Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes of course it's good idea that should work I hope. Even though I've already sort of forgotten what it was. Now I'll unplug Digit and get her system started.

Techno then unplugged the cable on Digit's head and she then re-activated from her sleep mode. She lifted up her head to display the message: CONFIGURING PROGRAM CHANGES-PLEASE WAIT... After displaying the message for around 5 seconds she then became active and the whirring of the cooling fan then stopped as Techno had also installed a silencer program for internal parts and motors...

TU: Welcome back Digit! Do you now have that hacking function that I mentioned earlier as I've now enabled it. Plus you probably should be a bit smarter now too!

Digital giggles and nods "Yes daddy, I'm ready to take on whatever you want me to do, I want big sister and brother to be safe" she says as she picks Maggie up and cuddles her gently, scratching the cat behind the ears with a hoof.

1 hour ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital giggles and nods "Yes daddy, I'm ready to take on whatever you want me to do, I want big sister and brother to be safe" she says as she picks Maggie up and cuddles her gently, scratching the cat behind the ears with a hoof.

TU: Well we will begin the attack soon. Plus I've added thousands of new phrases to Digit's vocabulary so she should be more up to date with her language operations. Now let's head over to the control room to actually get the attack started.

Everyone then walked out into the hallway and went down a few rooms to the control room. It was a large room with a massive desk in a semicircle shape with over 16 display screens around the desk and there was only a single arm chair that was in the centre of the desk that was bolted to the floor...

TU: Alright so just before we begin the attack I'll go and check in on Celestia and see if she wants to join us. She should be feeling better by now as she's been resting for quite a while now.

Techno then walked down the hallway to the bedroom and opened the door a bit...

TU: Celestia are you feeling any better now?

40 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well we will begin the attack soon. Plus I've added thousands of new phrases to Digit's vocabulary so she should be more up to date with her language operations. Now let's head over to the control room to actually get the attack started.

Everyone then walked out into the hallway and went down a few rooms to the control room. It was a large room with a massive desk in a semicircle shape with over 16 display screens around the desk and there was only a single arm chair that was in the centre of the desk that was bolted to the floor...

TU: Alright so just before we begin the attack I'll go and check in on Celestia and see if she wants to join us. She should be feeling better by now as she's been resting for quite a while now.

Techno then walked down the hallway to the bedroom and opened the door a bit...

TU: Celestia are you feeling any better now?

Digital nods as she sits and waits patiently and hugging Maggie. Luna smiles and sighs softly as she closes her eyes "I just want this all to end so we can return to normal life, and I can finally be with my one true love" she says softly nuzzling Shadow,

Shadow nods and smiles "Maybe Techno will let us take care of Digital, she's a real cute sweetheart and I can't wait"

Celestia looks up with a cute yawn and nods "Indeed I am, thank you for saving me from Herobrien, what is there to do?"

36 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital nods as she sits and waits patiently and hugging Maggie. Luna smiles and sighs softly as she closes her eyes "I just want this all to end so we can return to normal life, and I can finally be with my one true love" she says softly nuzzling Shadow,

Shadow nods and smiles "Maybe Techno will let us take care of Digital, she's a real cute sweetheart and I can't wait"

Celestia looks up with a cute yawn and nods "Indeed I am, thank you for saving me from Herobrien, what is there to do?"

TU: Well we're over in the control room and we're ready to attempt to hack Herobrien through Digit's system. So let's head on over to the control room to get the action started!

Techno and Celestia then walked over to the control room...

TU: Now before we get started I just wanted to show you this framed photo from when I was still human and I had just completed Luna at the time.  It was also taken in the year 2039 and that's a long time ago as now it's the year 6417. So do you still remember this moment? 

Techno then saw one of his CPU chips on his chair. It was dated 25/2/2032 plus the manufacturing registration number was: 000,000,000,000,001. To Techno it was the first universal energy based CPU ever made. It started a flash back in his mind of the memories of when he turned from a critic and universal theorist into the most powerful being in existence.

TU: So where did you find this Digit? Is it because you're trying to remind me of my incredible past that I just want to go back to and live again?

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well we're over in the control room and we're ready to attempt to hack Herobrien through Digit's system. So let's head on over to the control room to get the action started!

