Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Late newcomer here

Tacodidra

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was searching for some random stuff about MLP, can't really remember what.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

See above.

Hi!

I'm quite late to the fandom, having started watching the show this year. I had heard of the show and the fandom before, but somehow never actually ended up watching (in spite of my curiosity). In May, it all changed. I guess this will sound somewhat familiar to many: I was extremely bored one night in May. I couldn't come up with anything to do so I thought "Fine, I'll watch an episode of that pony cartoon to see what the fuss is about". The first episode was OK and made me feel slightly less bored but I didn't fall in love with the show yet. A couple of weeks later, I decided to watch the second episode to see how the story ends, and liked it a lot more. Watching "The Ticket Master" the next night sealed the deal: I loved the show and considered myself a brony from that moment onwards. Now I have seen 30 episodes and look forward to watching the rest. I have also enjoyed a lot of the fan-created music (both original songs and remixes), some of them before I had even seen a single episode...

So yes, as I said before, I'm quite late to MLP, but I guess the good thing is that I don't have to wait months to see new episodes (yet).:grin: I'm so happy to have found a new TV show I actually like, that's a rarity (pun sort of intended) for me these days. I look forward to discussing the show and its magic with everyone! Or should I say everypony? ;)

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 8

Hi Tacodidra, welcome to the forums and to the herd! I hope you enjoy all this place has to offer. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey, don't worry about being 'late!' I miss the days when I didn't have too wait for episodes. And now for my favorite part of welcoming... the meme. :please:

IMG_1072.GIF

Trust me, the forums and the fandom are great. We'll all hope to see you around the place! :icwudt:

Edited by Silver Note
  • Brohoof 2

FINALY A FELLOW PINKIE LOVER!!! I love pinkie pie. She taught me so much and I truly understand her. (crazy right) it's like she lives in me. Sometimes she completely hijacks my mind. (Which makes for great skits)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
14 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Welcome to the forums, @Tacodidra! I predict you will become a great friend here, and a popular one! :proud:

Thanks for the welcome! :yay: Hopefully that'll be the case – maybe I'll still be posting here three years from now. :ooh:

Wow, that was ages ago... :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Tacodidra said:

Thanks for the welcome! :yay: Hopefully that'll be the case – maybe I'll still be posting here three years from now. :ooh:

Wow, that was ages ago... :ButtercupLaugh:

I know, I am trying anything right now to make my friends laugh :squee:

• Brohoof 2