Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

53 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia walks back out to the balcony and takes a look "ah yes, a favorite pass time for the Pegasi is to play with flags, but this time it's the capes in place of the flags" she says with a chuckle"Oh look, there's Spitfire and the rest of the Wonderbolts"

TU: Yeah the castle actually looks very colourful now! Plus even some of the earth ponies and unicorns have joined in! Like that's a few ponies that are riding on the pegasi! Though maybe we could join them and let our instincts come into effect!

Techno then saw Spitfire grab a cape she liked to then put it on and fly off only for Derpy to fly up and put another cape up in the same spot...

Edited by Techno Universal

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah the castle actually looks very colourful now! Plus even some of the earth ponies and unicorns have joined in! Like that's a few ponies that are riding on the pegasi! Though maybe we could join them and let our instincts come into effect!

Techno then saw Spitfire grab a cape she liked to then put it on and fly off only for Derpy to fly up and put another cape up in the same spot...

Celestia smiles and nods "Mhm, best Gala ever" she says and nuzzles him "So when do you think we should get ready for the weddings?"

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia smiles and nods "Mhm, best Gala ever" she says and nuzzles him "So when do you think we should get ready for the weddings?"

TU: Well really we're already mostly prepared for the weddings plus we've actually got plenty of time until the time that they are scheduled at! So I guess I should let my instincts run wild here and maybe Pipsqueak could go with Scarlet out here!

Techno then flew off into the capes and he was grabbing and putting on the ones he liked while he was even rolling himself into the capes that were tied to the side of the castle...

TU: So why don't you join in the fun Celestia!?

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really we're already mostly prepared for the weddings plus we've actually got plenty of time until the time that they are scheduled at! So I guess I should let my instincts run wild here and maybe Pipsqueak could go with Scarlet out here!

Techno then flew off into the capes and he was grabbing and putting on the ones he liked while he was even rolling himself into the capes that were tied to the side of the castle...

TU: So why don't you join in the fun Celestia!?

Cerlestia giggles and smiles as she joins in "Oh I most certainly will, ooh look at this one, this one looks like it was made just for me" she says, taking it and putting it on while putting another one on the wall "It looks perfect on me"

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Cerlestia giggles and smiles as she joins in "Oh I most certainly will, ooh look at this one, this one looks like it was made just for me" she says, taking it and putting it on while putting another one on the wall "It looks perfect on me"

TU: Yeah I believe that cape there matches the colours of your mane and tail! Plus we all really do look funny wearing several capes and it's something that I actually like!

27 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I believe that cape there matches the colours of your mane and tail! Plus we all really do look funny wearing several capes and it's something that I actually like!

Celestia smiles and nods but then as she looks up, she sees her sister at the balcony and beckons for her to join them, which she does. 

"Sorry I fell asleep there, but I wanted to make sure their dreams were good ones" Luna says as she looks for a cape she likes.

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia smiles and nods but then as she looks up, she sees her sister at the balcony and beckons for her to join them, which she does. 

"Sorry I fell asleep there, but I wanted to make sure their dreams were good ones" Luna says as she looks for a cape she likes.

TU: Ahh there you are Luna! Anyways I think it was Glitch's idea to have the capes on the castle like this!

Techno then looked to see Foust who was about to untie a cape and Glitch was hovering stationery around 50 meters away from the castle...

FO: Ya ready Glitch!?

GU: Go for it Foust!

Foust then untied the cape and it flew over to Glitch in the wind. It then got caught around Glitch's neck...

GU: And now I'm wearing a scarf that's been held onto my neck by the wind! Anyways that was a perfect catch!

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ahh there you are Luna! Anyways I think it was Glitch's idea to have the capes on the castle like this!

Techno then looked to see Foust who was about to untie a cape and Glitch was hovering stationery around 50 meters away from the castle...

FO: Ya ready Glitch!?

GU: Go for it Foust!

Foust then untied the cape and it flew over to Glitch in the wind. It then got caught around Glitch's neck...

