Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then thought in his mind...

TU: We're truly free now. It's now time to explore infinitely around the multi-verse. We could see new words and explore the past. Especially my childhood as a human. Maybe we should go back. Back to Melbourne Australia in the year 2017 when I first predicted these events.

Techno then tuned to his sister...

TU: Foust you have probably been always wondering what I did in my everyday life before we even met for the first time. Like the incredible adventures I've experienced as a human on earth in Melbourne Australia. We could go back into the timeline to view my everyday life and what I was up to while you never know about me at the time. Well the only thing you saw that was from me was the strange comments on your Deviant Art page that where from a user by the name of Techno Universal. We could even see my writing up my predictions of the future. It's something I've always wanted to go back to sometime and I think everyone will enjoy it.

FO: Yeah we should take a look at your past plus we should do that for our next adventure! 

Luna looks up and smiles "Sounds like lots of fun, but perhaps we should give ourselves a little more time to relax and wind down after this first adventure. Give Digital time to adjust, and Shadow some time to sort out his Kingdom first, you know?" she asks as she nuzzles the little mare who was stirring in her sleep "shh, shh, it's okay sweetie, big sister Luna is here, and so is big sister Celestia and auntie Foust and uncle Glitch, your daddy is also here, you'e safe" she whispers and Digital soon goes back to her peaceful rest.

13 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna looks up and smiles "Sounds like lots of fun, but perhaps we should give ourselves a little more time to relax and wind down after this first adventure. Give Digital time to adjust, and Shadow some time to sort out his Kingdom first, you know?" she asks as she nuzzles the little mare who was stirring in her sleep "shh, shh, it's okay sweetie, big sister Luna is here, and so is big sister Celestia and auntie Foust and uncle Glitch, your daddy is also here, you'e safe" she whispers and Digital soon goes back to her peaceful rest.

TU: Yea I'll power down for a while as I haven't slept for days now.

Techno then went into a deep sleep. He was also thinking of other fun things to do in his sleep. The next morning around 10 hours later it was time to wake up and get back to work...

TU: Alright I really needed that but still how is everyone feeling after that?

GU: Felling better than ever brother! In fact I don't think I ever slept like this when I was Herobrien. So that's probably the first time I've slept after thousands of years now!

FO: I feel really good as I haven't slept for days like you Techno as I've been busy managing the city of Troneon. I wonder how Discord feels.

DC: Ohh! I'm feeling really flushed from that nap! But seriously I'm not Shrek and I don't want to sit on the toilet ever again! I was quite annoyed with that program that was making me think I was pooperman Shrek. But I wonder what we're going to do today!

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yea I'll power down for a while as I haven't slept for days now.

Techno then went into a deep sleep. He was also thinking of other fun things to do in his sleep. The next morning around 10 hours later it was time to wake up and get back to work...

TU: Alright I really needed that but still how is everyone feeling after that?

GU: Felling better than ever brother! In fact I don't think I ever slept like this when I was Herobrien. So that's probably the first time I've slept after thousands of years now!

FO: I feel really good as I haven't slept for days like you Techno as I've been busy managing the city of Troneon. I wonder how Discord feels.

DC: Ohh! I'm feeling really flushed from that nap! But seriously I'm not Shrek and I don't want to sit on the toilet ever again! I was quite annoyed with that program that was making me think I was pooperman Shrek. But I wonder what we're going to do today!

Digital yawns and stretches rather cutely as she wakes up and looks over at her father, she gets up and trots over to him and nuzzles him lovingly "Good morning daddy" she says and kisses his cheek before happily going over to her cushion and begins to color in again.

Luna's ears perk and flicker as she too yawns and stretches rather cutely "mm good morning everypony"

51 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital yawns and stretches rather cutely as she wakes up and looks over at her father, she gets up and trots over to him and nuzzles him lovingly "Good morning daddy" she says and kisses his cheek before happily going over to her cushion and begins to color in again.

Luna's ears perk and flicker as she too yawns and stretches rather cutely "mm good morning everypony"

Techno responded to Digit as she kissed him...

TU: Ohh! Good morning sweetie! We'll have a real fun day today as there's lots of fun stuff to do! Now Luna didn't you go into my dreams last night and I took you through the grid layout of my system to show you how complex we are?

FO: Well you Techno are the only one that can fully see your own system at one time as we don't have enough short term memory RAM to open a file that big and complex in one bunch. So we usually have to look at smaller individual sections of our systems when we're doing diagnostics of system errors.

