Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poem: Just Like You

No Longer Used

Meep, I forgot to add in what this poem was about.

Spoiler

The poem is about the character in development, meeting another creature who is a hyena. The hyena has been abandoned from her pack, and thinks she has no reason to live because of her loneliness. She ends up laying in the middle of the dust as if she was dead until the character found her. The curiosity that builds up tempts her to see who they are, and upon closer examination, she finds out they are both in the same situation (aside from the fact that the character in development, who is named Winter has lost 2 family members and the hyena, who is named Esse has lost all of them.)

May I ask what was the inspiration behind the poem was? And perhaps what the name means or refers too, you've gone and got me curious. :ooh:

(edited)
On 5/10/2017 at 9:48 AM, snow. said:

May I ask what was the inspiration behind the poem was? And perhaps what the name means or refers too, you've gone and got me curious. :ooh:

I'm sorry! I forgot to turn on reply notification. The only inspiration I had was Winter's backstory (still in development) and remembering a Steven Universe outro song called Love like You.

Edited by Teensy

1 minute ago, snow. said:

Ah, so its related to a character you are developing?

Yes. This is specifically about her first experience with Esse. The poems I make of Winter describe her life in a way.

• Brohoof 1