Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best city for Fireworks Display?

BrawnyCharger

(edited)

Since 4th of July and Canada Day are coming up, and both holiday's are known for their fireworks. I would just like to know which place do you think has the best fireworks display you've seen?

The ones in Los Alamos and Santa Fe in New Mexico where I live are just okay, nothing TRULY spectacular.

The most spectacular ones I've seen were the ones at Riverfront Park in Kansas City. 

Edited by BrawnyCharger

I always watch the fireworks at Disneyland, which are amped up a bit for the fourth. I don't know if they're the world's best (and kinda doubt it) but they're nice and I always enjoy the show. It's a fixture of my fourth of July festivities. :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

I always watch the fireworks at Disneyland, which are amped up a bit for the fourth. I don't know if they're the world's best (and kinda doubt it) but they're nice and I always enjoy the show. It's a fixture of my fourth of July festivities. :sunbutt:

I've seen the Disneyland fireworks. Though not during the fourth of July. I enjoy them as well.

• Brohoof 1

I also imagine that they especially put a lot of effort into the fireworks in New York, Washington, Philadelphia, and Boston. Considering the country's heritage is strongest in those cities, I imagine that their fireworks displays HAVE to be nothing short of spectacular.