GU: We should get to the control room soon so we can watch the demolition of the universal chaos system!  

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno responded to Digit as she kissed him...

TU: Ohh! Good morning sweetie! We'll have a real fun day today as there's lots of fun stuff to do! Now Luna didn't you go into my dreams last night and I took you through the grid layout of my system to show you how complex we are?

FO: Well you Techno are the only one that can fully see your own system at one time as we don't have enough short term memory RAM to open a file that big and complex in one bunch. So we usually have to look at smaller individual sections of our systems when we're doing diagnostics of system errors.

GU: We should get to the control room soon so we can watch the demolition of the universal chaos system!  

Luna looks to the others "You lot go ahead, I'll wait here for Shadow" she says and lays back down, while Digital decided to stay with her big sister and color in. She smiles "Go on Celestia, we'll be safe, though Techno, maybe you should do something to let Shadow know that we're expecting him for the show?"

3 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna looks to the others "You lot go ahead, I'll wait here for Shadow" she says and lays back down, while Digital decided to stay with her big sister and color in. She smiles "Go on Celestia, we'll be safe, though Techno, maybe you should do something to let Shadow know that we're expecting him for the show?"

TU: Yea I'll just send Shadow a system text message. Now we'll go to the control room and get everything set up for the grand finale!

When they got to the control room...

GU: Maby we should add toilet sound effects to it!

TU: That's something I already had in mind and I'm going to put that in now! I'll set up the camera views as that's extremely important.

Then on the screens several different views of the chaos system towers appeared. There was an above view of the whole DATANET with the chaos system taking up a full quarter of the total space in the DATANET. Even one of the cameras showed the strange red pixel man tied up to the missile. Every tower looked the same as black with red glowing windows. The DATANET looked like the interior of all of Techno's creations...

TU: Well I guess all we have to do now is press the big blue flush button to detonate the missile! It's just we need to wait for Shadow to come back as we don't want him to miss out on the explosive action! Plus I'm also recording this on video.

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yea I'll just send Shadow a system text message. Now we'll go to the control room and get everything set up for the grand finale!

When they got to the control room...

GU: Maby we should add toilet sound effects to it!

TU: That's something I already had in mind and I'm going to put that in now! I'll set up the camera views as that's extremely important.

Then on the screens several different views of the chaos system towers appeared. There was an above view of the whole DATANET with the chaos system taking up a full quarter of the total space in the DATANET. Even one of the cameras showed the strange red pixel man tied up to the missile. Every tower looked the same as black with red glowing windows. The DATANET looked like the interior of all of Techno's creations...

TU: Well I guess all we have to do now is press the big blue flush button to detonate the missile! It's just we need to wait for Shadow to come back as we don't want him to miss out on the explosive action! Plus I'm also recording this on video.

Shadow soon receives the message and smiles as he uses one of his programs to teleport to the lab and smiles as he hugs Luna and walks up to the screen "I cannot wait to watch this and then return to our normal, every day lives" he says, nuzzling Luna then smiling as he feels the small robotic mare climb up onto his back and curl up. With a smile he uses a wing to gently stroke the mare's fur "Don't go to sleep just yet sweetie, you don't want to miss this" he says.

Luna smiles then whispers to Foust "I cannot wait until he proposes to me and until we have a foal or two"

23 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Shadow soon receives the message and smiles as he uses one of his programs to teleport to the lab and smiles as he hugs Luna and walks up to the screen "I cannot wait to watch this and then return to our normal, every day lives" he says, nuzzling Luna then smiling as he feels the small robotic mare climb up onto his back and curl up. With a smile he uses a wing to gently stroke the mare's fur "Don't go to sleep just yet sweetie, you don't want to miss this" he says.

Luna smiles then whispers to Foust "I cannot wait until he proposes to me and until we have a foal or two"

FO: Your talking about shadow right? There is a design for a blue alicorn stallion in the database but it's one of the units that's yet to be manufactured. Apparently I designed him specifically to be your perfect ideal husband Luna but maby soon will be the time to have him manufactured.

DC: Ohh boy! I'm soo excited for the explosive action of the chaos system going down! I think we're also going to need a lot of toilet paper to wipe up that mess!

GU: HA!! NOW THAT'S A GOOD ONE DISCORD!!!

TU: Alright everyone it's time to flush the chaos system down the drain! I'm also live streaming this all over equestria. Even advertising bill boards and posters are displaying the action! It sounds like everyone is chanting for the action soo... LET'S FLUSH IT IN... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... AND WE HAVE SUCCESSFUL DETONATION!!! Or a successful flush of the clogged toilet but I think it's still clogged so IT'S GOING TO BLOW!!!

