Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you watch fireworks?

Allen

I like watching fireworks. I don't like hearing them. :P

I think I just don't have much tolerance to loud things. I always get a headache whenever there are fireworks or when I go to parties or clubs with loud music and such. Besides, my dog absolutely hates fireworks, so I feel really bad for her every time...  It almost looks like the end of the world for my little girl. :c

They're nice to look at. But i wouldn't buy them myself.

The fun thing about germany is that you can buy them in every store, so you can make your own private fireworks in your backyard. The problem is, once the clock reaches midnight, everyone launches their fireworks and the air is filled with smoke, so keeping the window open is a no go.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

I really am watching the fireworks at nighttime for celebrating the Honor of Independence Day (and the 4th of July), that was really exciting! :D:love:

Watching fireworks is pretty fun, but I'll probably never set up my own display again like I did every year when I was a kid (it's a lot more fun to spend your parents' money than it is to spend your own). Still, I usually make it to a fireworks show on the 3rd and the 4th (they shoot fireworks on the 3rd in my old hometown, 4th in Kansas City) and it's pretty fun to watch. Also, I always stop and get Culvers Ice Cream to eat during the show. Mmm, frozen custard!

I'm somewhat of a Pyromaniac (and whatever you call someone obsessed with explosives), so I watch/launch fireworks whenever I get the chance. Saw the July 3rd fireworks show in Milwaukee, WI. As well as the July 4th show in Waukesha, WI.

ALL THE PRETTY COLOURS! AND THE BOOMSES! :wub:

If I'm outside for some reason, I would. However, I won't if I'm inside. I used to love blowing them off myself, although I've always had cheap smoke bombs and party-poppers most times except one. Now I don't even care, and they're just noisy nuisances to me.

I love fireworks! I've loved them ever since I got over the fear of the loud noises.  :D  They're wonderful on any occasion but I especially like it when fireworks happen during the New Year celebration. There's that little bit of something about fireworks that makes me feel so excited. I also enjoy it when I've already gone home but can still hear the others' fireworks and maybe catch a glimpse of some from my window. 

I'm British so we don't celebrate 4th July but we have Guy Fawkes Night/Bonfire Night. I used to go to a firework display where I live every year but I stopped going. It's the 5th November so it's almost always raining heavily and cold >.> 

(edited)

I think you know you're getting old when you watch the London new year fireworks and your first thought is "how much tax payers money did they piss away on that?"

Edited by Kayleigh

(edited)

Fireworks are pretty cool, but I like them for the loud explosions. The visuals are cool, but when I see the explosion I'm impatiently waiting to see how loud the explosion is. I'm weird :please:

Edited by gamecubeguy214

i love them, but last night I was exhausted.

since I live downtown though, and since my apartment windows face the right direction, I just leaned over to the right when they got loud to see them.  

I'd definitely have gotten a bit close if I'd not just gotten back from 12 days of travel.

I used to really dislike fireworks, due to me being very sensitive to loud banging sounds throughout childhood; but I started warming up to them back in 2011. It actually wasn't until earlier this year at Disneyland when I started directly watching their firework show without covering my ears.

To be honest, I actually don't care so much for Independence Day fireworks shows, as I much more prefer watching fireworks at Disneyland, where they're showed throughout the whole year.

I love fireworks. I like the loud booming and the pretty colors. I watch them all the time, not just on the Fourth of July, because Disneyland is just up the street. 

I don't really like it when the neighbors blast off a barrage in the middle of the night and keep everyone up. I can tolerate it on the Fourth but not all week before and after, that just gets old.  :pout:

• Brohoof 1