Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Are you content with your weight?

Cash In

Are you content with your weight?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Are you content with your weight?

• Yes
    • No

I'm actually skinny but toned as such I'm heavier then I should be but have not much fat I believe a lot of it are my leg muscles. Though about 154 pounds or 70 kilograms somewhere in that range I do find to be ideal. Of course I think I could probably be lower weight but not without then you know losing muscles I presume.

• Brohoof 2

No. I try to go for walks for exercise, but it's been too flipping hot this November and December for me to go out walking when this is SUPPOSED to be the time of the year where I'm outside the most and get the most exercise. >:(

Pretty much. Weighed myself before I left my parents' house today and I was 92kg (@ 190cm/just under 6'3) which is about 1.5kg heavier than when I arrived, but that's probably mostly water weight and will normalize again over the next few days as my diet returns to something resembling normal. I find that the low 90kg range (around 200lbs) fits me and my frame well to a point where I don't look stupid or feel awful but still have a lot of energy and decent strength levels, and I tend to stay there without much effort as long as I don't deliberately over or undereat. So tldr yes I'm happy :D

Edited by daviddaviddavid
  • Brohoof 2

I am not satisfied with my current weight, no. 

I've gained a couple kilos due to 2 weeks of pure laziness(vacation from work) and no energy to do anything, and I want to get down to 85kg which is my current goal. Currently sitting at 102 which ain't good, but I am getting there. My goal is 1-2kg a week at bare minimum as I also have a bit of a bet going on with someone else for hitting our weight goal first.

Still. To 102kg from 123kg is an improvement, but I want to hit something closer to the kind of BMI I actually should be at even if I am 183cm tall.

honestly wish i was a little fatter but my genetics will make me not look as good with more weight, plus hate my double chin

probably not the best idea to gain more weight since i'm obese (200lbs) but i'm happier like this then when i was skinny (130lbs)

I'm not entirely sure, but due to anxiety I'd rather not dwell into it and turn it into an issue to fixate on.

I sometimes exercise for the benefit of my mental health, with physical health being somewhat of a bonus.

Edited by Pony Flutters

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RavenholmZombie said:

I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. So no, I'm not.

I'm not gonna state how much I weigh, but I could stand to shed a few kilograms.

exercise!

I suggest ring fit adventures! it's where every combat can actually kill you!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

A little more content, as I’ve lost about 7 pounds, if not more. My work pants are starting to fall without a belt

Same

Ive lost about 12 pds and got down to a size 12ish (they always change the size of female pants :fiery:) but my goal is at least 17 to 20 pds.  

• Brohoof 1

I’m actually okay with my weight at the present time. I did gain some at Christmas as usual (about 7 lbs over my playing weight), but the pounds dropped off again afterward. I’m getting my regular shape back too after last years’ pregnancy. That took just a tad longer than expected (and some effort) but I’m really happy that things are getting back to normal now. 

• Brohoof 1