Techno and Celestia then walked over to the control room...

TU: Now before we get started I just wanted to show you this framed photo from when I was still human and I had just completed Luna at the time.  It was also taken in the year 2039 and that's a long time ago as now it's the year 6417. So do you still remember this moment? 

Techno then saw one of his CPU chips on his chair. It was dated 25/2/2032 plus the manufacturing registration number was: 000,000,000,000,001. To Techno it was the first universal energy based CPU ever made. It started a flash back in his mind of the memories of when he turned from a critic and universal theorist into the most powerful being in existence.

TU: So where did you find this Digit? Is it because you're trying to remind me of my incredible past that I just want to go back to and live again?

Celestia smiles "I remember that well, it was one of the happiest days of my life, the day that you gave me my younger sister" she says before going over to Luna and hugging her lovingly, she then bows her head to Shadow before she looks to the mare that Techno was speaking to and smiles "I assume that this cute little mare is Digit?" she asks and picks up the sleeping Maggie.

Digit tilts her head "Found it on the floor daddy"

27 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles "I remember that well, it was one of the happiest days of my life, the day that you gave me my younger sister" she says before going over to Luna and hugging her lovingly, she then bows her head to Shadow before she looks to the mare that Techno was speaking to and smiles "I assume that this cute little mare is Digit?" she asks and picks up the sleeping Maggie.

Digit tilts her head "Found it on the floor daddy"

TU: Ohh yes her name is actually Digital Blitz Celestia but I call her Digit for short. She's actually one of Herobrien's abandoned units and she was originally made to hack us but now she's going to use that power against Herobrien to try and restore him into his original form as my true brother Glitch Universal. Now everyone to be honest this CPU right here is the one that started the grand universal energy evolution and without this grand machine all of you would of been completely impossible to create but it was made possible by this one small CPU prototype. It was the first prototype and it was the one to go into mass production as it was perfect the first try and it's still being mass produced to this day. Now Digit I'm probably getting very messy somehow like I'm sleep walking or something like that. Now that CPU should really be somewhere special like in a glass case in a museum. Like I'll do that right now.

Techno then spawned in a glass case in the main living room. He then sealed the CPU in it and placed a plaque on the stand with all the information about the CPU on it.

TU: Right now that's done with I can now get Digit into Herobrien's system. So I'll connect her up to the console so she can port her connection to Herobrien as he's currently in a different universe. So Digit are you ready!?

Techno then connected a cable to Digit's head. Digit then got silently plugged into Herobrien's system. There was now a live video feed from Digit on the screens and They were also on voice chat with Digit. In Herobrien's system it looked the same as Celestia's System except everything was red instead of blue and there was a strange blue cube in a laser cage...

TU: I think that's it! It's my brother Glitch trapped in that cage and he's locked in a state of deep sleep because of the cage. So Digit you just have to wake up the cube in that cage and then my brother will be able to escape!

(The RP isn't going to end just yet as this is building up to the grand final battle!) :)

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh yes her name is actually Digital Blitz Celestia but I call her Digit for short. She's actually one of Herobrien's abandoned units and she was originally made to hack us but now she's going to use that power against Herobrien to try and restore him into his original form as my true brother Glitch Universal. Now everyone to be honest this CPU right here is the one that started the grand universal energy evolution and without this grand machine all of you would of been completely impossible to create but it was made possible by this one small CPU prototype. It was the first prototype and it was the one to go into mass production as it was perfect the first try and it's still being mass produced to this day. Now Digit I'm probably getting very messy somehow like I'm sleep walking or something like that. Now that CPU should really be somewhere special like in a glass case in a museum. Like I'll do that right now.

Techno then spawned in a glass case in the main living room. He then sealed the CPU in it and placed a plaque on the stand with all the information about the CPU on it.

TU: Right now that's done with I can now get Digit into Herobrien's system. So I'll connect her up to the console so she can port her connection to Herobrien as he's currently in a different universe. So Digit are you ready!?

Techno then connected a cable to Digit's head. Digit then got silently plugged into Herobrien's system. There was now a live video feed from Digit on the screens and They were also on voice chat with Digit. In Herobrien's system it looked the same as Celestia's System except everything was red instead of blue and there was a strange blue cube in a laser cage...