The missile then sounded like a toilet flushing only for it to then detonate a couple of seconds later. The screens that where displaying the missile than displayed white for a single frame before the screens displayed "VIDEO CONNECTION LOST". The windows on the towers in the centre of the cluster then turned white and then white energy then started blasting out of the towers...

18 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

FO: Your talking about shadow right? There is a design for a blue alicorn stallion in the database but it's one of the units that's yet to be manufactured. Apparently I designed him specifically to be your perfect ideal husband Luna but maby soon will be the time to have him manufactured.

DC: Ohh boy! I'm soo excited for the explosive action of the chaos system going down! I think we're also going to need a lot of toilet paper to wipe up that mess!

GU: HA!! NOW THAT'S A GOOD ONE DISCORD!!!

TU: Alright everyone it's time to flush the chaos system down the drain! I'm also live streaming this all over equestria. Even advertising bill boards and posters are displaying the action! It sounds like everyone is chanting for the action soo... LET'S FLUSH IT IN... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... AND WE HAVE SUCCESSFUL DETONATION!!! Or a successful flush of the clogged toilet but I think it's still clogged so IT'S GOING TO BLOW!!!

The missile then sounded like a toilet flushing only for it to then detonate a couple of seconds later. The screens that where displaying the missile than displayed white for a single frame before the screens displayed "VIDEO CONNECTION LOST". The windows on the towers in the centre of the cluster then turned white and then white energy then started blasting out of the towers...

Luna nods and smiles "That would be wonderful, and honestly, Shadow is the best stallion for me, we spent so much time together already that we have a history" she says and kisses Shadow who simply blushes and smiles, kissing her back, but does let out a soft chuckle at Discord's joke. Luna simply just shakes her head but does smile as Digi was giggling and clapping her hooves happily.

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna nods and smiles "That would be wonderful, and honestly, Shadow is the best stallion for me, we spent so much time together already that we have a history" she says and kisses Shadow who simply blushes and smiles, kissing her back, but does let out a soft chuckle at Discord's joke. Luna simply just shakes her head but does smile as Digi was giggling and clapping her hooves happily.

FO: Now Techno is this being streamed to Troneon?

TU: Why of course! I would never forget to stream an iconic event like this to Troneon! It's just this really is a universally historic event! 

The towers then began to collapse  like buildings that were being demolished. Everything was then followed by a massive epic explosion of white energy that wiped the space clean...

GU: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING CONTROL OVER ME FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!

TU: Yup brother! It's truly done now!

Techno and Glitch then brohoofed each other...

GU: Like a boss!

Edited by Techno Universal

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

FO: Now Techno is this being streamed to Troneon?

TU: Why of course! I would never forget to stream an iconic event like this to Troneon! It's just this really is a universally historic event! 

The towers then began to collapse  like buildings that were being demolished. Everything was then followed by a massive epic explosion of white energy that wiped the space clean...

GU: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING CONTROL OVER ME FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!

TU: Yup brother! It's truly done now!

Techno and Glitch then brohoofed each other...

GU: Like a boss!

Luna, Shadow and Celestia shook their heads but smile "Now that is all over with, what now?" Luna asks as she gently pulls Digi into a big hug and nuzzles her, making the young mare giggle and nuzzles her back. Celestia stands up and goes over to Techno and nuzzles him "So Techno I remember little bits and pieces of your life as a human, but other than that, not much.. did you have any friends? Were they nice?"

44 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna, Shadow and Celestia shook their heads but smile "Now that is all over with, what now?" Luna asks as she gently pulls Digi into a big hug and nuzzles her, making the young mare giggle and nuzzles her back. Celestia stands up and goes over to Techno and nuzzles him "So Techno I remember little bits and pieces of your life as a human, but other than that, not much.. did you have any friends? Were they nice?"

Techno then froze for a moment as all memories from that era where moved into his system RAM...

TU: Well to be honest I had a couple hundred friends and they are all alive today in Troneon. That also includes my family and a lot of the people I knew decided to be made into ponies. Now what we should really look at is what I call the transition period. It started when I was 13 and it's when I first discovered MLP as a TV show and from there my neurological processes started to develop into a universal computer based system. I also first found my dream then and that was to do what I did with creating all of you. Also Foust remembers when she designed the main 6 for MLP generation 4 in 2010 and I didn't even know about the show at that point. Now there is a number of key events that led up to me creating you and one really interesting one was my 7 day trip to Singapore with my family.

