Do you like thunderstorms?

NightOwl

Do you like thunderstorms ?  

151 users have voted

1. 1. Thunderstorms, do you like them

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Tornadoes could potentially accompany thunderstorms.  So...  No lol.  Don't care for them.  Nor am I fond of power outages or the chance - however small - of a lightning strike damaging my home / something within it.  If I could view a thunderstorm from a transparent, indestructible box I might feel differently.  And nowadays - whenever I hears a storm a brewin' - I think, "If RD were flying around out there she could totally dispense with those stupid thunderclouds."

• Brohoof 1

Quite, unfortunately weather in western europe is far different from the extremes you'd see in America and far more difficult to see it. An all out thunderstorm is something that occurs like once every few years. But i love them. B)

• Brohoof 1

Yes because lightning and thunder.

It looks and sound intimidating which makes it all the more badass.

Well, unless it I get struck by it, get soaked, or have a black out, I still like it.

• Brohoof 1

I used to totally hate them as a little kid, but now things have changed and I love them! I heard some people don't like them, especially when they happen during a night and they can't sleep. But hey, I could lay in bed while there's a thunderstorm going and sleep like a baby!

I love thunderstorms, as long as they do not become dangerous or harmful. I love the relaxing atmosphere they create. I love the night due to its peace and tranquility, and thunderstorms fit into that love. 

I also love being outside in the rain. I don't mind one bit getting rained on. Hearing the sound of rain and thunder always calms me at a deeper level, and almost feels like I've been transported to another world.

Well, I like listening to them. I actually find the sound of heavy rain and thunder more relaxing than the sound of light rain. Light rain kinda creeps me out.

I certainly wouldn't be out in one, though!

(edited)

reasons why i don't like thunderstorms: it cuts the electronic systems out of the house

I'mma buy this soon:

img-2782936-1-corepowerkit.jpg

Then storms will finally be tolerable.

Edited by A.V.

I can't say that I really have any kind of big liking for them, but as long as I'm not getting my power zapped off then I'm cool with them.

I find the rain to be relaxing if that counts for anything.

Hmm. 

Well I actually do enjoy storms. Especially in the Spring when you can smell the fresh air and rain. ^w^

I like to go outside and watch the rain and lightning. :3

I both like and dislike them. I like them because they are relaxing, but where I live they are pretty windy and seem to knock limbs and stuff all over the place. 

(edited)

Heck no. I'm not scared of them, they just keep me awake during the night. Plus I don't want my electronics being fried, therefore I have to unplug them. Plus I hate the moisture in the air when it storms. As well as the fact on depending on the situation, they can potentially start fires.

Edited by Jamaican Jam