Hello there!

Rapira85

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Good old Google helped me.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Ran into many MLP fan videos back in 2011, like "Guile theme goes with everything - Sonic Rainboom". I had to check the show out after seeing them.

Hello there!

I am Rapira, I recently decided to be a bit more active with the MLP community. I am following the show since 2011. I had some breaks here and there, but Equestria Girls helped me getting back to action. I am mostly a reader when it comes to online communities.

I think I can use some places to hang out online. I will need some time to adjust using an internet forum. I haven't been on one in ages!

I have many interests, I just need to get more organized to be productive in my pursuits. 

Nice to meet you!
have a nice day

Edited by Rapira85
  • Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I had a loooong break from the fandom. Now I'm back as well! I hope things go well for us. :)

Had any reason for the break? How you got back to it?

I think everything will be just fine!

5 hours ago, Lunar Echo said:

Welcome to the forum @Rapira85, hope you make plenty of friends and have lots of fun here!

6 hours ago, AngelsNight said:

Welcome to the Forums, Hope you have a wonderful time friend.

Thank you! That's the plan.

6 hours ago, Pinkie_Pi said:

Hi, welcome and remember life is always more fun with a party cannon.

610a77c1d6a406763bfa49a55ca7f3a1.thumb.jpg.14ddd6f4c352582580ef0cf527aaf150.jpg

It sure is!

2 minutes ago, Rapira85 said:

Had any reason for the break? How you got back to it?

I think everything will be just fine!

Thank you! That's the plan.

It sure is!

I might make a post about it. I want to make a sincere apology to the fandom as to WHY I took a break. I think things will be great as well! 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I might make a post about it. I want to make a sincere apology to the fandom as to WHY I took a break. I think things will be great as well! 

If you feel you want to, sure why not!

Good luck to you.

• Brohoof 2

Hi! ^_^ 

Equestria Girls is what brought me into MLP in the first place. :catface:  The first movie... brings nostalgic feels from some point of view. :P 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 3

Hello  @Rapira85 , nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Hello Rapira !!!
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hi! ^_^ 

Equestria Girls is what brought me into MLP in the first place. :catface:  The first movie... brings nostalgic feels from some point of view. :P 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thank you.

That's good to hear! I think they are nice movies. The second and the fourth are my favorites but the first one was nice too.
I think the third one was a bit rushed.

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Hey, welcome to the forums my dude! Hope you enjoy your time here :muffins:

That's the plan!

4 hours ago, Kenshiro said:

Hello  @Rapira85 , nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;) 

Good manga/anime. I must say.
Also thank you! I am sure everything will be nice.

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello Rapira85. Nice to meet you. I like your avatar. Welcome to the forums. I'm glad that you decided to join to the herd. Have a good time here.:)

Thank you!

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Rapira85 said:

That's good to hear! I think they are nice movies. The second and the fourth are my favorites but the first one was nice too.
I think the third one was a bit rushed.

I also like these movies. :catface:

I love the first and the second the most. :P The fourth one was great as well, I liked it.
Though as for the third one - for me the science just went too far there, not many things were making sense and it indeed was kind of rushed. :twi: 

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I also like these movies. :catface:

I love the first and the second the most. :P The fourth one was great as well, I liked it.
Though as for the third one - for me the science just went too far there, not many things were making sense and it indeed was kind of rushed. :twi: 

On the bright side Twilight was really cute.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Rapira85 said:

On the bright side Twilight was really cute.

Uh, for me that's actually an another problem. :P I can't get used to Sci-Twi. :twi: She is totally different than the normal Twilight unlike her friends, that are similar to their pony reflections. Also she looked much cuter and 'lighter' in the two first movies. :P It's not the same and I feel a sort of emptiness in the third movie and afterwards- There's no proper Twilight. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Uh, for me that's actually an another problem. :P I can't get used to Sci-Twi. :twi: She is totally different than the normal Twilight unlike her friends, that are similar to their pony reflections. Also she looked much cuter and 'lighter' in the two first movies. :P It's not the same and I feel a sort of emptiness in the third movie and afterwards- There's no proper Twilight. :rarity:

Actually I still want to see the two Twilights to meet properly. It would be interesting. 

21 minutes ago, Kitsune* said:

*GASP!* 'yay'

Welcome! We are so very glad you are here!           :fluttershy:

Now.. to dance!

sig-4635146.sig-4624969.sig-4610196.sig-

Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Rapira85 said:

Actually I still want to see the two Twilights to meet properly. It would be interesting. 

All of them meeting their pony reflections would be interesting. ^_^:P 

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

All of them meeting their pony reflections would be interesting. ^_^:P 

That would be interesting. Maybe  they could make some shorts like that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Rapira85 said:

That would be interesting. Maybe  they could make some shorts like that.

Perhaps. :P 

And most importantly - Sunset Shimmer going back to Equestria and talking with Princess Celestia. :) There is still so much to tell about Sunset. :P 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Perhaps. :P 

And most importantly - Sunset Shimmer going back to Equestria and talking with Princess Celestia. :) There is still so much to tell about Sunset. :P 

That is true. It would be good to see her making peace with Celestia after all these years.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Rapira and welcome to the forums! The Guile theme sonic rainboom video, now that brings back some serious nostalgia. I think I need to go back and rewatch that now. :P

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you ever need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way. Happy foruming! :)

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi Rapira and welcome to the forums! The Guile theme sonic rainboom video, now that brings back some serious nostalgia. I think I need to go back and rewatch that now. :P

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you ever need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way. Happy foruming! :)

Thank you!

Yes, those were crazy times! It was when everything had a pony mashup that came up sooner on a YouTube search compared to the original material.