Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah there probably was and I had no idea that they were there! Anyways I think I now do remember that I actually had this exact same massive cape back when you were living with me Scarlet. Like apparently I believe a fan had it made for us plus I think the same person also made you a massive cape Scarlet back then.

Scarlet smiles and closes her eyes as she thinks back on it "That's right, we both had identical capes back then, that a fan who had read our fanfic based on our RP had made for us, they had also made plushies of our OCs for us"

10 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and closes her eyes as she thinks back on it "That's right, we both had identical capes back then, that a fan who had read our fanfic based on our RP had made for us, they had also made plushies of our OCs for us"

TU: Yes of course the plushes! Really I had always been wanting a plushy of my OC Techno since 2017 and then that fan of our YouTube channel made us plushes of our OCs. It literally was a dream come true for me and I really did have a special connection with that Plushy of my OC. Like I often talked to it and I would feel that it's literally me right now in the future. Anyways I believe that we liked our capes so much that we were literally always wearing them when we were at home or in our place that we're staying at during our international trips. Plus I think we would even roll around and cuddle in our capes together then when we had nothing better to do and literally no body outside our home knew about our capes. Except we did tell the creator of the capes privately about our secret habits so he didn't feel like he made them for nothing and then the guy told everyone on the internet that we were having a lot of fun with them but it was secret of what we were doing with them. We pretty much told the guy to post that on social media so everyone didn't get mad at us for not touching the capes since we received them. Anyways it probably was best that we kept our habits of playing with the capes a secret to prevent global embarrassment. But still we really enjoyed the capes back then as we literally did absolutely everything you could think of for using a massive 5 meter long cape.

22 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes of course the plushes! Really I had always been wanting a plushy of my OC Techno since 2017 and then that fan of our YouTube channel made us plushes of our OCs. It literally was a dream come true for me and I really did have a special connection with that Plushy of my OC. Like I often talked to it and I would feel that it's literally me right now in the future. Anyways I believe that we liked our capes so much that we were literally always wearing them when we were at home or in our place that we're staying at during our international trips. Plus I think we would even roll around and cuddle in our capes together then when we had nothing better to do and literally no body outside our home knew about our capes. Except we did tell the creator of the capes privately about our secret habits so he didn't feel like he made them for nothing and then the guy told everyone on the internet that we were having a lot of fun with them but it was secret of what we were doing with them. We pretty much told the guy to post that on social media so everyone didn't get mad at us for not touching the capes since we received them. Anyways it probably was best that we kept our habits of playing with the capes a secret to prevent global embarrassment. But still we really enjoyed the capes back then as we literally did absolutely everything you could think of for using a massive 5 meter long cape.

Scarlet smiles and giggles "Oh yes most definitely, we would lieterally do almost everything in our capes, though we wouldn't shower in them or anything like that" she kisses him and sighs softly "While those were some of my darkest times of my life as a human, I always had you there to help me out of them" she says and closes her eyes as her cape grew even bigger to allow Celestia to snuggle with her.

2 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and giggles "Oh yes most definitely, we would lieterally do almost everything in our capes, though we wouldn't shower in them or anything like that" she kisses him and sighs softly "While those were some of my darkest times of my life as a human, I always had you there to help me out of them" she says and closes her eyes as her cape grew even bigger to allow Celestia to snuggle with her.

TU: Yeah we obviously didn't have them in the shower! Anyways I really did feel like a true saviour back then with me getting you out of the darkness and taking you high above the clouds! Anyways it's interesting of how your cape is able to grow like that. Maybe I should give it a try!

Techno then closed his eyes and snuggled his head into his cape. Techno's cape then grew and it was now wrapped around everyone in the room...

SB: This actually feels really nice Techno!

(I'm back from the shops and look what I paid 250$ for! It's a new addition to my bedroom Lego train layout! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.03cb21aa038cbf3b663b6fd129916f7b.jpeg

)

Edited by Techno Universal

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah we obviously didn't have them in the shower! Anyways I really did feel like a true saviour back then with me getting you out of the darkness and taking you high above the clouds! Anyways it's interesting of how your cape is able to grow like that. Maybe I should give it a try!

