Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, think there'll be any form of the EOH in the movie, even in a spiritual successor kind of way? (Like how rainbow power was just EOH in another form)

Sia's got six multi-colored hearts as her cutie mark to allude to the mane six and princess Novos has a necklace of seashells of that same color on in one scene, so they at least seem to be keeping a theme of using chromatic symbolism of the mane six. (Though, that being said, the colors don't actually match up to the mane six's coats, since the colors are Red, blue, orange, green, purple, blue-- There's no green EOH or green coat colored main six)

swiggety.swooty.coming.for.that.booty.png

1433622__safe_songbird+serenade_my+little+pony-colon-+the+movie_spoiler-colon-my+little+pony+movie_instagram_sia+(singer)_simple+background_white+b.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

So, think there'll be any form of the EOH in the movie, even in a spiritual successor kind of way? (Like how rainbow power was just EOH in another form)

Sia's got six multi-colored hearts as her cutie mark to allude to the mane six and princess Novos has a necklace of seashells of that same color on in one scene, so they at least seem to be keeping a theme of using chromatic symbolism of the mane six. (Though, that being said, the colors don't actually match up to the mane six's coats, since the colors are Red, blue, orange, green, purple, blue-- There's no green EOH or green coat colored main six)

swiggety.swooty.coming.for.that.booty.png

1433622__safe_songbird+serenade_my+little+pony-colon-+the+movie_spoiler-colon-my+little+pony+movie_instagram_sia+(singer)_simple+background_white+b.jpeg

Maybe the writers are trying to hint something. Like the existence of a pony that's a combination of the main 6. That sounds just like my OC so potentially they are hinting that my OC will appear in a future move or MLP episode. :)

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Maybe the writers are trying to hint something. Like the existence of a pony that's a combination of the main 6. That sounds just like my OC so potentially they are hinting that my OC will appear in a future move or MLP episode. :)

WE HAVE BECOME ONE

large.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure there will be a McMuffin that is crucial in the movie's plot. There was going to be elemental stones of fire, water and wind in the first draft, so I'm sure they either repurposed those here, or they adapted them into something else. Plus Storm King is seeking magic artifacts. I just hope Twi gets a new transformation though :icwudt:

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

There was going to be elemental stones of fire, water and wind in the first draft, so I'm sure they either repurposed those here, or they adapted them into something else.

Kind of doubtful there myself, the entire plot looks to be 100% different from the original plot, which gives me the impression they scrapped the original plot wholecloth.

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

I just hope Twi gets a new transformation though :icwudt:

I figure we'd be seeing toys of it if so. No toy, no transformation.

I guess there might be some magical weapon thing that the cast uses to defeat the storm king similar to Rainbow Power from the season 4 finale, but I don't know if it would actually be related to the Elements of Harmony.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if they were to be used by the new celebrity voiced characters instead of the mane 6.

11 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

I figure we'd be seeing toys of it if so. No toy, no transformation.

Well, that's a good argument :( . Unless they're planning to release it later to avoid the spoilers though :icwudt:

10 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Well, that's a good argument :( . Unless they're planning to release it later to avoid the spoilers though :icwudt:

It'd be nice, but keep in mind, hasbro has been HORRIBLE at that in the past-- they upfront said "Oh, here's midnight sparkle!" like 6 months before friendship games came out :P

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

It'd be nice, but keep in mind, hasbro has been HORRIBLE at that in the past-- they upfront said "Oh, here's midnight sparkle!" like 6 months before friendship games came out :P

Ugh, you tell me :dash: . But still, those where straight to TV movies, not expecting new fans to see it, but this is the real shit we are talking about, and they obviously want new eyes on it, so I think they are smart enough to avoid merch spoilers if such thing as a new Twi form exist >_>. If such case exist, they either release it later, or once the movie comes to DVD/blu-ray, as I've seen that the merch flows with those releases too  

(edited)

Songbird = Yellow

Skystar = Purple/Pink (Tell me again why she's a hippogriff?)

Caelano = Green

Capper = Orange

Tempest = Red/Purple

Grubber or Storm King = Blue

Elements for the lands beyond Equestria, huh? I can see this being done at the end of the Movie. Friendship is magic! Yay! Woo-hoo!

Edited by Goat-kun

14 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

But still, those where straight to TV movies, not expecting new fans to see it, but this is the real shit we are talking about, and they obviously want new eyes on it, so I think they are smart enough to avoid merch spoilers if such thing as a new Twi form exist

Why would someone unfamiliar with the source material care about merchandise spoiling a new form? Casual or new fans aren't even looking up details from a Toy Fair meant for investors.