GU: And now I'm wearing a scarf that's been held onto my neck by the wind! Anyways that was a perfect catch!

Celestia and Luna giggle and look up to the balcony to see if Scarlet had awoken yet, which she hadn't

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Celestia and Luna giggle and look up to the balcony to see if Scarlet had awoken yet, which she hadn't

Techno then smiled and giggled a bit in reaction to what Glitch and Foust were doing...

TU: Yeah that's pretty funny of how Glitch and Foust are doing that! Anyways hopefully Scarlet can join us in a moment!

Techno then told Scarlet to wake up and take a look outside via her dream...

Techno then smiled and giggled a bit in reaction to what Glitch and Foust were doing...

TU: Yeah that's pretty funny of how Glitch and Foust are doing that! Anyways hopefully Scarlet can join us in a moment!

Techno then told Scarlet to wake up and take a look outside via her dream...

Scarlet slowly woke up and smiled as she had a really good nap, she then nuzzles Pipsqueak to wake him up as she walked out to the balcony

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet slowly woke up and smiled as she had a really good nap, she then nuzzles Pipsqueak to wake him up as she walked out to the balcony

Techno was now hovering in front of the balcony looking at Scarlet...

TU: Ahh you're up Scarlet! Anyways take a look at how colourful the castle is now! 

Techno was now hovering in front of the balcony looking at Scarlet...

TU: Ahh you're up Scarlet! Anyways take a look at how colourful the castle is now! 

Scarlet covers a rather cute yawn and smiles "It is very colorful" she says and smiles as Pipsqueak wakes up and looks around

"Oh wow, it's amazing! I wonder if the Cutie Mark Crusaders helped with this!" He squeaks adorably

3 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet covers a rather cute yawn and smiles "It is very colorful" she says and smiles as Pipsqueak wakes up and looks around

"Oh wow, it's amazing! I wonder if the Cutie Mark Crusaders helped with this!" He squeaks adorably

TU: Well technically my brother Glitch set all the capes out here up but still it is possible that the CMC suggested this idea to him! Anyways Pipsqueak you can ride on Scarlet and join the fun with us out here!

Techno then started playing around with the capes on the side of the castle...

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well technically my brother Glitch set all the capes out here up but still it is possible that the CMC suggested this idea to him! Anyways Pipsqueak you can ride on Scarlet and join the fun with us out here!

Techno then started playing around with the capes on the side of the castle...

Scarlet giggles and spreads her wings "Come on sweetie, lets go play with daddy okay?" she asks as Pipsqueak nods enthusiasitcally 

Scarlet giggles and spreads her wings "Come on sweetie, lets go play with daddy okay?" she asks as Pipsqueak nods enthusiasitcally 

TU: Ohh this is getting really fun!!! Plus there's a few capes here that you would really love to Scarlet! Plus there's a few here that I can see would really suit Pipsqueak!

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh this is getting really fun!!! Plus there's a few capes here that you would really love to Scarlet! Plus there's a few here that I can see would really suit Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak giggles but then looks at the cape he was wearing and snuggles into it "I-I think I like this one best, I know that Princess Luna gave it to me while I was asleep, I could hear her voice" he says and snuggles into it some more as he curls up on Scarlet's back as she flew around the edges

2 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Pipsqueak giggles but then looks at the cape he was wearing and snuggles into it "I-I think I like this one best, I know that Princess Luna gave it to me while I was asleep, I could hear her voice" he says and snuggles into it some more as he curls up on Scarlet's back as she flew around the edges

TU: Ohh I believe this is a cape you would like Scarlet!

Techno then untied the cape and it flew over to get caught on Scarlet...

TU: I believe you would love how it's white with purple hearts on it! Anyways Celestia there's another two capes coming your way!

Then a massive completely white cape then got caught on Celestia and it was followed by a completely yellow cape. The two capes also flew onto her in the wind...

TU: Anyways everyone just remember that you can easily add a snuggly hood to your capes if you want! It's basically making your capes into hooded capes and it's super easy and cuddly to do! 