Techno then closed his eyes and snuggled his head into his cape. Techno's cape then grew and it was now wrapped around everyone in the room...

SB: This actually feels really nice Techno!

(I'm back from the shops and look what I paid 250$ for! It's a new addition to my bedroom Lego train layout! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.03cb21aa038cbf3b663b6fd129916f7b.jpeg

)

(sweet, I always loved the vintage space monorail)

Celestia smiles as she nuzzles Techno "It really is nice, all four of us snuggling under your capes" she says, receiving a nod from Scarlet.

19 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

(sweet, I always loved the vintage space monorail)

Celestia smiles as she nuzzles Techno "It really is nice, all four of us snuggling under your capes" she says, receiving a nod from Scarlet.

(I actually quite like the 80s Lego monorail myself but I don't have it as I didn't exist in the 80s! Anyways this is a brand new set I got from Toys-R-Us at Doncaster shopping centre! :) )

TU: Yeah it really feels nice to cuddle like this again after sitting in my lab for thousands of years!

SB: I really agree with that Techno!

(I actually quite like the 80s Lego monorail myself but I don't have it as I didn't exist in the 80s! Anyways this is a brand new set I got from Toys-R-Us at Doncaster shopping centre! :) )

TU: Yeah it really feels nice to cuddle like this again after sitting in my lab for thousands of years!

SB: I really agree with that Techno!

(you can get vintage sets, instructions and spare parts at retail prices and even cheaper on Bricklink.com)

Scarlet smiles "It does indeed feel nice, thousands of years alone and in the dark, and then we reunite"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

(you can get vintage sets, instructions and spare parts at retail prices and even cheaper on Bricklink.com)

Scarlet smiles "It does indeed feel nice, thousands of years alone and in the dark, and then we reunite"

(My friend Maximilian who was at my 16th birthday party actually has a ton of vintage Lego from the 70s and 80s because his mom was quite rich when she grew up in Germany and she was able to afford tons of Lego plus most of the Lego is still in Germany at Max's grandparents place. However there is a red Lego German suburban passenger train set from 1983 that they have here in Melbourne. The set was only ever officially distributed and sold at stores within Germany and the set is one of the most valuable and rarest Lego sets to ever be produced as only tens of thousands of them were ever made and sold because not many people could afford Lego back in the 80s as Lego was a lot more overpriced back then compared to today's standards. :) )

TU: It's literally like having someone you love go missing at a young age and then you see them again 60 years later when they were found. But still my job down in my lab was extremely important for equestria to survive and defend against the universal chaos system. It's just beautiful to be together again!    

(My friend Maximilian who was at my 16th birthday party actually has a ton of vintage Lego from the 70s and 80s because his mom was quite rich when she grew up in Germany and she was able to afford tons of Lego plus most of the Lego is still in Germany at Max's grandparents place. However there is a red Lego German suburban passenger train set from 1983 that they have here in Melbourne. The set was only ever officially distributed and sold at stores within Germany and the set is one of the most valuable and rarest Lego sets to ever be produced as only tens of thousands of them were ever made and sold because not many people could afford Lego back in the 80s as Lego was a lot more overpriced back then compared to today's standards. :) )

TU: It's literally like having someone you love go missing at a young age and then you see them again 60 years later when they were found. But still my job down in my lab was extremely important for equestria to survive and defend against the universal chaos system. It's just beautiful to be together again!    

Scarlet smiles and nods "And now we also have Celestia and Sunburst with us" she says and kisses Sunburst while Celestia kisses Techno with a nod "and now we are finally getting married, after all these years, plus you eradicated all those stupid anti lgbt laws and people and ponies who are in same sex relationships can get married, though now that I'm a mare, it doesn't matter too much"

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "And now we also have Celestia and Sunburst with us" she says and kisses Sunburst while Celestia kisses Techno with a nod "and now we are finally getting married, after all these years, plus you eradicated all those stupid anti lgbt laws and people and ponies who are in same sex relationships can get married, though now that I'm a mare, it doesn't matter too much"

