private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

@reader8363

Kyubi thought for a moment, before nodding to what Gale said. "That might work." She muttered. The bat pony then glanced at Rose. "That might be our only way out. There might also be a stair way that leads to the first floor."

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder
Sorxir coughed and said, "that would work, but I closed the door behind us and there's a can of ink that way."

Rose turned around and started dragging Sorxir after her to find Maia and Techno.

@Techno Universal
Bendy felt Techno hit him and it spun to get Techno out, then it grabbed him and threw him back. Then it continued after Maia.

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

@Acnologia @Drago Ryder
Sorxir coughed and said, "that would work, but I closed the door behind us and there's a can of ink that way."

Rose turned around and started dragging Sorxir after her to find Maia and Techno.

@Techno Universal
Bendy felt Techno hit him and it spun to get Techno out, then it grabbed him and threw him back. Then it continued after Maia.

Techno's eyes then went red and he managed to land on his hooves  and continue to run at Bendy...

TU: I'm quite a lot stronger than that!

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed as she followed Sorxir and Rose. She figured that such an escape route would be the best option, but they weren't getting any closer it seemed. "At least there's a possible stairway." She thought. Other than that, they didn't have any other options.

@reader8363

Maia looked behind her to see Bendy still chasing her and felt her kungs burning, She was running short on energy and her options of movement were limited. The griffin then clipped her right wing on a corner and winced in pain, slwoing down slightly as a result.

@Acnologia
Rose dragged Sorxir into a room and sat down in the chair. she had an idea, but it might cost the others their lives. She swivled in the chair and started going over the plan to see the possible outcome. 

Sorxir closed her eyes and listened to Rose scratching on paper.

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal
Bendy got closer to Maia and stretched his hand out to grab her.

@reader8363

Maia felt the ink fall onto her back and closed her eyes, not wanting to see what happened next. She would fight back as much as she could, but this was a losing battle so far.

Gale watched Rose and was curious as to what she was doing. Despite that, she figured it'd be best to not ask.

@reader8363

Kyubi entered the same room as Rose and the others, before shutting the door. The last thing they needed was fr something to neak up on them. The bat pony then sat on top of Gale and watched Rose. She figured that she was workong on a way to get them out of the building.

7 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Acnologia
Rose dragged Sorxir into a room and sat down in the chair. she had an idea, but it might cost the others their lives. She swivled in the chair and started going over the plan to see the possible outcome. 

Sorxir closed her eyes and listened to Rose scratching on paper.

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal
Bendy got closer to Maia and stretched his hand out to grab her.

Techno's eyes then changed into red changeling eyes and Techno was now fighting back against the shealding in the place. He was highly risking damage to his system but he didn't care about the risks. Techno then managed to put a sheald right in front of Bendy and it cut his extended arm off when it appeared. Techno was now truly pushing himself to his highest limit...

TU: NO!!! YOU ARE NOT GEETTING HER BENDY!!!  

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia 
Rose finished off the numbers and possibility and learned that there is a small chance that everyone makes it out alive. She sighed and crumpled up the paper.

Sorxir spat out a bit of ink that dripped into her mouth. Then she got up, quietly opened the door, and left while closing the door behind her.

@Techno Universal
The hand that was through landed on Maia. Bendy turned around, clearly annoyed with this pony, and walked up to him before grabbing him by the neck and slamming him into the wall.

@reader8363

Maia felt the hand land on her back, but turned to see Techno fighting Bendy, and not having the most success at it. "Techno, get out of there. I'll be fine." She said, turning completely to look at the two.

Gale watched Sorxir leave and decided to follow her. It wasn"t by choice, but rather the ink around her body forcing her to.

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia 
Rose finished off the numbers and possibility and learned that there is a small chance that everyone makes it out alive. She sighed and crumpled up the paper.

Sorxir spat out a bit of ink that dripped into her mouth. Then she got up, quietly opened the door, and left while closing the door behind her.

