Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm new here!

Oswald CobblePot

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey everyone, I'm new here, sooooo...if anyone could introduce me to this site and help me navigate around here, it would be great. Thank you. 

• Brohoof 3

Hey there @Castiel, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! ^_^

If you had any specific questions in regards to the site you need only ask. I'd be happy to answer what I can. :)

WELCOME TO GLORYIUS PONY FOURM SITE PLEASE OBEY RULES OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED *This was a broadcast by the equestrian propaganda bearu*

Hi Castiel and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. As for navigation, a quick minute browsing through the section titles should give you a feel for how everything's organized and what's where. If there's anything specific you're looking for or want some recommendations on where to start, just ask. I'm more than happy to answer. :)

Happy foruming. :D

13 hours ago, Castiel said:

and i have a question. Are staff requests open? Just wondering.

Are you referring to staff applications? :ooh: They are always open through our online applications form, however we generally won't consider any applicant who doesn't have at least a couple of month's experience with the forum, with rare exceptions. You're welcome to send them in at your leisure nonetheless.

Hope that answers your question! :)

Hellooooooo Castiel !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

Hello Castiel, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...