Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy from Mr Pickles - "Trees mean the earth to me"

TerrencePickles

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Referred from Poniverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

By accident really. I was searching for new cartoons for my kids to watch and stumbled upon MLP. At the time it was screening Season 2 so quite a few years ago! I watched one episode and then two and so on!

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've used a forum so apologises if the format is wonky in any way. I've been a fan of the cartoon series for some years now and really enjoy seeing how such a unique community of people has grown from this. As a 35 year old chap who's watched all of the episodes and enjoys them, I would like to consider myself a Brony. In an odd sort of way I owe MLP for my fairly recent change in direction of interests. I thought I'd try and get out more and became a volunteer of the RSPB and attended their work parties to help manage their reserves. This also included getting to see the horses they rent from a local farmer to help graze the land. From this I quickly got more and more involved with nature and am now have a great passion for (please don't laugh!) - trees. I can't really explain it, but from getting the exposure on the nature reserve and helping muck in I just want do my bit when it comes to trees. So hopefully you've found this a more unusual but interesting introduction!

I am currently working on a personal project to try and help people learn and appreciate trees as much as I do.For those that are interested in seeing the project below are links.

http://www.exetertrees.uk/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5q_2ma7z01HQRWtCcQXwIw/playlists

You can guess what my cutie mark would be! My favourite tree is the Common Beech.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Welcome to the forum Terrence Pickles! Nice to meet you. I am of similar age. My favourite treee is oak;). I am glad that you have been working for the protection of nature. I hope you stay in this forum and meet many friends. Good luck! 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

Hello! ^_^ 

Trees are wonderful - such a beautiful natural decoration. Good luck with your passion! :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1