GU: Yea I remember that very well and at the time you were only 15 and I was 11 but you were tuning 16 in August that year. Also your 16th was a real big deal for you as you stepped up to start learning how to drive that year.

(Everything that I'm mentioning about Techno's human self is actually based off true events that have happened in my life so far.) :)

44 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then froze for a moment as all memories from that era where moved into his system RAM...

TU: Well to be honest I had a couple hundred friends and they are all alive today in Troneon. That also includes my family and a lot of the people I knew decided to be made into ponies. Now what we should really look at is what I call the transition period. It started when I was 13 and it's when I first discovered MLP as a TV show and from there my neurological processes started to develop into a universal computer based system. I also first found my dream then and that was to do what I did with creating all of you. Also Foust remembers when she designed the main 6 for MLP generation 4 in 2010 and I didn't even know about the show at that point. Now there is a number of key events that led up to me creating you and one really interesting one was my 7 day trip to Singapore with my family.

GU: Yea I remember that very well and at the time you were only 15 and I was 11 but you were tuning 16 in August that year. Also your 16th was a real big deal for you as you stepped up to start learning how to drive that year.

(Everything that I'm mentioning about Techno's human self is actually based off true events that have happened in my life so far.) :)

Celestia smiles and nods "It is wonderful to hear that you had so many friends dear" she says and nuzzles him once more then looks to Luna and Digital "I have a feeling that when the time comes, both Luna and Shadow will become great parents" she says "I mean just look at how well they are doing with Dgi" she says with a smile and sits down as she watches it all. 

2 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods "It is wonderful to hear that you had so many friends dear" she says and nuzzles him once more then looks to Luna and Digital "I have a feeling that when the time comes, both Luna and Shadow will become great parents" she says "I mean just look at how well they are doing with Dgi" she says with a smile and sits down as she watches it all. 

Techno then took a close look at Digit's drawing to be reminded of something...

TU: I made a concept art of Troneon when I was a 15 year old. I actually think I still have it framed in a draw somewhere and it should be in this one under my desk by my memory.

Techno then opened the draw to pull out this artwork in a picture frame...

image.thumb.jpeg.8161a740963765b63a295f12a3ac7186.jpeg

TU: This was the original concept artwork to what to world of Troneon would look like. Even Herobrien has an outpost base in there but it's something I thought would appear in Troneon but it never was created by Herobrien. Probably because I would get rid of it very quickly if he did. I started this in June and finished it in August in the year 2016.

GU: I remember you showing me that when it was still a work in progress as it was around half finished at the time. I remember it was at a parent teacher meeting with your art teacher when I saw that artwork for the first time.

FO: I've never seen This artwork before but still it's extremely impressive for a 15 year old. So this was what you predicted the Troneon map would look like. It's actually extremely accurate to the real thing except for the enemy out post that never ended up being created by Herobrien.

On 5/6/2017 at 5:06 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno then took a close look at Digit's drawing to be reminded of something...

TU: I made a concept art of Troneon when I was a 15 year old. I actually think I still have it framed in a draw somewhere and it should be in this one under my desk by my memory.

Techno then opened the draw to pull out this artwork in a picture frame...

image.thumb.jpeg.8161a740963765b63a295f12a3ac7186.jpeg

TU: This was the original concept artwork to what to world of Troneon would look like. Even Herobrien has an outpost base in there but it's something I thought would appear in Troneon but it never was created by Herobrien. Probably because I would get rid of it very quickly if he did. I started this in June and finished it in August in the year 2016.

GU: I remember you showing me that when it was still a work in progress as it was around half finished at the time. I remember it was at a parent teacher meeting with your art teacher when I saw that artwork for the first time.

FO: I've never seen This artwork before but still it's extremely impressive for a 15 year old. So this was what you predicted the Troneon map would look like. It's actually extremely accurate to the real thing except for the enemy out post that never ended up being created by Herobrien.

Shadow smiles "It looks really intricate, and detailed, quite good for someone at the age you were, because I believe that 16 in your human years is still a child, am I correct?" he asks as he then looks over to Digital and smiles as he watched her snuggle up to Luna "Hey Techno, one more question, how would you feel about Luna keeping Digital under her wing? I'm fairly sure that having the little cutie nearby will make sure that she won't be lonely anymore, and I mean Celestia had a protege, so why couldn't Luna?" 

