Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like to travel?

J.T.

I'd love to travel more..

The only time I've really traveled out of state.. Was from Texas to New York. Driving. The best time ever. So much better than flying. Seeing so many places I haven't been to before.

Hope to do something similar soon.

I LOVE travelling! :D

I'm yet to make a few road trips to explore the rest of Canada (I live there) since I've only travelled in the lower half of Ontario and a small part of southern Quebec.

As for the rest of the world here is a brief list:

United States (Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, New York (state), Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Florida. I would like to see the rest of the country when I can).

Dominican Republic

Germany, and Montenegro (I was a mere toddler when I've been there so I'll need to revisit them eventually).

Edited by Jonny Music

Traveling is just about my favorite thing in the world! ♥

Finding new places, discovering wonderful things! Taking and drawing pictures on your travel, and being able to have the memories for a lifetime!

I love cruising! I've only been on 3 cruises though.  I'm going on another January next year though! :D

I've been to many places, and not just on cruises. By car and other transportation.

I have so much more to say, but no time! Just know I love traveling! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Traveling is just about my favorite thing in the world! ♥

Finding new places, discovering wonderful things! Taking and drawing pictures on your travel, and being able to have the memories for a lifetime!

I love cruising! I've only been on 3 cruises though.  I'm going on another January next year though! :D

I've been to many places, and not just on cruises. By car and other transportation.

I have so much more to say, but no time! Just know I love traveling! :wub:

Lucky I have to make my trips to get supplies for my hunting trips

• Brohoof 1

I at the moment do not like traveling.  I find it a waste of time, mainly due to the fact that I don't enjoy much outside of socializing with people who share my interests or relate to me outside of my family, and my computer and the internet.

Although I did go to Florida couple years ago which I enjoyed, and I enjoyed the last time I went to Canada due to the fact that I got to spend some time with some of my extended family that lived there.

However, I have been to India several times, and I do not like to go there, mainly because why would I go there when it is, in general less healthy than America.  Why would I leave the comforts of my home just to go to a third-world country where there is a good chance that you will get sick, which by the way happened to me the last two times I went to India.  Only reason I have been to India within the past five years was for freaking weddings, which I didn't give a crap about to be honest.

Traveling to say Baltimore, Maryland is a whole different story though

I'm still kind of open to the idea of traveling though

Edited by VictiniStar101

I like to travel but it sometimes gets a bit boring

I have traveled to Germany Holland Belgium Finland and france

I will go to England this summer and I want to see Japan a lot :)

I enjoy traveling places, but not by car. I also don't like going to a place just to see something, and that'd be it. I want to be able to engage into something at said point. 

That said, I've been to Pike's Peak (Colorado), Hawaii,  the entire east coast of the US, the grand canon, some of the US's southern states, and Las Vegas.

My all time favorite was Hawaii. There was so much to do, such fancy flower covered streets, and the locals were nice.

I like seeing other locations, but I hate everything else about traveling. Ironically, I've grown pretty patient about the trip itself... Unless I am in a lot of discomfort or have been up too long. But, still, for many reasons I prefer to be in the comfort of my home, and my room.

I can glorify my past trips a whole lot, but I do remember what they were really like. The blisters I got from all of the walking in Washington D.C., or how gross it was to camp on the California beach. Although camping anywhere is awful. I won't do it ever again. No way.

No because I don't like dealing with the TSA feeling me up and putting me in a radiation baker. I don't like crowds, long waits, and I don't the shitty customer service of most airlines. If only we would hurry up and invent flying cars already or better yet teleportation machines.

• 3 years later...

I never really understood traveling I mean I been to some vacations and travelled a bit but I don't seem to get much from it  I just feel like I could've done this at home too.

So pretty much these days I don't travel anywhere.

Do I like to travel? Do I like to breathe? Do I like to sleep, eat and survive from one day to the next?

YES, I like to travel!! I can't live without it or at least the promise of it. If I thought I couldn't change the scenery, sample new experiences, learn new things and restore the mental balance I'd have no hope in life. I can't stay at home day in and day out; I'd go berserk. So even small outings are essential. When I travel I become a different me. My mind is sharper, thoughts are clearer and the emotions become infinitely more positive. Travel is peace, travel is hope, travel is life.  

I like to travel. I like to see other regions, cultures and different nature. But for me as a student, it is not so easy to travel because of money and time. I would like to travel more in my live, but I just can't (at least at the moment). 

I traveled mostly inside of my home country germany (north sea, saxony, black forest, bavaria, ...) and only a few times outside of germany (france, netherlands and italy). I hope that I can someday travel also outside of europe. 

Yeah I like to travel. It doesn't really matter how I get to the places I'm going, as long as I have a window to look out of I can be kept entertained for the entire trip. I love looking out the window and watching the world outside go by, seeing the landscape outside shift from one topography to the next. I've traveled to many States within the U.S, though possible the farthest I've ever traveled was either to Hawaii or to southern Mexico, they're kinda the same distance so it's hard to decide which is farther :twi:

Besides other U.S states I've been to a few foreign nations as well, such as Mexico and The Bahamas, both of which were really fun to visit :love: 

I think this is a good topic for @Sherbert Music-Guard to post in, considering that he's leaving for Spain as we speak! ;)