Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Cupid Comes Too Ponyville OOC (Closed too anyone not already joined in)

Tilgoreth

49 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder @Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014

So WiiGuy said he has an idea of how to end the rp. If it's okay with you I think we should just let him do that right now. Don't really know what else to add to the rp. And I start school on Friday. So I think what WiiGuy has planned would make a good ending. What do you think?

Maybe I'll have Techno playing around with his cape in the wind for the ending! Plus he's also probably going to be with Kyubi to! :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

In that case @WiiGuy2014 do your thing.

I'll get the next post done before the end of the day, my time. Depending on when everyone sleeps, you might see it tonight or in the morning, ok?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I'll get the next post done before the end of the day, my time. Depending on when everyone sleeps, you might see it tonight or in the morning, ok?

Sounds good. I'll probaly see it tommrow as I'll be logging off soon.

So I owe you all an apology. I didn't try. I gave up when I learned I was going back to school in two weeks. I lost all motivation to write cohesivley. I didn't make it very clear what I wanted to happen in the rp. I also wasn't a good DM. I didn't call you guys out when you broke turn order. I just said screw turn order. From Drago Ryder's messages I got the impression they weren't having a good time because their character had nothing to do.

I also gave up in my  last post. And yes that is my last post. WiiGuy can rap up the rp, and he'll do a much better job than me. Listen I'm sorry I didn't try harder. It's on me that this wasn't enjoyable. Whenever I do another rp I'll do my best to make it as enjoyable as possible. 

In the end I also had a very shitty attitude. I really did just feel like saying equstria got nuked. I twasn't fun anymore, and I didn't know how to improve it. So I gave up. And I'm sorry about that. I'm owning up to my mistakes. I'll try to do better next time.

@Acnologia @Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder

• Brohoof 1