TU: I think that's it! It's my brother Glitch trapped in that cage and he's locked in a state of deep sleep because of the cage. So Digit you just have to wake up the cube in that cage and then my brother will be able to escape!

(The RP isn't going to end just yet as this is building up to the grand final battle!) :)

Digital nods "On it daddy" she says before probing around to find a way into the cage and then to wake up the cube "U-uncle Glitch? Wake up please,we need your help" she says softly and prods at the cube, hoping that that would help him wake up and escape.

2 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital nods "On it daddy" she says before probing around to find a way into the cage and then to wake up the cube "U-uncle Glitch? Wake up please,we need your help" she says softly and prods at the cube, hoping that that would help him wake up and escape.

Techno then noticed something alarming on the map of the data hub node. It was Herobrien heading straight for Digit...

TU: DIGIT!!! LOOK OUT!!!

Herobrien rammed Digit and threw her away from the cage. Herobrien looked the same as Techno except his main and tail where made up of randomly coloured pixels and also the centre symbol on his cutie mark was a square with the same pixel pattern on it. His eyes were glowing white and he was glaring deep into Digit and now Herobrien was standing between Digit and the cage...

HB: Do you think it's going to be that easy to end me!? Techno I see you've tried to use one of my own creations against me. Clever... Very clever but still not clever enough! Now I'm going to return Digit to her original form and SHE'S GOING TO DO WHAT SHE WAS MADE TO DO!!!

TU: THAT'S IT!!! We're all pluging into Herobrien's system through Digits connection!

Everyone then got plugged into Herobrien by Techno. Techno then landed between Digit and Herobrien...

TU: NO!!! You won't change her back!   

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then noticed something alarming on the map of the data hub node. It was Herobrien heading straight for Digit...

TU: DIGIT!!! LOOK OUT!!!

Herobrien rammed Digit and threw her away from the cage. Herobrien looked the same as Techno except his main and tail where made up of randomly coloured pixels and also the centre symbol on his cutie mark was a square with the same pixel pattern on it. His eyes were glowing white and he was glaring deep into Digit and now Herobrien was standing between Digit and the cage...

HB: Do you think it's going to be that easy to end me!? Techno I see you've tried to use one of my own creations against me. Clever... Very clever but still not clever enough! Now I'm going to return Digit to her original form and SHE'S GOING TO DO WHAT SHE WAS MADE TO DO!!!

TU: THAT'S IT!!! We're all pluging into Herobrien's system through Digits connection!

Everyone then got plugged into Herobrien by Techno. Techno then landed between Digit and Herobrien...

TU: NO!!! You won't change her back!   

Dgit squirms and screams "DADDY HELP ME!" she screams as everyone else was plugged in and hooked up into the system "DON'Y LAY A HOOF ON HER!" Luna demands and growls, at Herobrien, Celesita growls as well "TOUCH HER AND YOU WILL REGRET IT!"

4 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Dgit squirms and screams "DADDY HELP ME!" she screams as everyone else was plugged in and hooked up into the system "DON'Y LAY A HOOF ON HER!" Luna demands and growls, at Herobrien, Celesita growls as well "TOUCH HER AND YOU WILL REGRET IT!"

HB: HA!!! YOU REALLY ARE ALL IDIOTS!!! I'm going to take control of ALL OF YOU AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!

TU: Expept you can't with me around. You're just not thinking straight on that one. Plus my brother is still engraved inside you somewhere and he's right behind you. What happened to you? Why did you have to fall for the chaos system? Just I want my brother back after not seeing him for over 4000 years now.

HB: I don't understand what you just said but it just sounds plain dumb and stupid! Well I'll be coming down to wipe out EVERYTHING YOU CREATED IN TREE HOURS!!! I'll be starting with equestria and then I'LL MAKE SURE YOU END UP IN THE CORE DUMP!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM!!!

Herobrien then kicked everyone out of his system by terminating the plugin connection...

TU: We've made things worse apparently as now he's going to come here himself and manually end this world. We'll need to prepare for it. The main thing I'll have to do is updating the planetary security systems in equestria.

