The avatar above you licks your cheek. What would you do?

Rainbow    Dash

Run the teletubbies are coming!!! *shots self*

T for Timesetta took the easy way out

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Stranger danger!!!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

What is this? I don't even...

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

PIGGY!! *jumps on back* 

Who the buck are you calling piggy?

I ain't no piggy!

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"—Friedrich Nietzsche

here's the most disturbing / touching sentence I ever read :"You have beautiful eyes" — Scootaloo's last words, The Rainbow Factory

This minimalist portait here doesn't even seem to have a mouth, but yeah, I'm cool with it.

Y'know, I've been on this site for almost ten years and I've never had a proper signature. Ain't that something?

Sniper Piggy!!!

or are you a horse.... Nah!

*jumps on back*

Let us play mejican music!

I heard you liek mudkipz...

OH YEAH BABY LICK HARDER

This signature was removed for being too obnoxious and arrogant.

-Makusu2

By the way, if you're talking to me in a thread, please quote my previous post. Otherwise, I might not respond to you.

So, what your royal taste is tasting? Do I taste like grape?

yes... do I taste like metal?

Meh. I don't care anymore.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.