Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New art shop (CLOSED COMPUTER BROKEN)

AriaTheLovely

I was wondering if you could draw my OC: Blaze Burn and Princess Celestia smiling at each other like they're in love. Blaze Burn looks like this.

But, go ahead and leave out the crown, necklace and the shoes he's wearing. As for his size, he's 3 inches taller than Celestia.

5a3a125b6d97c_BlazeBurn.png.5902255bad2d126a3db1e70cb0d65828.png

Edited by IsraelYabuki

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/7/2017 at 1:47 AM, Frostcrystal said:

I'm frost crystal and you may know me by other display names and I need a OC of me here is a list

1. He is friendly and kind and happy to help out and some times shy 

2. He is a batpony and wears a cape and a necklace from his great great great grandfather

3. And he can be any colour fur and mane and tail

4. He is more active at night

On 12/7/2017 at 3:21 PM, Star48955 said:

So. I absolutely loved her when you made Moon for me. Is there any chance I can ask for you to make her sister?

On 12/7/2017 at 11:25 PM, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

Ooh i like your art style Can you Draw my Oc? And i would like her pose to be sitting down.

Here's a list

1: She's very Nice Friendly and like's to have Fun

2: She's a Unicorn with Shoe's and Collar's between her leg's

3: She Raise's the Moon at Night

:D :) 

7TmMKmy.thumb.png.bb4cf1f8b1c0698a14ad4edb9d64f58c.png

On 12/10/2017 at 6:51 AM, Adamgreen said:

Could you draw my 2 OCs playful to each other? 

Here's the references:

OC #1

Reveal hidden contents

imageproxy.thumb.jpg.0058fd3bb46e47da9cc49d350d744811.jpg

OC #2 and his cutie mark:

Reveal hidden contents

download.png.0c8d5628420b268caa764b3eba37cecf.png

Reveal hidden contents

inkt-veer-02.thumb.gif.dac9470c4d09168960ba444ceda3432f.gif

On 12/10/2017 at 10:44 PM, Capper said:

If thou art still open or taking requests currently, I would love some art of my Ponysona (I need a new profile pic to add to the album, and your art is amazing ♥‿♥). Here is a ref:

E070260F-8D0A-4C85-B0DE-EC176B5E1502.png.195b01de44b8ae1296ba9c2295961875.png

His Cutie Mark:

A8AF48D1-3EB5-48A4-A882-852A376230D3.jpeg.828ede54e86fedf0859aa2e40c51d794.jpeg

Note that:

He has both a horn and wings. 2. I would like a full body.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:31 PM, SunriseFlash said:

Can You Draw My Oc Hugging Fluttershy?

Sunrise StormP.png

On 12/15/2017 at 9:32 PM, WisePie said:

Please draw Pinkie Pie sitting and smiling with her eyes closed wearing a white Canadiens jersey waving a small Quebec flag

Quebec flag: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Flag_of_Quebec.svg/255px-Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png

White Canadiens jersey: http://nhl.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2321000/ff_2321886_full.jpg&w=340

Merci :) 

Ok everyone that has requested I am not closing up shop but I am currently working on the two slots that were filled. So any further requests will be ignored until I am done with those. Once I am done I will get started on the second round of requests.

8 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

I was wondering if you could draw my OC: Blaze Burn and Princess Celestia smiling at each other like they're in love. Blaze Burn looks like this.

But, go ahead and leave out the crown, necklace and the shoes he's wearing. As for his size, he's 3 inches taller than Celestia.

5a3a125b6d97c_BlazeBurn.png.5902255bad2d126a3db1e70cb0d65828.png

I am not closing up shop but for now since the 2 slots have been exceeded I will be ignoring anymore request. Now that doesn't mean I will not do yours just need alittle time to do said requests/.

4 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Ok everyone that has requested I am not closing up shop but I am currently working on the two slots that were filled. So any further requests will be ignored until I am done with those. Once I am done I will get started on the second round of requests.

I am not closing up shop but for now since the 2 slots have been exceeded I will be ignoring anymore request. Now that doesn't mean I will not do yours just need alittle time to do said requests/.

okay. I'll patiently wait.

4 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Please terminate my request, as there’s been a mistake. 

14 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I have decided to close this thread temporarily since my tablet has stopped working. I will be trying to buy a new one ASAP. But for now I am closing this shop.

Take as much time as you need. After all, you should be your top priority and other things should be second.

6 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Take as much time as you need. After all, you should be your top priority and other things should be second.

Thank you so much for understanding. Now with a little luck the replacement should be coming tomorrow. I was going to ask you this after I got the replacement. But could you give me the details on Moon's sister?

On 12/31/2017 at 3:19 AM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Thank you so much for understanding. Now with a little luck the replacement should be coming tomorrow. I was going to ask you this after I got the replacement. But could you give me the details on Moon's sister?

Of course I can. One sec... Ah ha. Got it! Here.

Hmm...it seems the cutie mark embed isn't working. I'll work on getting that, but in the meantime please tell me if you need anything else.

3 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Of course I can. One sec... Ah ha. Got it! Here.

Hmm...it seems the cutie mark embed isn't working. I'll work on getting that, but in the meantime please tell me if you need anything else.

Take your time on getting the CM. I will probably try to do this as traditional since it seems that it wasn't my tablet that was broken it was the USB port for my computer was busted :okiedokieloki:. So pretty much I can't draw anything digital until mid February. Since that is when I will be getting enough money buy a new computer.

2 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Take your time on getting the CM. I will probably try to do this as traditional since it seems that it wasn't my tablet that was broken it was the USB port for my computer was busted :okiedokieloki:. So pretty much I can't draw anything digital until mid February. Since that is when I will be getting enough money buy a new computer.

Yeah apparently probably you could still use your tablet by just using another USB port as all computers always have more than one USB port! Plus if your computer is like a laptop that only has 2-4 USB ports and a couple of those ports are always in use by your USB mouse then you could just buy a USB double adaptor and that way you could use the tablet on the same USB port as your mouse! Just some tech tips! :) 

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah apparently probably you could still use your tablet by just using another USB port as all computers always have more than one USB port! Plus if your computer is like a laptop that only has 2-4 USB ports and a couple of those ports are always in use by your USB mouse then you could just buy a USB double adaptor and that way you could use the tablet on the same USB port as your mouse! Just some tech tips! :) 

Both usb ports are gone my laptop only has two of them. And as for drawing with my mouse not to sound stuck up or anything but mice don't have the pressure sensitivity like my tablet has. Also did I mention the only thing I have for a mouse is my laptops trackpad. And if I did have any wireless mice I have no usb to plug in and use. So for now I am stuck waiting until my tax return until I can get a replacement laptop.But please this is a request thread and I would like to keep it at that if you wish to talk you can pm me.

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

• The topic was locked