Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bendy Roleplay (Rp)

reader8363

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Rose stopped in front of a room that had a sign above it that read, "The Ink Machine"

She said out loud, "Come here, I found something interesting."

@Techno Universal
Sorxir walked up to Techno and said as she placed a hoof on his shoulder, "Think about it, a blackboard is telepathic. It seems that you need some help. I know a few doctors." Then she heard a mare call for them and headed in the direction.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia
Rose stopped in front of a room that had a sign above it that read, "The Ink Machine"

She said out loud, "Come here, I found something interesting."

@Techno Universal
Sorxir walked up to Techno and said as she placed a hoof on his shoulder, "Think about it, a blackboard is telepathic. It seems that you need some help. I know a few doctors." Then she heard a mare call for them and headed in the direction.

TU: Well with me I'm actually used to picking up spiritual activity like this as my system is designed to do it when I'm scanning around for signals. So I actually want to see and hear the activity in a way as I'm logging it to my memory.

Kyubi's ear twitched as she overheard what Rose had said. "Sure, might as well check it out." She thought, before following her. The bat pony was honestly a little creeped out with the studio as a whole, even if nothing was happening.

Techno then walked around some more and he then came across a desk with cartoon character sketch pages on it. There was also an ink jar but what really got Techno's attention is that there was a CPU on the desk to and it was one of his CL-9 CPUs...

TU: How did one of my CPUs end up here? It's not functioning but just how did they manage to get their hands on a small machine with almost unlimited power?

@reader8363

Maia eventually made it past the illusion, and began to look around the building. "Looks like it's been a while since someone was here." She thought to herself, looking over the sticky notes. They all seemee to have the same cartoon character, whcih was a given for a animation studio.

Gale eventually made her way to where Rose was and noticed the large machine in the center of the room. "Why would someone need an ink machine?" She muttered.

Techno then came across the ink machine and he was now caring the CPU that he found on the desk with him. He became extremely interested in the ink machine and he went behind it to see a metal cabinet box on that was hidden behind it that appeared to be a part of the machine. The box had a key lock on it and it seemed to have been left wide open by the last pony who touched it. Inside was another one of his CPUs that was in a socket on the controller board of the machine. The machine seemed to be powered down and it looked like that it had been disconnected from the power for years...

TU: That's interesting! How did they get their hooves on my CPUs? It appears that they might of been using them for something magic related as that's what thease CPUs are made to do! Just I don't think we should try to power up this machine because it could do something that could get all of us killed because of the power and capabilities of thease CPUs.

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal @Acnologia 
Rose said as she walked around it, I don't know, maybe it's to bring them to life to do their own work. Animation takes a lot of time. Also, there must be a power source that would work without you."

Sorxir felt like she was missing something. She walked back into the main room to see a griffin looking around. She quietly walked behind Maia and said as she tapped a hoof on the back, "Excuse me, but who are you?"

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

@Drago Ryder @Techno Universal @Acnologia 
Rose said as she walked around it, I don't know, maybe it's to bring them to life to do their own work. Animation takes a lot of time. Also, there must be a power source that would work without you."

Sorxir felt like she was missing something. She walked back into the main room to see a griffin looking around. She quietly walked behind Maia and said as she tapped a hoof on the back, "Excuse me, but who are you?"

TU: You actually have a point there Rose! They where probably using this machine to create new spirits and beings for their shows. I guess it's just a really good cheat to get around the time that it takes to draw thousands of drawings. Techno then found a tape recorder an the table behind him. He then played it and it was a voice recoding from the show runner Sammy.

SA: Tonight I found a small machine of almost unlimited power and that's the CL-9 CPUs I found in the massive underground lab beneath equestria. I stole five of them from that lab and interestingly enough whoever runs that lab could possibly be the creator of all of us based on the blueprints I saw down there. Apparently according to the blueprints all of us are robots but still I don't fully believe what I saw down there. Thease CPUs are exactly what I needed to complete my ultimate creation the ink machine. I don't wish for anyone else other than me to know about the technology and existence of that lab beneath us and there was also one name that was printed on every single blueprint design in that lab and that was Techno Universal. I'm guessing that's the name of our creator but still hopefully if Techno exists that he never finds out that I was in his lab and I stole five of his CPUs. I'm guessing he would never find out as I managed to slip past the security system down there and there were thousands of CPUs exactly the same as thease ones in that storage room.

When the recording ended Techno could not believe what he had just heard. His eyes widened and his mouth was gaping open...

TU: How can it be true? He got into my lab years ago and I never knew about it until now! I don't know who he is but he's probably Sammy the show runner of the cartoon and he was apparently the owner of this studio and that's based of his name being on all of the advertising posters for the show in here. He's even labeled on the posters as the animation company CEO and the official show runner of the bendy series. But still just how did he manage to get into my lab in the first place and how did he find out that it existed? 

