Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Revisit the mirror pool

SugarCoatxMarblePie

Nana Pinkie is the one who taught her about the pool. She knew it from an old story. And they sealed it with a boulder. The only ones who really know where it is are Pinkie, Twilight (who knows better than to tell others), and Big Mac (who's not much of a talker).

Whatever you do, DON'T let Discord find that pool. We don't need thousands of Discords running around. I don't care if he's been reformed, it still wouldn't end well. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sealed with a boulder... What if Maud looks for rocks there? That'd be neat. And idr that from the episode, is that from the comic or has it been so long that I forgot? @Marimo

Also on second thought the Trixie's might just be so narcissistic they end up all agreeing they are great and refer to themselves in the plural 3rd person and such, and just act superior all day, laughing at their own jokes n stuff.

Edited by CuriUndersXeno

5 minutes ago, CuriUndersXeno said:

Sealed with a boulder... What if Maud looks for rocks there? That'd be neat. And idr that from the episode, is that from the comic or has it been so long that I forgot? @Marimo

Also on second thought the Trixie's might just be so narcissistic they end up all agreeing they are great and refer to themselves in the plural 3rd person and such, and just act superior all day, laughing at their own jokes n stuff.

This was all covered in Too Many Pinkie Pies, the episode that featured the mirror pool. And Maud probably wouldn't uncover it since she's more focused on studying the rocks in quarries and stuff, not rocks in forests like the Everfree Forest.

10 minutes ago, Marimo said:

This was all covered in Too Many Pinkie Pies, the episode that featured the mirror pool. And Maud probably wouldn't uncover it since she's more focused on studying the rocks in quarries and stuff, not rocks in forests like the Everfree Forest.

True, but she can be a little spacially unaware when she finds a cool rock, and she might mine out the quarries eventually or have some other reason to go there. And if it did happen int he episode it must've been when transitioning to Twi's friendship report I guess.

1 hour ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

What is Flim and Flam found it and used it to make more money?

1 hour ago, GunPla_NiNJa_4 said:

Or worse, what if Chrysalis found this? With this pool, she can make a swarm of Chrysalis clones or even clones of loyal changelings. All hell would break loose. :o

I LOVE these ideas!

I don't think we are ever going to see the mirror pool again, and it would probably be for the best that no one ever uses it again.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1