Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here, have some more Twiabeetus.

Sorry, but it really bothers me that people think of Diabetes as the "Funny" disease. My best friend is diabetic. She's now legally blind, and could very well lose all of her vision in the not so distant future due to her illness. She cut her foot a year or so ago, and had to have a visiting nurse come every day FOR 2 MONTHS to change the dressing because the danger was real that it wouldn't heal and she'd lose her foot. She's only thirty-five, and very skinny, yet Diabetes is still endangering her life.

Please stop using it as something to joke about, okay?

Now, just to show I'm not mad...

maud_pie_by_katemaximova_d7asvtq.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Sorry, but it really bothers me that people think of Diabetes as the "Funny" disease. My best friend is diabetic. She's now legally blind, and could very well lose all of her vision in the not so distant future due to her illness. She cut her foot a year or so ago, and had to have a visiting nurse come every day FOR 2 MONTHS to change the dressing because the danger was real that it wouldn't heal and she'd lose her foot. She's only thirty-five, and very skinny, yet Diabetes is still endangering her life.

Please stop using it as something to joke about, okay?

Now, just to show I'm not mad...

img-2766250-1-maud_pie_by_katemaximova_d

I'm sorry. Here's a picture of Fluttershy to show how sorry I am. :(

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/035/5/1/fluttershy_is_shy_by_foxtail8000-d4ompft.png

• Brohoof 4

OK, to start, let's have this little number that I put up in the Funny Pony Pics thread as well (as you can see, it is quite obviously just as funny as it is cute).

comic__derpy_s_extermination_by_drawponi

Derpy, HOW ARE YOU SO LOVABLE?!?!?!?!  :wub:

Next, have a gorgeous pic of Celestia and Twilight that's sure to melt your heart.  :squee:

her_faithful_teacher_by_viwrastupr-d7ngh

• Brohoof 4

I found two more cute Maude pictures!

img-2777365-1-ed7.png

img-2777365-2-930.png

Two more? As if there are any pictures of Maud Pie that aren't cute? I DEER you to find me any picture of Maud Pie that's not cute.

*suddenly remembers that Rule 34 exists*

Uh, scratch that. Don't take me up on that dare. Please, for the love of good gravy and all that is wavy, do not take me up on that dare.

• Brohoof 1

You know what we have not had in this thread in awhile?  Nightmare Moon!  And yes, believe it or not, she can look quite cute when drawn the right way.  Observe.  :catface:

large.jpeg

large.png

large.png

Adorable.  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Here ya'll, have this sizzling hot portrait of Rarity looking fabulous (as always)!  :D

rarity___original_wonderbolt_by_mystical

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Oh... my.  :blink:

flutterstep_by_mysticalpha-d7p86qz.jpg

Fluttershy: Oh Angel, what a lovely flower.  :squee:

Angel: Yeah, yeah, it's great and all, can I not climb up all those stairs now?  :huh: 

Oh gosh, IT'S TOO CUTE!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2