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: HA!!! YOU REALLY ARE ALL IDIOTS!!! I'm going to take control of ALL OF YOU AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!

TU: Expept you can't with me around. You're just not thinking straight on that one. Plus my brother is still engraved inside you somewhere and he's right behind you. What happened to you? Why did you have to fall for the chaos system? Just I want my brother back after not seeing him for over 4000 years now.

HB: I don't understand what you just said but it just sounds plain dumb and stupid! Well I'll be coming down to wipe out EVERYTHING YOU CREATED IN TREE HOURS!!! I'll be starting with equestria and then I'LL MAKE SURE YOU END UP IN THE CORE DUMP!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM!!!

Herobrien then kicked everyone out of his system by terminating the plugin connection...

TU: We've made things worse apparently as now he's going to come here himself and manually end this world. We'll need to prepare for it. The main thing I'll have to do is updating the planetary security systems in equestria.

Digital cowers behind Techno "D-daddy..h-he touched me.." she whimpers and Luna growls "He did what!? Where!?"

Shadow simply gently puts a hoof on her shoulder "Calm down sweetheart, we will deal with Herobrien once Techno is done with everything he needs to do" 

7 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Digital cowers behind Techno "D-daddy..h-he touched me.." she whimpers and Luna growls "He did what!? Where!?"

Shadow simply gently puts a hoof on her shoulder "Calm down sweetheart, we will deal with Herobrien once Techno is done with everything he needs to do" 

As soon as Techno heard Digit say Herobrien touched her Techno froze and his head started to vibrate. Then smoke started coming out of Techno's ears and sizzling sound then appeared. Techno's face then crushed itself into an extremely angry looking face and his head turned red.

TU: HEROBRIEN HAS JUST FLIPPED MY SWICH! I'LL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE SURE THE UNIVERSAL CHAOS SYSTEM ENDS UP IN THE CORE DUMP!!! Now Celestia and Luna I'll need you to assemble all of my creations in Saddle Arabia as that's where the battle should take  place based on where I install the planetary shields. Now We'll have Digit and Shadow stay down here but I'll have Shaddow join us in the battle as a last resort but Digit needs to stay safe down here in the lab. So now let's go!

Techno then blasted off up a ventilation shaft to the surface. He then rocketed up to orbit where he started spawning in the shield generators...    

On 4/27/2017 at 9:42 PM, Techno Universal said:

As soon as Techno heard Digit say Herobrien touched her Techno froze and his head started to vibrate. Then smoke started coming out of Techno's ears and sizzling sound then appeared. Techno's face then crushed itself into an extremely angry looking face and his head turned red.

TU: HEROBRIEN HAS JUST FLIPPED MY SWICH! I'LL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE SURE THE UNIVERSAL CHAOS SYSTEM ENDS UP IN THE CORE DUMP!!! Now Celestia and Luna I'll need you to assemble all of my creations in Saddle Arabia as that's where the battle should take  place based on where I install the planetary shields. Now We'll have Digit and Shadow stay down here but I'll have Shaddow join us in the battle as a last resort but Digit needs to stay safe down here in the lab. So now let's go!

Techno then blasted off up a ventilation shaft to the surface. He then rocketed up to orbit where he started spawning in the shield generators...    

Luna and Celestia both nods "Of course Techno, anywhere we should start there?" Luna asks as she and Celestia prepared to go to Saddle Arabia, though Celestia knew that Luna was yearning to just stay behind and look after Digital. She looks to Techno before he left and shook her head then to Shadow "Shadow, you stay here with Digit, I don't think Luna would ever forgive you if anything happened to her.

Shadow just simply nodded and kept a close eye on the young robotic mare, he was still seething mad on the inside about what Herobrien did to her before.

22 hours ago, Digital Blitz said:

Luna and Celestia both nods "Of course Techno, anywhere we should start there?" Luna asks as she and Celestia prepared to go to Saddle Arabia, though Celestia knew that Luna was yearning to just stay behind and look after Digital. She looks to Techno before he left and shook her head then to Shadow "Shadow, you stay here with Digit, I don't think Luna would ever forgive you if anything happened to her.

Shadow just simply nodded and kept a close eye on the young robotic mare, he was still seething mad on the inside about what Herobrien did to her before.

