Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Never thought I'd see Batman and Fluttershy in the same pic, but boy was I proved wrong!

Posted Image

D'AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :wub: Aren't you just the cutest creature of the night!!! YES YOU ARE!!! YES YOU ARE!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah... now get out of my suit. :mellow:

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

I sure as hell hope you're ready for the excessively high amount of HNNNNNG about to invade your vision.

This is your last warning. All sentient lifeforms will be exterminated by this visual stimuli. If you are not an automaton or Sweetie Bot, please turn back now.

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 8

(edited)

Well, let's get back to some more normal cute pics from me, shall we? First up, we have... oh gosh dang it!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsf6s-FxrmU

LUNA, WHY YOU SO SAD??????? :(

Here, I know what'll cheer her (and me) right up!!!! Pinkie Pie of course!!!!!!

Posted Image

D'AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Next, have some Fausticorn, because, as scientific studies have shown, one can never have too much Fausticorn. It's science. -_-

Posted Image

*sniff* WE MISS YOU LAUREN!!!!! :(

And finally, we'll end on... two creatures of the night!!!!!! B)

Posted Image

What? You didn't think I was completely done with the Batman/MLP pics, did you? Silly fillies! :lol: Besides, Luna needed a hug after that first pic! :wub:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 5

(Considering that there was the thread "Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!", why not leave one here? Just imitate it on this thread, just with adorable pictures) (Cute doesn't necessarily mean puppydog eye adorable, it can be cute as in, well, maybe some form of cute shipping picture, cute best friend picture, cute pet and owner picture... you know)

There was already a thread for posting cute pony pictures, so I merged them together. :)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Brohoof 2