TU: Plus even the removal of those marriage laws really solved tons of issues with domestic violence so I was really happy about that. Plus in 2039 North Korea was still trying to separate from the planet with their country and society but I pretty much took things into my own hooves on that one. I literally appeared in Kim Jun Un's bedroom one night that year and literally criticised him of the grief and problems he was causing with his society. Well only then did he snap and realise that I was right and he then united North Korea with the rest of the world after that. It really felt so good just to tell Kim about the evil that he was committing and it pretty much broke him and completely changed him into a good and logical person. Anyways in 2017 there was a lot of tension between North Korea and the USA over a potential nuclear war and I was pretty much doing my best to make sure a war would never happen.

TU: Plus even the removal of those marriage laws really solved tons of issues with domestic violence so I was really happy about that. Plus in 2039 North Korea was still trying to separate from the planet with their country and society but I pretty much took things into my own hooves on that one. I literally appeared in Kim Jun Un's bedroom one night that year and literally criticised him of the grief and problems he was causing with his society. Well only then did he snap and realise that I was right and he then united North Korea with the rest of the world after that. It really felt so good just to tell Kim about the evil that he was committing and it pretty much broke him and completely changed him into a good and logical person. Anyways in 2017 there was a lot of tension between North Korea and the USA over a potential nuclear war and I was pretty much doing my best to make sure a war would never happen.

(nice reference to how Yugi used to do that in the first seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh)

Scarlet sighs and nods "At the time of when all that had started in 2017, I was so depressed and lonely, I didn't really care if World War 3 would have begun"

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

(nice reference to how Yugi used to do that in the first seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh)

Scarlet sighs and nods "At the time of when all that had started in 2017, I was so depressed and lonely, I didn't really care if World War 3 would have begun"

(Yeah I've never been interested in Yu-Gi-Oh so it must of been coincidental of how I did that reference! :) )

TU: Yeah but still I was there to be with you if something happened plus I would of possibly made it possible for you to survive if Melbourne got hit with a nuclear warhead. Anyways I think I broke that loneliness when we met for the first time!

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(Yeah I've never been interested in Yu-Gi-Oh so it must of been coincidental of how I did that reference! :) )

TU: Yeah but still I was there to be with you if something happened plus I would of possibly made it possible for you to survive if Melbourne got hit with a nuclear warhead. Anyways I think I broke that loneliness when we met for the first time!

(Pretty much but still, it was pretty cool)

Scarlet nods as she looks at her forelegs, though she was now covered in fur, she could still see the faint remains of the scars of every time she tried suicide and then tears started to fill her eyes

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

(Pretty much but still, it was pretty cool)

Scarlet nods as she looks at her forelegs, though she was now covered in fur, she could still see the faint remains of the scars of every time she tried suicide and then tears started to fill her eyes

Techno could sense and feel Scarlet's emotions...

TU: You know I can feel what you feel Scarlet. Really that's the dark place I got you out of! And you'll never go back there again! 

Techno could sense and feel Scarlet's emotions...

TU: You know I can feel what you feel Scarlet. Really that's the dark place I got you out of! And you'll never go back there again! 

Scarlet nods "I-I know love, it's just.." she looks at him "The memories are still there and no matter how hard I try to block them out, I can't"

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "I-I know love, it's just.." she looks at him "The memories are still there and no matter how hard I try to block them out, I can't"

TU: The only reason why I never had your bad memory issue was simply from me not remembering those depression attacks and also because I never was truly depressed. If only you could just simply delete those memories from your system like I did during the depression attacks.

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: The only reason why I never had your bad memory issue was simply from me not remembering those depression attacks and also because I never was truly depressed. If only you could just simply delete those memories from your system like I did during the depression attacks.

