Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FallBreeze Here!

FallBreeze

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was searching up some ship art and came across these forums :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I heard that the show was revamped and boom there you have it everypony I was a new fan

My name is FallBreeze, a unicorn from Canterlot. My cutie mark is this .  My gift is helping the leaves change color before the fall with my magic. To others, I'm  supposedly a kind and caring unicorn who will do anything for her friends.

Anyway. I have some things to do, so I'll be heading off~!

• Brohoof 8

Hi there! ^_^ 

Your OC sounds simple, yet well designed - perfectly balanced; not OP - I really like her and her gift/talent! :) 
Hmm... So you're the one, who ends my lovely Summers! :( Just kidding! ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

@FallBreeze hey there fall breeze! I'm summer breeze, I'm a pegasus and with the wind my wings create I help the blossom get off the trees to round off the spring and make way for summer ;) 

Funny to see another of the breezy family on the forums, hope you have a wonderfull time here and  if you feel like making a new friend then don't be afraid to send me a message, I'm sure we'll get along just fine ^~^ 

• Brohoof 3

looking nice there fallbreeze ^^ 

(I still can't get over the fact of how well our oc's match, I mean, they could TOTALLY be sisters or something but we made them seperately from eachother and that is so cool XD)

2 minutes ago, Summer Breeze said:

looking nice there fallbreeze ^^ 

(I still can't get over the fact of how well our oc's match, I mean, they could TOTALLY be sisters or something but we made them seperately from eachother and that is so cool XD)

@Summer Breeze

(They would probably make wonderful friends XD)

• Brohoof 1

Hello FallBreeze and welcome to the forums! I see you're already mingling with the locals. :P I hope you make some friends and have a great time here. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

Hello Breeze, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :)