Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Found another Scoot pic using one I posted earlier. Scoot dreams about how nice it would be to be kissed goodnight by an older sister, like how Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom get from their sisters. But she always has to put herself to sleep, alone in her home. Who knows Scoots, maybe Dash will surprise you one of these days <3

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

Posted Image

We need Applejack for an appletini

Found another Scoot pic using one I posted earlier. Scoot dreams about how nice it would be to be kissed goodnight by an older sister, like how Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom get from their sisters. But she always has to put herself to sleep, alone in her home. Who knows Scoots, maybe Dash will surprise you one of these days <3

I'm really very sorry. I couldn't stop myself from making this!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 10

Posted Image

We need Applejack for an appletini

I'm really very sorry. I couldn't stop myself from making this!

Posted Image

We have ourselves a potential new meme.

• Brohoof 3

We all need hugs sometimes!

Posted Image

''Oh Dashie, you're so blue just like a blueberry! But unlike the blueberries I can hug you! Hehe, well I suppose I could hug a blueberry but then it'd get all squished and gross and ooze blueberry juice, and that wouldn't be fun. But when I squeeze you, you don't ooze, cause you're a soft and squishy silly filly!"

"Pinkie...seriously? I'm all for hugs but...uhhh...this has been going on for five minutes. I'd like to you actually feel my hooves again, sometime today."

x333

--

Posted Image

• Brohoof 9

That would be so cool! Feel free to post it everywhere!

I posted it to MyLittleBrony ;) If it makes it to the featured list I'll give you the link.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

It's always a good day for me when I find Scootalove pics I haven't seen before. Because after a while it get's harder and harder to find new ones you haven't seen before. These two are super sweet <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 7