Techno was almost done with the shields and then remembered about his sister...

TU: That's it! I know there was somebody else who would need to join the battle with us and that's my sister Foust! I'll need to call her up and tell her what's going on.

Techno then called up Foust...

TU: Foust! It's an emergency!

FO: I know! I saw it on my screens in Troneon and I'm already on my way as I'm porting over to equestria right now!

TU: Okey it seems your already alert about the situation so I'll go now and get back to my work on the shields here.

Techno then hung up and he could also sense Herobrien on his way. Techno could also tell Herobrien had his army of all of the Villains he had created in the past and he had a feeling that there were going to be new ones that he had created very recently...   

(Remember that Foust Universal is actually Loren Foust's OC.) :)

Edited by Techno Universal

17 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was almost done with the shields and then remembered about his sister...

TU: That's it! I know there was somebody else who would need to join the battle with us and that's my sister Foust! I'll need to call her up and tell her what's going on.

Techno then called up Foust...

TU: Foust! It's an emergency!

FO: I know! I saw it on my screens in Troneon and I'm already on my way as I'm porting over to equestria right now!

TU: Okey it seems your already alert about the situation so I'll go now and get back to my work on the shields here.

Techno then hung up and he could also sense Herobrien on his way. Techno could also tell Herobrien had his army of all of the Villains he had created in the past and he had a feeling that there were going to be new ones that he had created very recently...   

Shadow was sitting there, happily watching over Digit as she continued to draw and color in, though he was worried about both Luna and Celestia, if Herobrien was capable of touching a filly minded mare, what would he do to his love and his hopefully future sister in law if he somehow managed to capture them? He shook the thoughts of his head and smiled as he lay down to continue watching the young mare.  

Meanwhile Luna and Celestia were on their way to Saddle Arabia to go see their allies.

14 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Shadow was sitting there, happily watching over Digit as she continued to draw and color in, though he was worried about both Luna and Celestia, if Herobrien was capable of touching a filly minded mare, what would he do to his love and his hopefully future sister in law if he somehow managed to capture them? He shook the thoughts of his head and smiled as he lay down to continue watching the young mare.  

Meanwhile Luna and Celestia were on their way to Saddle Arabia to go see their allies.

When Techno was about to go down to Saddle Arabia something shot past him that appeared to be an abandoned rocket that was space junk. But it was the worst thing that Techno could fear...

TU: Whaa!! What was that!? I think it's just space junk but wait! No rockets were ever launched from equestria so it must be something else.

Techno then caught up to the strange rocket like object to see what it truly was...

TU: NO IT CAN'T BE!!! It's a universe destroyer missile. The most dangerous weapon that can be possibly created. It must be Heobrien's back up plan to remove us from existence but this thing will collapse to whole multi-verse if it's powered up and detonated. The thing is Herobrien would have to evacuate himself from this moly-verse as it would delete him if he was here at the time of the explosion. I'm not touching this thing as it possibly has an automatic disturbance detention system so even the smallest touch could case it the detonate. We should be safe as long Herobrien doesn't remember about his secret weapon.

Techno then went down to where the battlefield to get ready for the battle...

Okey Celestia is everything ready yet?

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

When Techno was about to go down to Saddle Arabia something shot past him that appeared to be an abandoned rocket that was space junk. But it was the worst thing that Techno could fear...

TU: Whaa!! What was that!? I think it's just space junk but wait! No rockets were ever launched from equestria so it must be something else.

Techno then caught up to the strange rocket like object to see what it truly was...

TU: NO IT CAN'T BE!!! It's a universe destroyer missile. The most dangerous weapon that can be possibly created. It must be Heobrien's back up plan to remove us from existence but this thing will collapse to whole multi-verse if it's powered up and detonated. The thing is Herobrien would have to evacuate himself from this moly-verse as it would delete him if he was here at the time of the explosion. I'm not touching this thing as it possibly has an automatic disturbance detention system so even the smallest touch could case it the detonate. We should be safe as long Herobrien doesn't remember about his secret weapon.

Techno then went down to where the battlefield to get ready for the battle...

Okey Celestia is everything ready yet?

