Crash Bandicoot N. sane Trilogy.

Angle Alastor

So crash bandicoot N. sane Trilogy is coming out in two weeks on the 30th and i am wondering who is going to get it ? plus since there is going to be time trials score boards you think there is going to some competitions on who will be getting the best time ? im sure there is going to be a ton of videos on youtube for that lol.

ps..........im soooo excited and cant wait ! :D

I'll probably wait on this one until the reviews, both because my backlog is big enough as is, and because I don't trust Activision enough to not screw it up in some way 

16 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Seeing Activision's logo on the box is enough to make me avoid this collection like a plague. 

umm you know they put it there becouse they own it now right ? various visions (if i spelled it right) are the ones who are making the game they put it there becouse of the  Licensing stuff im pretty sure activision wont touch it one bit since the other company is making it or well finished it actually. I have a feeling its going to be the game of the year for remakes.

12 minutes ago, GiantStarGamer said:

umm you know they put it there becouse they own it now right ? various visions (if i spelled it right) are the ones who are making the game they put it there becouse of the  Licensing stuff im pretty sure activision wont touch it one bit since the other company is making it or well finished it actually. I have a feeling its going to be the game of the year for remakes.

Activision has a horrendous track record as a publisher, at least in the last decade. I don't want to diminish any of your own excitement, but I personally despise Activision and that alone makes me worried about the game.

(edited)

This is one of the first games I feel obligated to buy purely to "support" it lol. You see, while Crash Bandicoot was always a "meh" franchise in my opinion (even the originals on the Ps1), motherfucking SPYRO on the other hand... I would die of happiness if Insomniac gave the Ps1 Spyro games the Crash(Ps4) treatment >.<

Like, imagine playing the Shadow of the Colossus remake AND Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage remake at 4k resolution back to back in the same evening? I would think I died and went to heaven Q.Q

The only thing that could make my life more complete would be a Super Mario Sunshine 2 remake in Unreal Engine 4 T^T

Edited by K.Rool Addict
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I haven't played any of the Crash games yet. But I really hope they'll do something similar for the original Spyro games. They still hold up really well to this day. But it would really benefit from being updated for the PS3.

It's a shame they didn't announce a Spyro HD remake at E3 seeing as it's 20th anniversary is coming up soon. But this Crash collection gives me hope.

Edited by Tiny Hoofs

4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Activision has a horrendous track record as a publisher, at least in the last decade. I don't want to diminish any of your own excitement, but I personally despise Activision and that alone makes me worried about the game.

Electronic Arts (EA) is just as bad, if not worse.

But I preordered the N'sane Trilogy as soon as i could, which was sometime last year. I suck at those kind of Crash games, but I think Ill still enjoy it

Call me an edgelord.. but i have a Ps2. So i will in most case just watch and see. I am still waiting for Xbox Scorpio next year to see what games it has to offer.  I tend to prefer original games over remakes. But if anything have fun atleast!

2 hours ago, Yugi012 said:

Call me an edgelord.. but i have a Ps2. So i will in most case just watch and see. I am still waiting for Xbox Scorpio next year to see what games it has to offer.  I tend to prefer original games over remakes. But if anything have fun atleast!

You have never gotten a console since the Ps2? o.0

Wtf

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

You have never gotten a console since the Ps2? o.0

Wtf

The last of consoles i owned was Xbox 360, Wii and PS3. I had a PS4, but sold it after a week.

Currently Black Wii, and Black FAT PS2.

Ah ok lol. I thought you literally haven't bought a new console in like a decade and a half xD

4 minutes ago, Yugi012 said:

I had a PS4, but sold it after a week.

^I did the same. "Rented" one from Gamestop as well as "renting" about 10 used games for around 5 days. Wasn't worth it imo. So I waited for E3 2016 and then Xbox One's dropped to $250 for a 1TB new console with 4 included games + a $50 Gamestop gift card. The Xbox One was "ok". It helped me cope after selling my Wii U xD. But all along I was eagerly awaiting the Ps4 "Neo". After it was NOT shown at E3 2016, I decided " Fuck Sony, if they aren't showing me the goods, I'm going with their competition" lol. So I had the Xbone for about a year give or take. Prices went right back up for it after I bought it; like a week or two later :P  But honestly, the Xbox One simply didn't do much for me. It was just good enough to keep me interested, no more no less. Then in November I got myself a Ps4 Pro =^-^= Have barely touched my Xbox since then, so just awhile back I sold it to a friend for a decent profit \(^o^)/

If you do end up getting a Xbox One X, which games are you interested in playing? I'm guessing you don't care much for Playstation exclusives lol

• Brohoof 1

I plan on getting an Xbox because i liked Xbox 360 the best. So i am sticking with it if they can offer some good games when the new Xbox Scorpio comes out.

Just now, Yugi012 said:

I plan on getting an Xbox because i liked Xbox 360 the best. So i am sticking with it if they can offer some good games when the new Xbox Scorpio comes out.

That's like me saying back in 2006 "I plan on getting the Wii since I liked the Gamecube the best!"

Microsoft isn't exactly what they used to be back in the 360 era -.- I'm not gonna tell you what purchases to make lol. You are free to choose the console you please. Just warning you before you drop $500-800 dollars on this thing o,o

2 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

That's like me saying back in 2006 "I plan on getting the Wii since I liked the Gamecube the best!"

Microsoft isn't exactly what they used to be back in the 360 era -.- I'm not gonna tell you what purchases to make lol. You are free to choose the console you please. Just warning you before you drop $500-800 dollars on this thing o,o

I just trust in Microsoft Xbox currently. So far they offer good gaming experience. Unless there are no games that interest me then i dont plan on getting, but that depends. Same with PS4 or Xbox One, i originally never planned to get one because no games.

Just now, Yugi012 said:

Same with PS4 or Xbox One, i originally never planned to get one because no games.

No games?

Horizon Zero Dawn

The Last Guardian

NieR: Automata

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Ratchet& Clank Remake

^All ★★★★★ games right there :o 

For Xbox I would highly recommend:

Sunset Overdrive

Forza Horizon 3

Cuphead

Scalebou- oh wait, nvrmnd LOL

^But yeah, that was pretty much all in terms of "exclusives" gracing the Xbox One console. For me , at least. You may be a big fan of shooters like Halo 5 or Gears of War 4.

The way I see it. Xbox One is the clear choice if you like either #1 Shooters or #2 Racing games.

For everything else, Ps4 completely demolishes Xbone :P 

(Inb4 people call me a Sony fanboy when just 4 days ago I was apparently a "Sony Hater" LMAO)

(edited)

Thats very little compared to what the 360 had on its system. Atleast when it started. In either case its too late now, i plan on waiting.

Edited by Yugi012