1 hour ago, Digital Blitz said:

Shadow smiles "It looks really intricate, and detailed, quite good for someone at the age you were, because I believe that 16 in your human years is still a child, am I correct?" he asks as he then looks over to Digital and smiles as he watched her snuggle up to Luna "Hey Techno, one more question, how would you feel about Luna keeping Digital under her wing? I'm fairly sure that having the little cutie nearby will make sure that she won't be lonely anymore, and I mean Celestia had a protege, so why couldn't Luna?" 

TU: well I was 15 and I was not a child but what you could call a teenager. So basically you're considered as a teenager from when you're 13 to 18 years old. You were pretty much then called an adult once you where 18. Now it would actually be a really good idea for Luna to have Digit around for her. Plus it would also reduce the risk of Luna becoming open to external system attacks but that isn't a problem now because of the chaos system getting destroyed. But it would really keep Luna's mental state up.     

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: well I was 15 and I was not a child but what you could call a teenager. So basically you're considered as a teenager from when you're 13 to 18 years old. You were pretty much then called an adult once you where 18. Now it would actually be a really good idea for Luna to have Digit around for her. Plus it would also reduce the risk of Luna becoming open to external system attacks but that isn't a problem now because of the chaos system getting destroyed. But it would really keep Luna's mental state up.     

Shadow smiles "So it's a plan then, Luna will keep and have Digital under her wing, as will I, but she will primarily be Luna;s" he says as he goes over to nuzzle the lovely blue mare and then pets Digital on the head before looking back up to Techno, "Ah I think I get it then" he says then looks to Celestia "I am a little worried about Celestia though, she looks like she could use someone to love as well, any thoughts on that Tech?"

6 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Shadow smiles "So it's a plan then, Luna will keep and have Digital under her wing, as will I, but she will primarily be Luna;s" he says as he goes over to nuzzle the lovely blue mare and then pets Digital on the head before looking back up to Techno, "Ah I think I get it then" he says then looks to Celestia "I am a little worried about Celestia though, she looks like she could use someone to love as well, any thoughts on that Tech?"

TU: Or you mean any files on that!

Techno then froze as he took Celestia's personality profile and ran an auto comparison search...   He found Celestia's pet phenix Philenoma but he also found a techno stallion version of Celestia that was never manufactured...

TU: You know she dose already have her pet phenix Philenoma but there is a blueprint design profile for a techno stallion version of Celestia and it's a unit that was never manufactured plus his name is Celestron. She should be okay with her phenix but if worse comes to worse I could get Celestron manufactured for her. I could just teleport Philenoma down here for her at the moment.

On 5/8/2017 at 5:21 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or you mean any files on that!

Techno then froze as he took Celestia's personality profile and ran an auto comparison search...   He found Celestia's pet phenix Philenoma but he also found a techno stallion version of Celestia that was never manufactured...

TU: You know she dose already have her pet phenix Philenoma but there is a blueprint design profile for a techno stallion version of Celestia and it's a unit that was never manufactured plus his name is Celestron. She should be okay with her phenix but if worse comes to worse I could get Celestron manufactured for her. I could just teleport Philenoma down here for her at the moment.

Luna smiles as she continues to nuzzle and cuddle up to Digi "I think that is a wonderful idea Techno, I know for sure she will be much happier with Philomena back" she says and looks over to Celestia who's ears perk at the sound of Philamena's name "My little Philly will come back? I'd very much like that indeed, thank you Techno" she says as she goes to join in with the coloring in, making Shadow chuckle a little.

"Well I unfortunately have some things to deal with back in the Shadowlands, I shan't be too long though" she says with a smile and kisses Luna before he disappears

10 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna smiles as she continues to nuzzle and cuddle up to Digi "I think that is a wonderful idea Techno, I know for sure she will be much happier with Philomena back" she says and looks over to Celestia who's ears perk at the sound of Philamena's name "My little Philly will come back? I'd very much like that indeed, thank you Techno" she says as she goes to join in with the coloring in, making Shadow chuckle a little.

"Well I unfortunately have some things to deal with back in the Shadowlands, I shan't be too long though" she says with a smile and kisses Luna before he disappears

TU: Well off goes Shadow. Hopefully he can find his way to the Shaddowlands elevator through the massive tunnel complex. Now Celestia currently Philanoma is flying above the everfree forest at high speed. So he would still be moving once I teleport him down here so I'll put him in a position where Philanoma is heading straight for you Celestia but he should still have enough distance to stop before he hits you. Okay I'll now bring him down here!