@Techno Universal
The hand that was through landed on Maia. Bendy turned around, clearly annoyed with this pony, and walked up to him before grabbing him by the neck and slamming him into the wall.

Techno then managed to start shocking Bendy with high amounts of magic and every time Bendy impacted Techno with something he would shock him...

TU: Bendy why don't you just give up on us and let us out of this place! I'm just going to get harder and harder on you the more you attack!

@Acnologia 
Rose turned around and smiled as she said, "No, it's fine." She didn't want to tell the truth, it might make it worse.

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir turned around to see Gale following her, she sat down and said, "You need something, or are you going to ask me to stop."

@Techno Universal
Bendy got used to the magic that was hitting him, then he charged at Techno.

4 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Acnologia 
Rose turned around and smiled as she said, "No, it's fine." She didn't want to tell the truth, it might make it worse.

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir turned around to see Gale following her, she sat down and said, "You need something, or are you going to ask me to stop."

@Techno Universal
Bendy got used to the magic that was hitting him, then he charged at Techno.

Techno then launched himself straight into Bendy with his magic at the speed of a bullet being shot out of a gun. Techno was just getting more aggressive and stronger the more that Bendy fought back against him...    

@reader8363

Gale shook her head. "I was just curious as to what you were doing." She said.

Maia watched the two fight and decided that it would be best to simply abandon Techbo. The gryphon then ran further down the hall and into a room flooded with ink. She could feel the liquid the hand on her back was made of slide down her side, but she tried not to think about it.

@Techno Universal
The magic went right through Bendy, making ink get on Techno and into the system, Then Bendy said as it placed its hands down and walked towards, "Looks like your friend left, Techno, you're all alone."  

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir sighed and said, "I honestly don't know what I'm doing."

@Acnologia
Rose nodded and headed out to find the others.

@reader8363

Maia trudged through the flooded room and looked around, making sure that nothing could snake up on her. "He should've ran when I told him to." She thought, looking down at the liquid that was halfway to her knees.

Gale nodded and looked away from the unicorn. "Considering what happened to you, that's understandable." She said. The dragoness then gently nuzzled Sorxir in the side and gave a low purr.

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded and followed after Rose. She didn't know what Gale or Sorxir might be doing, but she didn't want to leave them down here when they left. "Do you think Bendy was forced into all of this? I mean, this couldn't all be his fault."

@Techno Universal
The magic went right through Bendy, making ink get on Techno and into the system, Then Bendy said as it placed its hands down and walked towards, "Looks like your friend left, Techno, you're all alone."  

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir sighed and said, "I honestly don't know what I'm doing."

@Acnologia
Rose nodded and headed out to find the others.

Techno's system managed to clean the ink out of itself but at the cost of melting away at Techno's outer skin and exposing his metal endoskeleton. Now the left side of Techno's face had melted off so the metal endoskeleton could be seen on half of his face...

TU: I guess it's about time for a one V one battle to the death then!  It's about time I stick you in the bin Bendy where you belong! 

40 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir gave a half smile, then she leaned against the wall. Her mind was a bit messed up.

@Acnologia @Techno Universal 
Rose said as walked down the hall, "I don't know, maybe." She looked around the corner to see Bendy fighting with a robot. She wrapped bendy in its shadow and said, "What are you doing?"

TU: Doing my job Rose of protecting all of you guys!  Anyways Bendy tried to attack Maia and I was pretty much her last hope of saving her from Bendy!

@reader8363

Gale gave a light smile as she sat on the ground. The dragoness also felt herself relax as the ink moved around her.

Maia sighed as she sat on a dry piece of wood. She honestly didn't know where th others were, and she was essentially lost. "I hope they're ok." She thought to herself.

@reader8363

Lyubi looked at the others and Bendy, and was curious as to what they would be able to find out from the creating that had trapped them within the animation studio. The bat pony then slowly approached Bendy, curious as to how it would react.