Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Anyone draw furries for free?(Need more references.)

DecemberBreeze

(edited)

Looking for help making furry references I have one reference and I'd love to bring my first fursona ever to life, if you can draw furries please let me know, I won't make any NSFW requests or anything. Would like her with more hair! If someone would. Mostly around the forehead. This is my furry, but I want it tweaked to make it look better, love her look, but her forehead looks a bit big, so hopefully someone can make it more proportionate, I just want a good art of her, but it's rough finding free furry artists, so anyone who takes this requests, Ill appreciate greatly! 
The ears are also to be fenec fox ears, but draw them how you thnk they should be drawn, this is an unofficial reference. 
HERE ARE REFERENCES : 

Spoiler

2s6k1ap.jpg

s5h7vr.jpg

Edited by Ezerona
Misspelled word : Reference Update

Taking into account that this topic is based on a request, I believe it would be more suitable for Requestria (in spite of the section's pun name).

Have a lovely day now!

(edited)

I'll contribute to this, 

Here's a goofy head shot...(I don't know how to draw furries o_o) 

It ain't that great but eyyy I tried :P 

mhGQNfl.png

Edited by Coffee

21 minutes ago, Coffee said:

I'll contribute to this, 

Here's a goofy head shot...(I don't know how to draw furries o_o) 

It ain't that great but eyyy I tried :P 

mhGQNfl.png

Awe thanks she looks cute, and it's okay I'll find someone to draw more of her eventually hope you get what you need to get done IRL finished. 

Just now, Ezerona said:

Awe thanks she looks cute, and it's okay I'll find someone to draw more of her eventually hope you get what you need to get done IRL finished. 

Get what done? O_o

I think you might be confusing me with storm pone XD

I'd draw the whole thing if I could but I ain't great at humanoids... Especially if you're lookin' for whole body