Posted Image

HNNNNG. This next one was so adorably, overly cute, that I had to make an avatar for myself out of it. It's Dashie taking a nap on a person, finding them as soft as cloud.

post-4006-0-33691900-1343410516_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

fSnYzne.png

(edited)

HNNNNG. This next one was so adorably, overly cute, that I had to make an avatar for myself out of it. It's Dashie taking a nap on a person, finding them as soft as cloud.

This is the police. We found a dead guy with a wide happy smile spread across his face lying next to this laptop open on this page, and we demand you, as lawful citizens you are, to help us investigate the cause of his death. Edited by Nouth
  • Brohoof 5

dash.png

Splendid siggy by Chaotic Dischord, awesome avatar by Suntouched Coco!
Ask me anything you want ! You'll make me happy and (most likely) get an answer !
Omnia vincit Amor. When the world around you turns gray, stop, and think about rainbows.
-->(> How would you describe me ? <(<--

I was looking for some funny pics to post to other topic, but I found this and... found it adorable.

Posted Image

*Cuteness overload*

• Brohoof 1

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.

(edited)

I demand moar pegacuddles ! You better guard your hard disk well, because I would steal it from you the second I'm given a chance :D

Also, a cover art from my favorite Dashfic - Flying High, Falling hard:

Posted Image

Damnit, that's another fic I gotta track :), Discolight comedy fic or Twidash fic first.......decisions.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

RaritySignature.png

Wow, this pic... it's simply too precious not to post! Plus it summarizes one of the biggest reasons that I do and always shall love Derpy; she stands more than any other pony on the show perhaps for always being yourself and always being proud of who you are! Love you Derpy!!! :D

Posted Image

This next one's for my buddy Chaotic Discord!!! I'm sure you've seen this one, but hey, can never get enough Scootalove, right buddy? :)

Posted Image

And finally, a pair of pony friends who don't seem to show up together that much on this thread. Let's give it up for Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy everypony!!!! :wub:

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub:

LOVE YA ANDREA LIBMAN!!! :)

• Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

I just read these posts all in one hit and they've left me in tears, especially the one where Celestia remembers all her old students, and the one Dinky wrote about her mother Derpy. So now of course I have to post one of the saddest pics I've found. I love it, although it makes me cry every time I look at it.

I'm sorry, everypony!

Posted Image

In fact, anything featuring Scootaloo and her hero worship is either adorable or heartbreaking:

I literally welled up in tears when I saw this...OMG

• Brohoof 2

And finally, some ponies need a home real bad... :(

Posted Image

:o ...

I'LL TAKE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

New goal in life? Save up $30,000,000.

• Brohoof 2

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

New goal in life? Save up $30,000,000.

New goal in life: Steal the ponies. Ponies are worth the crime.

--

'Now RD don't you dare!'

'Plllfffttt!'

'Haha, ack! You're in for it now!'

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

fSnYzne.png

Aw man, sorry everypony for being absent from this thread the last day or two!!! Work at the beach has been pretty busy, plus I've been pretty invested in the Olympics during my downtime. Anyway, let's have some cute pony pics, shall we?

First up, Chaotic, since I love ya, and since our favorite chicken is this week's wallpaper pony for the website, here's some Scootalove. Enjoy!!! :D

Posted Image

No, no, no, you put the chicken in the bucket, not the bucket on the chicken! :lol:

Wait, what's this? :o *gasp* Scootaloo in a sock pic?!?! I must post it!!! B)

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted Image

:huh: Hmmm... I know what I'm getting Chaotic for Christmas!!! :)

And finally, since I love these two ponies sooooooo much, here's a pair we don't see together on this thread too often... Derpy and Applejack!!! B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

D'AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 5

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

(edited)

Happy almost 1,000th post in the Cute Pony Pics thread! While we've been a bit slow lately, we've made it this far, and we certainly won't stop for anything! So without further ado, I give more life to this thread!

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INCOMING!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

THE CUTENESS WILL NEVER END!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by NASCARFAN160licious
  • Brohoof 8

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

We know from Dragonshy that dragons can nap for up to 100 years, so it's safe to assume they live for thousands.

Celestia Put Luna on the moon for a thousand years. Cadence is an Alicorn and not a goddess. Checkmate :P

• Brohoof 1

Riley was here

Must have more cute pony pictures!!!

French haute couture please!

Posted Image

Yes!!! :wub:

Posted Image

:blink: Oh my...

Posted Image

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

And finally, a little something which I just realized we shockingly haven't had on this thread in awhile... PRINCESS WOONA!!!

Posted Image

D'AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 7

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

post-4006-0-73430600-1343832460.png

post-4006-0-26881900-1343832470_thumb.png

post-4006-0-00573300-1343832478_thumb.gif

--

"Hey, Twi?"

"Yes, Rainbow Dash?"

"I was just nappin' and thinking. What do you think it would have been like, if Discord had been purified like Nightmare Moon, instead of just being turned back to stone again?"

"...That's an interesting question Rainbow, and, not one I'd expect from you."

"Ha ha ha. Very funny."

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

fSnYzne.png