Celestia smiles and nods "Yes all our allies have agreed to aid in this war of ours, Luna should be here soon, she just went to check up on Shadow and Digit, but she said she'll be here before the fighting starts" she says and smiles, "What of your sister? Is she on her way? Because I saw something that looked really troubling before" she says "something like a...missile of some sort"

18 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods "Yes all our allies have agreed to aid in this war of ours, Luna should be here soon, she just went to check up on Shadow and Digit, but she said she'll be here before the fighting starts" she says and smiles, "What of your sister? Is she on her way? Because I saw something that looked really troubling before" she says "something like a...missile of some sort"

TU: To be honest my sister Foust is on her way and she should be here in a moment. Now the Missile you saw is actually a seemingly dead universe destroyer missile. It's possibly been orbiting Equestria for more than a thousand years but it still has the potential to be detonated by Herobrien. If it is detonated it would cause to whole molty-verse to collapse and Heobrien would really only detonate it if he wanted himself killed as nothing can survive it. He would have to evacuate himself from the whole molty-verse if he decided to detonate it. Hopefully he doesn't remember about his secret backup weapon and those universe destroyer missiles are the most powerful and dangerous weapons that are actually possible to create.

Then Foust arrived and landed next to Techno...

FO: Few!! Finally I'm here! Now Celestia I was the designer of all of you like I created your personalities and also came up with your appearance designs. My brother was still extremely important as he actually brought you to life. You probably still remember me from when I was a human as that's when my brother introduced me to you and Luna plus that's when he invited me into the project and I become his sister.  

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest my sister Foust is on her way and she should be here in a moment. Now the Missile you saw is actually a seemingly dead universe destroyer missile. It's possibly been orbiting Equestria for more than a thousand years but it still has the potential to be detonated by Herobrien. If it is detonated it would cause to whole molty-verse to collapse and Heobrien would really only detonate it if he wanted himself killed as nothing can survive it. He would have to evacuate himself from the whole molty-verse if he decided to detonate it. Hopefully he doesn't remember about his secret backup weapon and those universe destroyer missiles are the most powerful and dangerous weapons that are actually possible to create.

Then Foust arrived and landed next to Techno...

FO: Few!! Finally I'm here! Now Celestia I was the designer of all of you like I created your personalities and also came up with your appearance designs. My brother was still extremely important as he actually brought you to life. You probably still remember me from when I was a human as that's when my brother introduced me to you and Luna plus that's when he invited me into the project and I become his sister.  

Celestia smiles and nods "Of course I remember you dear, it is good to see you again" she says as she then sees Luna arrive, "hello dear sister, you're here just in time" she says as Luna nods and their allies from Saddle Arabia arrive as well. Celestia looks over to the other side of the battle field "He's got Tirek, Discord, Cerberus, the Shmooze, even Nightmare Rairty with him, plus all of his little minions, what are your orders?"

51 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia smiles and nods "Of course I remember you dear, it is good to see you again" she says as she then sees Luna arrive, "hello dear sister, you're here just in time" she says as Luna nods and their allies from Saddle Arabia arrive as well. Celestia looks over to the other side of the battle field "He's got Tirek, Discord, Cerberus, the Shmooze, even Nightmare Rairty with him, plus all of his little minions, what are your orders?"

The minions where un-skined robots. They had red glowing circuit board patterns all over them and some of them where unicorns while the others were pegasus units.

TU: Now the main villains we can try to force plugin to them so they can join our side but the bots are actually quite easy to destroy but they can really get you off guard so you will have to be extremely alert of what's around you. I'm actually quite surprised that Herobrien got everything ready that quickly.

HE: Ha!! Do you think all your creations are going to be enough to STOP ME!? I CAN EASILY DEFEAT YOU WITH MY ARMY! GOOD LUCK TRYING TO DEFEAT ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!!!

Herobrien then launched the attack and charged at Techno and his creations...

51 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

The minions where un-skined robots. They had red glowing circuit board patterns all over them and some of them where unicorns while the others were pegasus units.

TU: Now the main villains we can try to force plugin to them so they can join our side but the bots are actually quite easy to destroy but they can really get you off guard so you will have to be extremely alert of what's around you. I'm actually quite surprised that Herobrien got everything ready that quickly.

