Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Additional content

Christhegreat141

12 hours ago, Christhegreat141 said:

Maybe you can add additional content like mini-games(real ones) like, I dunno, a puzzle or guessing game or follow the leader?

images (6).jpg

MLPF and Poniverse aren't game developers, and to my knowledge they don't have game developers on staff. Currently they are trying to find a Lead Developer for the sites under their umbrella for more functional needs. While I do think there are opportunities to implement gamification elements to the site (particularly in RP), actual games isn't something that they would be able to realistically support. Not without a real effort from several knowledgeable and talented staffers that want to tackle that. 

Long ago I worked with some developers of another php based forum to incorporate previously built flash games into phpBB, an arcade of sorts, complete with scoring and user leaderboards. Looking at this forum's code, and recalling that experience from phpBB, I don't think there is enough value to warrant the time investment involved in even that approach, but that's just me.

That said, this fandom does have a small but dedicated group of Brony game makers, some of which have been posting games in Octavia's Hall. 

You could learn to make your own games. I have no shortage of resources surrounding game development for hobbyists. :)

• Brohoof 4