Philanoma then appeared in the hallway with a flash and he was moving extremely fast towards Celestia. He then slowed down and landed right in front of Celestia...

TU: Hi there Philanoma! It's been a while since I last saw you and I'm sorry I surprised you just then. It's just Celestia needs you so please go and spend some time with her!   

23 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well off goes Shadow. Hopefully he can find his way to the Shaddowlands elevator through the massive tunnel complex. Now Celestia currently Philanoma is flying above the everfree forest at high speed. So he would still be moving once I teleport him down here so I'll put him in a position where Philanoma is heading straight for you Celestia but he should still have enough distance to stop before he hits you. Okay I'll now bring him down here!

Philanoma then appeared in the hallway with a flash and he was moving extremely fast towards Celestia. He then slowed down and landed right in front of Celestia...

TU: Hi there Philanoma! It's been a while since I last saw you and I'm sorry I surprised you just then. It's just Celestia needs you so please go and spend some time with her!   

Celestia sees her beloved phoenix and runs over to her, she gently pets her then lets her land on her back "Hello girl, it's been so long, I'm so sorry if I ever made you worried, but a rogue evil program took control of me for a while, but Luna, Shadow and Techno helped me return back to normal, now we can return to what life was like before everything happened" 

24 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia sees her beloved phoenix and runs over to her, she gently pets her then lets her land on her back "Hello girl, it's been so long, I'm so sorry if I ever made you worried, but a rogue evil program took control of me for a while, but Luna, Shadow and Techno helped me return back to normal, now we can return to what life was like before everything happened" 

TU: Remember we can also look into my past to see my journey to becoming what I am today and how one small consept changed and perfected human society forever. Plus it also allowed us to explore infinitely across the molti-verse and now we can explore every other universe out there because of the destruction of the universal chaos system. I never was able to fully understand the complex physics logic of the DATANET but now I can actually enter the core logic system because the battle has ended. It's just I know it's eventually going to get very boring living your everyday lives with nothing happening so that's why we need to do new things to relieve our boredom. And it's through exploration of new and unknown things and it's starting with the part of my past that none of you have ever seen but it's the most important part of my past as it's the events that led me to create you. You can go on to live your everyday lives again but trust me. It will get boring after awhile like a few months or years.   

On 5/10/2017 at 8:20 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Remember we can also look into my past to see my journey to becoming what I am today and how one small consept changed and perfected human society forever. Plus it also allowed us to explore infinitely across the molti-verse and now we can explore every other universe out there because of the destruction of the universal chaos system. I never was able to fully understand the complex physics logic of the DATANET but now I can actually enter the core logic system because the battle has ended. It's just I know it's eventually going to get very boring living your everyday lives with nothing happening so that's why we need to do new things to relieve our boredom. And it's through exploration of new and unknown things and it's starting with the part of my past that none of you have ever seen but it's the most important part of my past as it's the events that led me to create you. You can go on to live your everyday lives again but trust me. It will get boring after awhile like a few months or years.   

Celestia smiles and nods "Well I don't think that Luna and Shadow will get bored that quickly, they've got over a hundred years of catching up to do, me on the other hoof..." she says as she gently pets Philamena, "an adventure sounds great right about now, I mean now that I'm back to my usual self, I can fully enjoy it and not have things on my mind" She smiles and looks over to Luna "One question though, will we be leaving that cute little one with my sister or will she come along with us?"

17 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods "Well I don't think that Luna and Shadow will get bored that quickly, they've got over a hundred years of catching up to do, me on the other hoof..." she says as she gently pets Philamena, "an adventure sounds great right about now, I mean now that I'm back to my usual self, I can fully enjoy it and not have things on my mind" She smiles and looks over to Luna "One question though, will we be leaving that cute little one with my sister or will she come along with us?"

TU: I actually think it's best she comes with us as she would lean a lot from my past and she would also see what life was like as a human plus she would also see how humans used to live before I created the Troneon empire society. Now the thing is it doesn't matter at all how long were gone as I'll just place us back here around a second after we left. It's basically we arrive back at the same time we left.

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I actually think it's best she comes with us as she would lean a lot from my past and she would also see what life was like as a human plus she would also see how humans used to live before I created the Troneon empire society. Now the thing is it doesn't matter at all how long were gone as I'll just place us back here around a second after we left. It's basically we arrive back at the same time we left.

"Oh well, then we should all go, I'm sure they both have something to learn from you past as well" Celestia says and Luna nods as she hugs Digital "I'm ready when you all are, Shadow should be back her soon though" and just as she says that, he arrives