Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Lauren Faust Had Remain With The Show, How Differently Would Things Be Done?

bwrosas

Have not yet watched the video. First my opinion:

I think the show would still be great, but Twilight wouldn't be an alicorn and the CMC maybe wouldn't have got there cutie marks. Also I think Lauren was a great set up for the show, but in order to grow she should have gone. :nom: Sad, but true.

So I think it is a good thing she didn't remain with the show.

• Brohoof 2

Well I at least know that Rainbow Dash wouldn't have taken Scootaloo under her wing as an honorary sister, but besides that I don't know how much different the show could have been.

Should probably rewatch some Faust interviews, I saw one. Trixie was supposed to be male but Hasbro changed that for example. So Hasbro already had Faust compromising from the start really. We can glimpse a little bit of what she wanted in Them's Fightin' Herds. Which some dialogue of course isn't hers but the overall story setting is and she chooses what sorta designs fit in or don't when presented if I recall. I remember there in an interview being mentioned over the format of the show, like one wanted it like the Simpsons where nothing really changes, and the other wanted a story plot that changes each episode. Should just watch interviews.