Scarlet nods "There are good parts of the memories though, and those are the times you would never get upset or mad with me for cutting myself, but you would instead hug me, kiss me, reassure me that everything was alright and then nurture and nurse me back to health"

18 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "There are good parts of the memories though, and those are the times you would never get upset or mad with me for cutting myself, but you would instead hug me, kiss me, reassure me that everything was alright and then nurture and nurse me back to health"

TU: Well that's exactly what my natural instincts were! Anyways I often did get very fearful over not getting things done just like you did with not meeting me the first time on the train. I was even sort of fearing that you would just turn on me but instead you thought that I had turned on you thinking that it was your fault that we didn't meet. But still it was technically both of our responsibilities that caused us not to meet because we were simply not prepared enough the first time! Anyways the second time I was able to call you and guide you to my location on the train!

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well that's exactly what my natural instincts were! Anyways I often did get very fearful over not getting things done just like you did with not meeting me the first time on the train. I was even sort of fearing that you would just turn on me but instead you thought that I had turned on you thinking that it was your fault that we didn't meet. But still it was technically both of our responsibilities that caused us not to meet because we were simply not prepared enough the first time! Anyways the second time I was able to call you and guide you to my location on the train!

Scarlet nods "You were always there for me, even when you were in the middle of making a video, you'd drop everything for me" she says and kisses him

Scarlet nods "You were always there for me, even when you were in the middle of making a video, you'd drop everything for me" she says and kisses him

TU: Yeah like even I would take very dangerous risks were my parents to keep in touch with you! Plus even meeting you on the train was still a massive risk because of my friends seeing me talking to you if they were around. I still had a backup plan for that though as I would simply tell them that you were a close family friend!

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah like even I would take very dangerous risks were my parents to keep in touch with you! Plus even meeting you on the train was still a massive risk because of my friends seeing me talking to you if they were around. I still had a backup plan for that though as I would simply tell them that you were a close family friend!

"Well yes, but when I started living with you, you were always here for me" she says and smiles while kissing him

12 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Well yes, but when I started living with you, you were always here for me" she says and smiles while kissing him

Techno then started to blush quite a bit and he then became really warm...

TU: Okay the affection is really nice Scarlet and it's making me feel really warm! Anyways you were my top priority to me back then in my own house as you were extremely special to me. It's because I knew you were a universal being back then and it would literally be the loss of a world if something happened to you.  

15 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then started to blush quite a bit and he then became really warm...

TU: Okay the affection is really nice Scarlet and it's making me feel really warm! Anyways you were my top priority to me back then in my own house as you were extremely special to me. It's because I knew you were a universal being back then and it would literally be the loss of a world if something happened to you.  

"Mhm but it wasn't just that, was it dear? I mean...you turly loved me back then" she states and looks at him, "You meant alot to me back then too"

"Mhm but it wasn't just that, was it dear? I mean...you turly loved me back then" she states and looks at him, "You meant alot to me back then too"

TU: Yes of course it was love to! Plus even you were like a real motivation for me back then to as you were also supporting me on my goals when you could! Plus even our capes back then really did play quite a big part in keeping us happy! Like if I had a crappy day back then over something annoying or bad happening at work or somewhere else I would literally just roll and play around in my cape for a while to feel better and often you would join me! Plus it also was often with you Scarlet like when you have a bad day. Like you would sometimes be crying over something when you got home and it would literally make me cry myself just seeing you sulking over something. Then I would always cheer you up and often it was from cuddling together with our capes! It really did make me feel happy when I made you feel better back then!

18 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes of course it was love to! Plus even you were like a real motivation for me back then to as you were also supporting me on my goals when you could! Plus even our capes back then really did play quite a big part in keeping us happy! Like if I had a crappy day back then over something annoying or bad happening at work or somewhere else I would literally just roll and play around in my cape for a while to feel better and often you would join me! Plus it also was often with you Scarlet like when you have a bad day. Like you would sometimes be crying over something when you got home and it would literally make me cry myself just seeing you sulking over something. Then I would always cheer you up and often it was from cuddling together with our capes! It really did make me feel happy when I made you feel better back then!

"I'd always try to help you feel better as often as you did for me, I felt that it wouldn't be an equal relationship if I only relied on you for your help without giving you help in return" Scarlet says and smiles "I suppose it is kind of something i learned from MLP" she says and kisses him once more as the moon was raised and the stars came out "this is so beautiful and romantic"