Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings to all.

ArcusPluvious

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello, it has been a long time since I was here last, so long in fact that I had to make a new account due to forgetting my previous one. So, greetings to those new and old.

I'm Aaron, a hopeless romantic whose romantically hopeless, an aspiring poet and word smith who lives in Ireland. I'm currently sleep deprived and at the time of writing this I may be incoherent and slightly spratic but I'll carry on.

I play piano, I draw and I do describe myself as creative, I speak latin and yes I am showing off, why? I have no clue.

What do you wish to know about me? It might be best if we PM one another and get to know eachother that way, seems more efficient. 

So I'll bid you farewell and hope I will hear from someone .

I seem to be writing like I'm an incoherently dyslexic jackrabbit on speed, I'm sorry.

I'll leave this information as a parting gift: did you know your lowest hanging testicle is on the opposite side  of your dominiant hand?

Edited by ArcusPluvious
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

@ScruffyTheStallion and @.Wolfe.

Thank you both for your kindnest of welcome and  sorry if I make little to no sense, please excuse me for I haven't slept and it's five in the morning. Gotta love the random impulse to join again and write this very post with little purpose but to make meaning from nothing and past the time.

So much for rejuvenation. 

Edited by ArcusPluvious
  • Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, ArcusPluvious said:

@ScruffyTheStallion and @.Wolfe.

Thank you both for your kindnest of welcome and  sorry if I make little to no sense, please excuse me for I haven't slept and it's five in the morning. Gotta love the random impulse to join again and write this very post with little purpose but to make meaning from nothing and past there time.

So much for rejuvenation. 

you're welcome buddy,see'ya around m8

• Brohoof 1

Welcome back, ArcusPluvious! Your style of writing seems pretty fine and charming to me, if this is your standard while sleep deprived then no wonder poetry has your interest. Feel free to share anything you draw/write/compose/etc. in Octavia's Hall if you like, I for one would be curious to see :) Hope you enjoy your return! ^_^

12 hours ago, ArcusPluvious said:

I'll leave this information as a parting gift: did you know your lowest hanging testicle is on the opposite side  of your dominiant hand?

I'd be curious as to who first made and publicized that discovery x3 In exchange for your information, did you know that a flock of crows is referred to as a murder? I kinda wonder if there's any piece of writing out there that makes good use of this for symbolism :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back to this forum! I don't know you, cause i'm still a newbie, but now i do :3

:ooh:...

:blink:

• Brohoof 1

I don't know how true this is because mine is not, they are both on the same side

but welcome back anyway

• Brohoof 1

Hello Arcus, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello ArcusPluvious and welcome to the forums. I think you'll fit right in here and I hope you enjoy your stay. This is quite a friendly community so don't hesitate to get out there and post. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message.

Happy foruming! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello ArcusPluvious! I would like to welcome you to MLPForums!

I am Cloggedone - you can call me Clogg, Clogged, whatever. I am currently a junior sysadmin here, but if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask me, and/or anyone with that blue "Poniverse Staff" marker by their name. We want to make you feel welcome on this great site! :)

Please be sure to read our guidelines, located here. If you have any technical issues or any general site questions that may not be able to be answered by one staff member, please ask them in our Site Questions & Tech Support area.

Once again, we thank you for joining, and enjoy the site!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Aaron! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I have to say, if this is what your sleep-deprived writing looks like, I'm curious as to what your normal writing is like. I wouldn't be able to offer any sort of helpful criticism (I'm no poet), but I'd love to read your poems, if you have any. You could post them in Non-Pony Artwork, assuming they're non-pony.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! I am Kivil, I am pretty versed in the goings on of MLPForums don’t be afraid to ask me anything about the website. (Though I may direct you to the staff) I hope you have a great time here and I hope you have an enjoyable time here! I know I have!!!

mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cider_fluttershy_pinkie_pie_rainbow_dash_rarity_twilight_sparkle_welcome_to_the_herd.gif

• Brohoof 1