to get her own Rainbow Rocks doll, and she still hasn't been put in a single EQG movie yet, which is annoying.

7 hours ago, Weak Freak said:

yeah, I agree to that. they´re all awesome, but they might get too much attention by being at the front or next to the main characters. so just to see them in the background is something we all would enjoy to see a human version of them :P specially Discord, I´m curious how he would look like when being so mixed up.

I picture Discord as being a janitor at Canterlot High or the Superintendent of the entire school district.

11 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Well they have made cameos in EQG comics before, so there's always that, however I have to agree with you with Zecora.

She even managed to get her own Rainbow Rocks doll, and she still hasn't been put in a single EQG movie yet, which is annoying.

really? huh. well, then I do hope they´ll put her in the background atleast. it´s really annoying when they make toys based on a show or movie if this character´s not even in it :/

4 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I picture Discord as being a janitor at Canterlot High or the Superintendent of the entire school district.

omg that would be epic x,D I kinda imagen him to be an owner to a prank shop with all the most basic pranks to some of the most epic ones. it would suit him nicely

• Brohoof 1