HE: Ha!! Do you think all your creations are going to be enough to STOP ME!? I CAN EASILY DEFEAT YOU WITH MY ARMY! GOOD LUCK TRYING TO DEFEAT ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!!!

Herobrien then launched the attack and charged at Techno and his creations...

Celestia and Luna both charging their magic as Luna looks to Techno "Should we alert Shadow and Digit?" she asks as she fires off a blast that blew apart a sizable group of minions, "If we need to force plugin, is that only capable back at the lab?"

15 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia and Luna both charging their magic as Luna looks to Techno "Should we alert Shadow and Digit?" she asks as she fires off a blast that blew apart a sizable group of minions, "If we need to force plugin, is that only capable back at the lab?"

TU: In actual fact all of my creations have plugin capabilities but it's what I call a secure function as you can actually only do it if you know about it and that's if I tell you about it.

FO: Techno there's a massive group of minion units heading straight for us!!!

TU: I guess I'll just make them happier with a cere package! ALRIGHT GUYS HERE COMES YOUR CERE PACKAGE!!!

Techno then tossed a cardboard box at the minions that had "CERE PACKAGE" written on it. It then exploded and blew up the minion units shattering them to only metal parts...

TU: OHH AND ENJOY THE FREE FIREWORKS THAT ARE INCLUDED!!!

29 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: In actual fact all of my creations have plugin capabilities but it's what I call a secure function as you can actually only do it if you know about it and that's if I tell you about it.

FO: Techno there's a massive group of minion units heading straight for us!!!

TU: I guess I'll just make them happier with a cere package! ALRIGHT GUYS HERE COMES YOUR CERE PACKAGE!!!

Techno then tossed a cardboard box at the minions that had "CERE PACKAGE" written on it. It then exploded and blew up the minion units shattering them to only metal parts...

TU: OHH AND ENJOY THE FREE FIREWORKS THAT ARE INCLUDED!!!

Celestia nods "Very well, then use me for it Techno, Luna can hold off the minions on her own" sh says as she stands by Techno and readies to be used for the plugin, "Luna, do you best, I'm counting on you" she says and Luna simply nods "Alright sister"

2 minutes ago, Digital Blitz said:

Celestia nods "Very well, then use me for it Techno, Luna can hold off the minions on her own" sh says as she stands by Techno and readies to be used for the plugin, "Luna, do you best, I'm counting on you" she says and Luna simply nods "Alright sister"

TU: Smbra is just over there and he really looks like he's going in for us! Let's try and force ourselves to go into his system as he would be extremely powerful against Herobrien!

Techno and Celestia then flew up and dived straight into sombra to then disappear as they entered his system...

SB-CMD: !!!WARNING!!! FOREIGN PLUGIN ATTEMPT DETECTED... ATTEMPTING TO INTERCEPT--

Techno and Celestia were now flying through Sombra's main system chamber with command lines trying to grab them. Techno then saw a red cube that was labeled: SECURITY MAINFRAME CORE...

TU: There it is! We just need to damage that core and he will become completely open to system modifications!

(Remember in Villan systems everything is red for visualisation.) :)

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Smbra is just over there and he really looks like he's going in for us! Let's try and force ourselves to go into his system as he would be extremely powerful against Herobrien!

Techno and Celestia then flew up and dived straight into sombra to then disappear as they entered his system...

SB-CMD: !!!WARNING!!! FOREIGN PLUGIN ATTEMPT DETECTED... ATTEMPTING TO INTERCEPT--

Techno and Celestia were now flying through Sombra's main system chamber with command lines trying to grab them. Techno then saw a red cube that was labeled: SECURITY MAINFRAME CORE...

TU: There it is! We just need to damage that core and he will become completely open to system modifications!

(Remember in Villan systems everything is red for visualisation.) :)

Celestia nods as she too sees the red cube "On it Tech" she says as she then begins to work her away around to it to damage it "Now how can I..." she says to herself before she spots an opening, "aha, there we are and heeere goes nothing..." she fires a magic assault at the opening, damaging it enough to change Sombra over to their side "and welcome to the good side, Sombra" she says as she is forced back onto the battle field.