Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Some strange ideas I wanted to share with you all.

Krashface

* I already ask any mod to change this topic's section if is in the wrong one, many thanks. *

So, is about months that my head is producing head canons that my been or be not worth a fan fiction or an emplementation , so I decided to share them, to understand which is intresting and which, how can I say... oh yeah, bleah. Of corse, some will bein in a human universe, some not etc...

Here we go:

- Endless Night: the latest I came up with, is set into an human Equestria, and much more years before Luna's banishment. The plot of the story is this: in a now forgotten city, a young Celestia struggle with her decadent royal family, that's corrupting the kingdom of her father and Godlike figure Solaris, King of the Sun. One day, a mysterious female warrior in a terrifying armor kidnap her, and, after a long jorney into the dark forest that surrend the city, she'll find out the truth: the warrior in the creepy armor is her true sister, that's been replaced by a man called Daggarth, who brain washed theyre father after theyre mother died. In this story, the two have to find six powerful archgems, known by the legends as "the Elements of Harmony", forged by the Gods to prevent The Nightmare's dark come( which, actually, is a incarnation of darkness and corruption). Of corse, the first one is given by theyre first ally and Luna's father-like figure, Starswril, bearer of the Element of magic. The other five are in possess of the Five Princes, who, thanks to Daggarth, now rule behind their royal parents. But something worse lurk into the shadow of this story, behind even Daggarth. 

- The Cold Lands: pony universe, after season 5. Equestria has been cought by a cataclysm: a strange and actually mysterious winter has stricken the lands of the ponies. The earth itself is cold, her fire is fading, and the only thing that make warm this dieing land is the power of Celestia, the Queen of Griffins and Cadence. For getting things worst, a magical undead disease is stricking: whoever die will return as a undead, destinated to madness, and to travel into the cold realm of Coldashes. This is actually a more Dark Souls like story.

- Strangers in town: a comedic story, with ponies. A strange duo has come to ponyville: theire names are Norm and Seed, and are a... clearly odd coupple of brothers. One energic, sarcastic, quietly disturbing and with odd passions (like spiders, spying others and drinking), the other gloom, solitare and grump all the time. This is mostly a Slice of life story, which will involves much of the characters.

- The draconic wars: pony world, set in the past of Starswrill and Solaris. Not related to Endless Night. Before Equestria, or even the Three tribes, the world was wisely ruled by the dragons, but greed and savagery digged deeply into the beasts heart, and a war exploded. Kingdoms felt and heroes rised, and new legend birthed in those days. In this story, Starswrill is in his mid 30s, so he's still experimenting with magic spells and the studies on the various forms of it (like pyromancy, dark magic, Deep magic, etc.), plus he'll befrend a corpulent, yet heroic knight of Solaris: Rockshield the Dragonslayer, which will make a strong bound of friendship. 

- Dark Age: pony setting. In short, Twilight became "evil" after a fight with a not-so-important foe, caused by heavy use of dark magic. She become a tyrant, and is also saw like a traitor and loosed all her friends, who now are part of a resistance. Of corse, in this story there are new enemies, not all of them ponies: one of Twilight (now renamed by herself Black Nova)'s generals is a boar-like humanoid creature, known as Ohger (joke on Ogre) or Hog. The plot is simple: the resistance want Twilight away from the throne, Twilight want to rule over Equestria, and possibly stop her friends... or even kill them. But who knows, maybe Twiligth isn't that worse then the resistance (in a chapter, the resistance had almost destroied the Crystal Empire thanks to the Yaks branch)... or the disease that's spreading trought the land.

- Stars-splorers: Sci-fi universe, with artificially evolved ponies (anthros). In a distant millenia, Equestria has gone far out her borders... and solar system to! It's the time of space travel, extraterrestrial commerce, conflict-solfing and, of corse, the exploration of the vast, expanding universe. Thanks to Twiligth's help, the ponykind is now capable of walking on two legs, and posses hands. Also, she is the captain of a squad of choosen ponies, all descendants of her long lost friends. Is an epic journy, comic too, sad at times, scary in a few times, and mysterious, thanks to a never reached planet...

- Trixie and Starlight travel in the Multiverse: Trixie and Starlight travel into many dimensions, passing by videogames, comics, other cartoons etc. Thinked as a comic adventure and based on Family Guy's episode with Brian and Stewie.

Ok, this are all the Head canons/story ideas I get into the past months. Is someone is interested in one (not endless night), is welcomed to share his thoughts, because will help me expand this. Plus sorry for the grammatical errors :( 

Edited by Krashface
grammar.
  • Brohoof 1