Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Commercials you liked seeing

DubWolf

I'm listening to "Boogie Oogie Oogie", and I recall how when the wii came out ages ago, this commercial aired (for the game "Boogie" apparently).

Post anything memorable (present or past)!

I can't find it, but I always enjoyed the Shane Co. Diamond and Jewelry ads aired on PBS kids in the early 2000s. Most ads on that channel were a bit toned down and relaxing back then. Not sure if they still are.

I always liked the Geico caveman commercials. The little gecko was fun at first but he’s really outstayed his welcome. But the caveman ones were very funny and cut short way too early to be made into a short-lived TV series. The series ended quickly and the cavemen weren’t seen anymore. Unfortunate.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I love a funny commercial and man over the years that I loved. When I was real little I liked commercials probly more than the show. :jazz-hooves-please: I was a oddball.

i think the original farmers only commercial is that comes to me but I can’t remember how long that even came out. Super bowl always are usaly great. Right now though it makes me happy to see but isn’t that funny but the amazon commercial with the old ladys buying the butt pillows and go sledding.

I can’t think of any recent ones that really made me laugh though. I haven’t watched a ton lately othe then the required ones in streaming stuff right now. 

• Brohoof 1