Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Rom Hacks?

glim

Does anypony have some rom hacks starring ponies? I know of a few (Ponymon, Super Pony All Stars, Filly Fantasy), but I am wondering if there are any others, specifically for the SNES and GBA. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello @glim

Taking into consideration that this post is based on a technical inquiry, it pertains specifically to Button Mash's Code Library. Therefore, the post shall be relocated there.

Have a lovely day.

• 2 years later...

I should probably not necro-post, but given I don't want to make a new thread and hoping the autor of this one might get a notification or something and checks it out, I'll post. My appologies in advance to the mods and admins for reviving a dead topic.

I brought an old classic hack rom from the old days. Is a Super Mario Bros. 2 hack rom I used to play each year around easter as sort of a personal tradition.
Pony poki panic.

My appologies for linking to a MF download, but I just couldn't find the hack thingie you're supposed to use on your rom, and I really wanted to share this little bit of history on the forum, so I uploaded my rom with the hack already done for you to just get to use it on your emulators. I hope I'm not getting into any sort of troubles for doing so.

• Brohoof 1