Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Cupid Comes Too Ponyville OOC (Closed too anyone not already joined in)

Tilgoreth

(edited)

@Tilgoreth

Good Opening Post! I'll wait for my turn after @Techno Universal.

I will have both Wills say or do something in each of my posts. Changeling Will should at least try to enjoy the love at, even if it's false, for a while. His kind DOES feed off of any kind of love after after all!

Something to know about how I'll Bold,Italicize, and Underline in Bold my posts:

Plain Text: The dialog/actions of Unicorn Will Guide

Bold: The Dialog/ actions of Changeling Will Guide.

Italicized: The inner thoughts of Will Guide as the Unicorn and the Changeling

Underlined in Bold (with or without italics): Both Unicorn and Changeling Will are saying or thinking the exact same thing.

I don't want to rely on the tools that don't appear in the mobile view. So I'm not doing colored text, except for bold.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

Good Opening Post! I'll wait for my turn after @Techno Universal.

I will have both Wills say or do something in each of my posts. Changeling Will should at least try to enjoy the love at, even if it's false, for a while. His kind DOES feed off of any kind of love after after all!

Something to know about how I'll Bold,Italicize, and Underline in Bold my posts:

Plain Text: The dialog/actions of Unicorn Will Guide

Bold: The Dialog/ actions of Changeling Will Guide.

Italicized: The inner thoughts of Will Guide as the Unicorn and the Changeling

Underlined in Bold (with or without italics): Both Unicorn and Changeling Will are saying or thinking the exact same thing.

I don't want to rely on the tools that don't appear in the mobile view. So I'm not doing colored text, except for bold.

I think I'll have too refer back too this so I don't forget. But thanks for the heads up!

@Tilgoreth

I should also make it clear that Spike already knows about C. Will and treats him as a friend! Spike could talk to him about how to fix this once C. Will forces his love-struck Unicorn self into the "backseat" of their mind!

How long do you think U. Will should pursue Spike before C. Will realizes this isn't right and would fight to set things right?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

I should also make it clear that Spike already knows about C. Will and treats him as a friend! Spike could talk to him about how to fix this once C. Will forces his love-struck Unicorn self into the "backseat" of their mind!

How long do you think U. Will should pursue Spike before C. Will realizes this isn't right and would fight to set things right?

I don't know as long as you want I guess. Also I will remebr that for later.

57 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

My latest post is a perfect example of my formatting to represent the actions, "spoken dialog", and inner thoughts of my 2 characters. Did you follow it?

Yeah I was able too follow that.

@Tilgoreth

Who's this T-Sparks that just joined your group?

Don't worry about the Wills. Once C. Will gets U. Will to compromise, they'll join with the unaffected to come up with something!

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

Who's this T-Sparks that just joined your group?

Don't worry about the Wills. Once C. Will gets U. Will to compromise, they'll join with the unaffected to come up with something!

lol I guess it's just an AU version of Twilight. 

16 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

lol I guess it's just an AU version of Twilight. 

Well, you can explain it to me IC when I catch up with you!

• Brohoof 1

On 7/24/2017 at 8:29 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

As of July 24th, 7:26p.m. Pacific Time, I ask if I could make my next move? Or should I wait for @Techno Universal to make another move? I'm not posting IC until I get an answer from you!

@WiiGuy2014 @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @Acnologia

Okay so I might have internet trouble this week. Sorry but I might not be able too be online. In that case if I'm not able too reply withing five hours of it being my turn again the next person should just say Silga got hit on the head with a rock and take their turn. Feel free too take control of Spike.  

56 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Techno Universal @Drago Ryder @Acnologia

Okay so I might have internet trouble this week. Sorry but I might not be able too be online. In that case if I'm not able too reply withing five hours of it being my turn again the next person should just say Silga got hit on the head with a rock and take their turn. Feel free too take control of Spike.  

I could do Spike while Silga's knocked out!

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

So apparently with Silga disentergrated, do I have to do Spike scenes? I could because the Wills will need to be near him.

Yeah I forgot about him. Just go ahead and take control. I already have enough controlling Silga and T-Sparks, and I guess progresing the story.

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

So, what do you suggest I do with Spike? I mean, Twilight's out of commission, so who would be the leader of the unshot ponies until the crisis is resolved? 

I was thinking T-Sparks could maybe be the leader. I don't know, maybe Dawn or Techno if not her. 

@Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder @Acnologia

So just ignore the turn order. I only did that so people wouldn't double post. Or post have someone else post then imediatley post again. As long as that doesn't happen feel free to post when you like. I think it will move things along faster. Also if it is more than five hours since the last time I posted just say Silga went and had some "fun" with Rarity and T-Sparks. I'll work out how too bring them back into the rp later. 

4 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

I was thinking T-Sparks could maybe be the leader. I don't know, maybe Dawn or Techno if not her. 

@Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder @Acnologia

So just ignore the turn order. I only did that so people wouldn't double post. Or post have someone else post then imediatley post again. As long as that doesn't happen feel free to post when you like. I think it will move things along faster. Also if it is more than five hours since the last time I posted just say Silga went and had some "fun" with Rarity and T-Sparks. I'll work out how too bring them back into the rp later. 

I don't mind. But my main concern is what kind of character is T-Sparks? What's their personality, story, and relationships. Because how are my characters supposed to react to her, if I don't know anything about her? Can't even find a character page for her.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I don't mind. But my main concern is what kind of character is T-Sparks? What's their personality, story, and relationships. Because how are my characters supposed to react to her, if I don't know anything about her? Can't even find a character page for her.

I don't know I guess she's sort of a psychotic bitch who likes too have fun. Also I guess I should create a character page for her, didn't think of that. But yeah just ignore turn order. It will move the story along a lot faster that way.

Enough of the Spike abuse unless she gets some karma payback#

(Seriously, if T-Sparks tries again, have karma bite in her in the flank! Otherwise, I'll have to leave the RP and respectfully unfollow you!)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Enough of the Spike abuse unless she gets some karma payback#

(Seriously, if T-Sparks tries again, have karma bite in her in the flank! Otherwise, I'll have to leave the RP and respectfully unfollow you!)

@WiiGuy2014

Yeah feel free too have her blasted too the moon when you reply again. Also Spike is my second favorite character, but T-Sparks is a crazy bitch, so it isn't out of character for her. Also that's why the abuse continued, I wanted you too fight with T-Sparks. Also sorry if I went too far, I will try and tone T-Sparks down from now on.

Edited by Tilgoreth

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

Did you like the comeuppance I had for T-Sparks? :sneer:

By the way, I AM having fun, but I've done enough posting today. What should I do if the story runs off without me?

That's why I put that break in there where they go to sleep. Also too be honest I won't be able to reply again until Saturday, maybe Monday depending. So I guess just say C/U Will followed along with everyone else. Also hey like I said before if it is more than five hours since the last time I posted could you just say Silga got knocked out, and that T-Sparks is still on the moon? 

And hey I'm having fun as well.

• Brohoof 1