Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh, hai.

FelonOnBass

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Found this forum, while I was scrolling through poniverse (I was using pony.fm, and I was like "I totally should check other related to poniverse things".)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Started from random PMV on youtube in 2011.

Name is Alex (Aleksander). I'm from Russia, learning English. I'm muisican, time ago I was making some indie video games, but now I'm just producing music, learning sound desig, piano and other related stuff. 
I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to talk with me, but be ready to deal with my bad English! :D
Anyway, hello everypony! 

Spoiler

Probably should've made title related to "The room"... Oh wait.

• Brohoof 9

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Nice avatar/OC! Nice to meet you neighbor from Europe!:) Welcome to the forums! Your English is bad? Don't worry! My is still bad too.:D

Thanks! :3
Yea, my English bad and it will stay bad for a long time, because I'm kinda shy, when it comes to talk, hah.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! Lots to do around here.

I've been a member of many forums, and from my experience, it helps a lot when learning a language. I helped a Finnish friend some years ago learn English very well.

But your English is very good! Keep up the good work.

"Yea, my English [is] bad and it will stay bad for a long time, because I'm kinda shy, when it comes to talk [talking], hah."

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! I'm still fairly new myself. Hope you enjoy your time here.

I've always wished I had some musical talent. I can wear a lot of hats when it comes to game design, but I usually need to out source my music. XD

1 hour ago, FelonOnBass said:

... so feel free to talk with me, but be ready to deal with my bad English! 

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

My is still bad too.:D

I happen to think both of you are pretty good with English. I have no trouble understanding you, anyway!

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Starzen said:

I've always wished I had some musical talent.

You could at least try. Maybe you have musical talent. :)

1 minute ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Your English is better than a lot of native speakers I know.

Oh, thanks ^^ . But still need improvement. Although my Ukranian and Russian way better, ofc. :D

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, FelonOnBass said:

You could at least try. Maybe you have musical talent. :)

Oh, I did try once! I wasn't too happy with how my first little song came out though. I suppose that just means I should try again, because I mean, who likes their first attempt at anything? :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Starzen said:

I suppose that just means I should try again

Yup. More you try - more experience you get from it - more chances to do some actual music. So go on, try it untill you get something valuable and good. Well, if you want to.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the MLP Forums, my Russian friend (or do you prefer comrade).

I noticed your birthday's coming up in a few days, so early congratulations to you!

You might be the 2nd Russian I've made friends with!

Well, I'll be seeing you around!

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Welcome to the MLP Forums, my Russian friend (or do you prefer comrade).

I'm okay with both. :D

I noticed your birthday's coming up in a few days, so early congratulations to you!

^^ Thank you. 

You might be the 2nd Russian I've made friends with!

Thats great. More friends is better. :3

• Brohoof 3

Hello there! ^_^ 

A musician? That's nice! :) I'd like to hear some of your works later. :catface: I'm also toying with music, but it's limited to 8-bit sounds at the moment. Generally I think  I'm pretty bad at this. :D

You said, that you were making indie video games in the past, may I ask what you were working on and why you decided to stop? I'm just curious, because I'm an indie game developer myself. Yeah- I like to toy with many things. Some art, some music, some game developing... Everything is interesting! ^_^  

Your English isn't as bad as you may think - there's no problem with understanding what you wrote. Besides, my English isn't perfect either (I'm from Poland). ;)

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:44 PM, FelonOnBass said:

Name is Alex (Aleksander). I'm from Russia, learning English. I'm muisican, time ago I was making some indie video games, but now I'm just producing music, learning sound desig, piano and other related stuff. 
I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to talk with me, but be ready to deal with my bad English! :D
Anyway, hello everypony!

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your probable Russian military contacts.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the horse.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

Sorry for using big words. Welcome to the forums.

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

Hello FelonOnBass and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your times here and make some friends, and maybe get even better at your English (which is good by the way). If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime. :)

• Brohoof 1

On 21.07.2017 at 7:28 PM, Eliksni said:

Welcome to the site, stranger.

Thanks! :3

On 23.07.2017 at 6:05 PM, Rikifive said:

A musician? That's nice! :) I'd like to hear some of your works later. :catface: I'm also toying with music, but it's limited to 8-bit sounds at the moment. Generally I think  I'm pretty bad at this. :D

Hey, you can just search for my nickname on google, and find my music. And 8-bit is nice also.

You said, that you were making indie video games in the past, may I ask what you were working on and why you decided to stop? I'm just curious, because I'm an indie game developer myself. Yeah- I like to toy with many things. Some art, some music, some game developing... Everything is interesting! ^_^ 

I decided to stop because there was no opportunity in my local studio. My ex game dev studio got closed, because there was no money to pay rent and stuff. 

Your English isn't as bad as you may think - there's no problem with understanding what you wrote. Besides, my English isn't perfect either (I'm from Poland). ;)

Thats nice. :3

On 24.07.2017 at 8:53 AM, Duality said:

Especially due to your probable Russian military contacts

Hehehehe :>

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hello FelonOnBass and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your times here and make some friends, and maybe get even better at your English (which is good by the way). If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime. :)

Thanks! ^^

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, FelonOnBass said:

Hey, you can just search for my nickname on google, and find my music. And 8-bit is nice also.

Oh I see- that did the thing. ^_^ 
Nice works. :) 

8 hours ago, FelonOnBass said:

I decided to stop because there was no opportunity in my local studio. My ex game dev studio got closed, because there was no money to pay rent and stuff. 

Yeah, real life always supportive! :twi:

• Brohoof 2