Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it isn't funny, and it's more epic than anything, I guess here's some RD going against the World snake

Posted Image

This is from a fanfic called "It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door". You'll have to read A LOT of it in order to understand what's happening. Unfortunately, since this was made way before the S3 Equestria map came out, the locations are no longer canon :(. It's a shame, since this fanfic was better than any other book I've read (Although the last 2 chapters did feel a little rushed. I wouldn't blame the author, this fanfic was over 140,000 words long!)

• Brohoof 3

What does Celestia do in her free time?

Posted Image

She thinks.

Dude... that's deep. -_-

IT IS TIME FOR THE CONTINUATION OF BOOK FORT.

Posted Image

Holy crap, words cannot express how much I D'AWWWWED when I saw this!!!! :wub:

Derpy wants hug!

Posted Image

:( *sniff* HERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Alright everypony, now that I've got that out of the way, it's time for me to post some pics in this thread! Today's post will focus on the ponies in some awesome dresses!

Posted Image

I don't know about you, but Luna looks buckin' fantastic in this pic!!! You go girl, strut your stuff!!! :D

Next, here's a little something that I know my pal Chaotic Discord will enjoy!

Posted Image

For all of my fellow AJ lovers out there, here's some Applejack looking fabulous as usual! B)

Posted Image

And finally, let's finish things with Rainbow Dash, who looks, what else, but awesome in this pic!!! :wub:

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 7

I know I posted this a while ago, pages and pages and pages ago, but I never captioned it. So, here it is. A 'what if'. What if, somehow, the Elements of Harmony redeemed Discord instead of turning him back into stone?

--

"See? This is Cancer, and it's stars resemble that of a gigantic Crustacean."

"Hmmm, no, no."

"Huh?"

"I'd need far too much tartar sauce to dip a crab that large in, my dear. Perhaps we should just go out for some pizza, instead."

"Heh, you can't eat stars, Discord, they're hundreds, thousands of times bigger than our own planet! Not to mention, burn in the intense heat from the whirling gases interacting with one another."

"Clearly you lack any idea of what my stomach can hold when I'm ravenous, Twilight. When I escaped from being Tia's garden ornament, the very first thing I did was eat a mountain's worth of ice cream."

"Oh my, darling, with a little brushing, your coat would just look simply marvelous. and I can't get over this tail! For a...ummm...creature such as yourself, it's quite stylish."

"Oh, um, Discord, do you, well, think you could help me feed some of my animals later on? Angel and my other bunnies just loved the chocolate carrots you gave them, last night."

"Certainly, butter pony. Discord could go for some chocolate treats as well."

"Mmmn...W-Wonderbolts...mmnn.....S-Spitfire..."

"Hehehe! You're like a super duper slide, Dissy! Weeeeee!"

"Heh, ah never thought a day like this'd come, Discord. Just to think, last week, you were our mortal enemy. The Princess sure was surprised."

"Oh Applejack, Tia get's flustered whenever I do so much as enter a staring contest with her. I'm sure she did nothing less than faint on the spot when she saw me playing around with you ponies, after that silly rainbow blast."

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

This pic's cuteness speaks for itself, so I won't even bother trying to caption it; just bask in its ridiculous levels of cuteness, and try not to succumb to a cute-coma!

Posted Image

:wacko: ...

:wacko: ...

:o ...

:o ...

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 5

One of my favorite parts of the Ask Jappleack blog. Maintains that classic .MOV style, but manages to make you experience some feels as well. OMG swear inside, look ouuuttttt.

post-4006-0-67873200-1347691637_thumb.jpg

--

The result of being an egghead, with two playful tomboy ponies as your friends. Noogies.AVI

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 8

Posted Image

:wub: D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! Dashie's kindness has pleased Derpy!!!!! For this, you receive an epic brohoof good sir!!!!!!!! B)

Posted Image

Along with some Scootalove!!! WITH CAPTIONS!!!!!!! :wub:

There ya go squirt, all better! Umphhh- hey, take it easy!

Thanks Rainbow Dash, you're the best!!!!

Aw, it was nothing; just be more careful next time, OK squirt?

OK!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:( Hnnnnnnnngggggggg... as Celestia is my witness, WE WILL DO IT... WITH SCIENCE!!!!!! :D

• Brohoof 10

My first post here :x

Posted Image

Dude, I love this, but it so deserves an epic caption!!!!

Wha- where's the sun? What happened to the sun?!?!

Do you like it Tia? I call it a solar eclipse!!!!!

Luna, bring the sun back this instant!

Awwww, you're no fun!!!

B)

Ah well, on with the show!!!!!!

Posted Image

I suppose there's a lesson to be learned here, but I totally lost it cause of all the cute!!! :wub:

Posted Image

D'AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Poor Derpy keeps dropping things or breaking them! But, I suppose on the bright side it gives us a chance to see the best of everypony! And hey, in the end, everypony gets a muffin, and that's what really matters, is it not? Yes, yes it is. B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 8

Dude, I love this, but it so deserves an epic caption!!!!

Wha- where's the sun? What happened to the sun?!?!

Do you like it Tia? I call it a solar eclipse!!!!!

Luna, bring the sun back this instant!

Awwww, you're no fun!!!

B)

Ah well, on with the show!!!!!!

Posted Image

I suppose there's a lesson to be learned here, but I totally lost it cause of all the cute!!! :wub:

Posted Image

D'AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Poor Derpy keeps dropping things or breaking them! But, I suppose on the bright side it gives us a chance to see the best of everypony! And hey, in the end, everypony gets a muffin, and that's what really matters, is it not? Yes, yes it is. B)

AW! That has to be one of the sweetest things ever :3 I can't get enough of this thread!

Posted Image

Aren't they just beautiful? :3

Posted Image

• Brohoof 8