Edited by Techno Universal

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh I believe this is a cape you would like Scarlet!

Techno then untied the cape and it flew over to get caught on Scarlet...

TU: I believe you would love how it's white with purple hearts on it!

Scarlet smiles and looks at the cape "Aaw it's perfect, and look at Pipsqueak, he really loves the cape that Luna picked out for him" she says and nuzzles the little colt "You know, I'll be marrying Luna as well as Techno, and he will be marrying Celestia, so both princesses will also be your mummies, won't that be fun?" she asks him

"R-really!? That's so awesome!" he exclaims

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and looks at the cape "Aaw it's perfect, and look at Pipsqueak, he really loves the cape that Luna picked out for him" she says and nuzzles the little colt "You know, I'll be marrying Luna as well as Techno, and he will be marrying Celestia, so both princesses will also be your mummies, won't that be fun?" she asks him

"R-really!? That's so awesome!" he exclaims Anyways Celestia there's another two capes coming your way!

TU: So Pipsqueak I wonder how you feel wearing your cape there!? Anyways Celestia there's a couple more capes coming your way!

Then a massive completely white cape then got caught on Celestia and it was followed by a completely yellow cape. The two capes also flew onto her in the wind...

TU: Anyways everyone just remember that you can easily add a snuggly hood to your capes if you want! It's basically making your capes into hooded capes and it's super easy and cuddly to do! 

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: So Pipsqueak I wonder how you feel wearing your cape there!? Anyways Celestia there's a couple more capes coming your way!

Ceelstia smiles as she snuggles into her capes and lands on the balcony, Pipsqueak smiles and giggles "I love it, so soft, warn, fluffy and smells and feels of love" he says "Kind of reminds me of my mummy and daddy before they went to Troneon for you, daddy Techno" he says, still snuggled on Scarlet's back.

Ceelstia smiles as she snuggles into her capes and lands on the balcony, Pipsqueak smiles and giggles "I love it, so soft, warn, fluffy and smells and feels of love" he says "Kind of reminds me of my mummy and daddy before they went to Troneon for you, daddy Techno" he says, still snuggled on Scarlet's back.

TU: Yeah I seriously didn't want to move your parents to Troneon Pipsqueak but annoyingly in the end I didn't really have a choice because of the situation. Anyways I can really see your enjoying your cape there!

25 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I seriously didn't want to move your parents to Troneon Pipsqueak but annoyingly in the end I didn't really have a choice because of the situation. Anyways I can really see your enjoying your cape there!

Pipsqueak nods and smiles "and I love being curled up on mummy Scarlet's back like this, her fur is so soft" 

Pipsqueak nods and smiles "and I love being curled up on mummy Scarlet's back like this, her fur is so soft" 

TU: Yeah really all of us have really soft fur! Anyways I see some capes I like!

Techno then took and put on a number of single coloured capes that were all colours of Techno's appearance colour pellet.

TU: Now I believe I look quite funny wearing all thease capes! Plus what would be really funny is if thease capes were wrapped around my and tied to me in a way that it looked like a dress!

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah really all of us have really soft fur! Anyways I see some capes I like!

Techno then took and put on a number of single coloured capes that were all colours of Techno's appearance colour pellet.

TU: Now I believe I look quite funny wearing all thease capes! Plus what would be really funny is if thease capes were wrapped around my and tied to me in a way that it looked like a dress!

Scarlet giggles as she watches and nuzzles Pipsqueak "Just wait until you meet your big sisters, you will love them" she says and as she says that, she saw Astral flying around, collecting capes while Digit was on her back, doing the same "There they are right there" she says with a giggle.

Scarlet giggles as she watches and nuzzles Pipsqueak "Just wait until you meet your big sisters, you will love them" she says and as she says that, she saw Astral flying around, collecting capes while Digit was on her back, doing the same "There they are right there" she says with a giggle.

TU: Ohh Digi!!!

Techno then flew off and he started playing with Astral and Digit's capes...