Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Equestrian Catastrophe Defense Force (Slice of Life/Special Task Force/OOC)

silvermoon15000

9 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@WiiGuy2014

Yea but they have names on them. I'd be nice to know what rooms there are and how many there are. It's the way my thought process works.

@silvermoon15000

That said. I'm not trying to get the answers just need to know what the keys have one them.

The keys have the room name that also counts as an answer for instance if there is a riddle

This place may stink but you can blame the pony

That would be a may labeled bathroom

(edited)

@silvermoon15000, @Maple Bat, @OracleOfTwilight

Okay, it's getting close to my bedtime. I hope the story doesn't advance too far without me posting for the rest of the night.

@silvermoon15000

Just Wondering about the ranking: Am I ranked lower than Woody because I got one room wrong, despite the fact I got 3 rooms right and he got 2 rooms right

Spoiler

My correct rooms were Sauna, Lounge, and Classroom  while the one I got wrong was whatever I guessed psychiatrist at. Woody's correct rooms were library and shooting range

Am I missing something here?

Nevermind. Question Answered! 

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@silvermoon15000, @Maple Bat, @OracleOfTwilight

Okay, it's getting close to my bedtime. I hope the story doesn't advance too far without me posting for the rest of the night.

@silvermoon15000

Just Wondering about the ranking: Am I ranked lower than Woody because I got one room wrong, despite the fact I got 3 rooms right and he got 2 rooms right

Hide contents

My correct rooms were Sauna, Lounge, and Classroom  while the one I got wrong was whatever I guessed psychiatrist at. Woody's correct rooms were library and shooting range

Am I missing something here?

I pulled random draw for those who tied, in other words, you lose points for every mistake you make, and Woody got the lucky draw, Supersonic only got one correct, in this circumstance. And Silvermoon would have been in last if not by lucky draw as well, Starlight just managed to beat Silver by three right answers. I'm leaving it at that if you don't like the board take it up with me of course, but the board changes every in-game week so some weeks will all be done by draw while others may have a challenge.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@silvermoon15000

Hey, if there's still room for one more, I was hoping to join as my oc Witty Thought.

Strengths:

-Clever: Thinking quickly is a useful trait

-She always willing to help: Weather it's a small task or you need something made, Witty will try her best

Weaknesses:

-Her temper: She won't back down and hates being told she's incapable of doing something.

-Physical ability: She lacks muscular strength and is inept and close combat. 

-Easily stressed / overworked: She has a tendency to take on multiple jobs or roles. 

Unique Skill: She's an inventor. Given an idea, materials, and enough time, Witty can craft tools and items that others need.

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Contrast said:

@silvermoon15000

Hey, if there's still room for one more, I was hoping to join as my oc Witty Thought.

Strengths:

-Clever: Thinking quickly is a useful trait

-She always willing to help: Weather it's a small task or you need something made, Witty will try her best

Weaknesses:

-Her temper: She won't back down and hates being told she's incapable of doing something.

-Physical ability: She lacks muscular strength and is inept and close combat. 

-Easily stressed / overworked: She has a tendency to take on multiple jobs or roles. 

Unique Skill: She's an inventor. Given an idea, materials, and enough time, Witty can craft tools and items that others need.

Alright your in, I like the skill.

@OracleOfTwilight

@WiiGuy2014

@Maple Bat

@Contrast

We have a new member everypony don't be hostile with them

• Brohoof 1

Now with Witty Thought by @Contrast, our line up is now evenly split between 3 males and 3 females. Heck, our names are evenly split with half of ours starting with a S and the other half starting with a W. 

As for our species, we have 2 Unicorns, a Pegasus, an Earth Pony, a Dragonequus, and a Changeling! What a wide range!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Now with Witty Thought by @Contrast, our line up is now evenly split between 3 males and 3 females. Heck, our names are evenly split with half of ours starting with a S and the other half starting with a W. 

As for our species, we have 2 Unicorns, a Pegasus, an Earth Pony, a Dragonequus, and a Changeling! What a wide range!

Yeah I just realized that this is going to be one interesting team.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This RP is going to be super interesting.

First we've got a fun and colorful cast.

Second we have the Rp it's self and I've gotta say the leaderboard system will keep even just "around the base" parts interesting.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

This RP is going to be super interesting.

First we've got a fun and colorful cast.

Second we have the Rp it's self and I've gotta say the leaderboard system will keep even just "around the base" parts interesting.

Good to know you like the idea, plus once this in-game day is over, the class gets its first lesson and a designated team leader for the week's lesson. This first week may seem hectic at first but after every part of the lesson, there's free time. So lets have some fun lol

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

Remember that for the first in-game week, Will and Woody are bunk mates who can contact each other via watch. So if Woody needs Will for something, all he has to do is call him!

• Brohoof 2

@silvermoon15000

I'm going to bed too, but Changeling Will Guide is going to have nightmares after hearing what your OC, Silvermoon said about a Changeling attack and the loss of his love.

@Maple Bat

That post about Woody turning in for the night has me worried. I hope all will end well for my Changeling and your Dragonequus.

• Brohoof 1

@OracleOfTwilight

@WiiGuy2014

@Maple Bat

@Contrast

Hey everyone sorry that I have been distant and such. 4th of July hit of course and recently I have been going through some issues regarding myself and my family, I promise I will get back to the rp as soon as possible, like a day or so, so I can not only deal with these issues but also plan ahead for some future things in the RP...I will be back tomorrow probably around noon my time (which is Texas time) but I am going to make sure this rp stays alive, thanks for understanding.

• Brohoof 2

@silvermoon15000

Hey man it's no problem.

@Everyone

Speaking of which I will be gone for a while 2 days tops. That said I also may not be if I can get on the forums on my phone but I can't seem to get it to work right. Again this is just a heads up.

• Brohoof 2