@reader8363

Maia jumped as she felt something touch her from behind, and she immediately noticed the new face when she turned to investigate. "My name's Maia. I saw you and the others come in here, so I got a bit curious." She said.

Gale shook her head, not exactly wanting to believe that what she was hearing could be possible. "Even if it used magic, it'd need a constant supply. Otherwise, they'd just turn into pools of ink on the floor." She said.

Kyubi shook her head as she listened to the others. None of this was making sense, and something about this machine was off putting in almost every way. "Maybe we should just leave it alone." She said.

2 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Kyubi shook her head as she listened to the others. None of this was making sense, and something about this machine was off putting in almost every way. "Maybe we should just leave it alone." She said.

TU: To be honest I fully agree with you Kyubi! It's just I'm fearing that this machine will summon cartoon character monsters if it's powered on and that might get all of us killed. 

2 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal @Acnologia
Rose smiled and said as she stuck it into the hole, "Come on, what can go wrong, and if it does, I can probably beat it up."

@Drago Ryder 
Sorxir nodded and said as she showed the way, "It's nice to meet, I suggest we meet up with the others."

Techno then walked over to the hole. Something was telling him that it was an inter-dimensional portal...

TU: I have a feeling that that hole is actually a portal to another dimension. It's just if it's one way then we would be trapped inside that dimension if we went into the hole. It is possible that they created that dimension useing the CPUs they stole from my lab but still if there's any monsters in there they could be completely indestructible so you can't hurt or kill them no matter how much you try to punch or shoot them down. It's just I seriously don't want to risk going in there but I might have no choice but to follow you down there if you go down there as I can protect you from whatever is down there if I can that is.  

@reader8363

Maia nodded slightly. "Yeah, that'd probably be best." She said. Of course, it wasn't like she was trying to find her way to the others for the last five minutes. This place was basicaly a maze.

Gale could honestly feel a headache coming on. "Great, interdimensional travel. Knew I should've brought Tempest along." She muttered to herself

@reader8363

Kybui soon found another hallway leading to a different room and decided that it would be best to investigate. If anything, it'd give her some time to think about what was going on. "Let's just hope we don't get charged woth breaking and entering, or something like that." She thought.

@reader8363

Maia entered the room with the ink machine to see somepony all but sticking their head into it. "Yeah, that's not going to make you sick at all." She said.

Gale glanced at Maia and sighed. "I think that's the least of our concerns at the moment." She said. "Apparently there's some strange stuff going on here."

@Drago Ryder 
Rose wiped the ink out of her eyes and said, "Only if I eat it, and could you explain what you mean by strange, I don't see anything wrong really."

@Acnologia
Sorxir thought about the pedestals and the pictures behind them. She guessed that the lever is for power and the pictures must mean something that resembles them. She walked into the hallway and came face to face with a cutout of bendy, she sighed and said as she levitated it out of her way, "Very funny." She started walking again met the mare that was watching them

@reader8363[/b]

Gale shrugged slightly, before looking over the machine. "Nothing. I'm probbly just overthinking all of this." She said. The dragoness then looked around the machine. She could see puddles of dried ink around it, but that wasn't exactly concerning.

Maia sighed as she waitied for something to happen. All of this was weird to say the least. Why would someone bring their animations to life?

@reader8363

Kyubi goanced at Sorxir and tilted her head slightly out of curiosity. "Find anything yet, or has this entire thing been a wash?" She asked. The bat pony then glanced at the cutout, but could only make out a general outline.

22 hours ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal
Rose pulled her head out to find ink dripping down. She smiled and said jokingly, "Look its taking over me."

@Drago Ryder
Sorxir showed Maia where the others were and headed down a different path and took a right then another right and saw pedestals with a lever

Techno was now starting to panic in his head a bit...

TU: DON'T COME IN CONTACT WITH THE INK ROSE!!! Seriously who knows what it might do to you. Just how are you enjoying something taking control of your?

@Techno Universal @Drago Ryder
Rose was surprised by Techno's reaction, then she burst out laughing and fell into a puddle of ink on the floor. Once she got her laughing under control. She shook the ink off, except for a little bit that stained her fur, and said as she walked up to Techno, "I was kidding, ya know, lightening up the mood. Calm down."

@Acnologia
Sorxir said as she levitated a book off the desk, "I found the power to the machine, but it seemed to need stuff." She glanced over next to another bendy and spotted a gear and levitated it.

10 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal @Drago Ryder
Rose was surprised by Techno's reaction, then she burst out laughing and fell into a puddle of ink on the floor. Once she got her laughing under control. She shook the ink off, except for a little bit that stained her fur, and said as she walked up to Techno, "I was kidding, ya know, lightening up the mood. Calm down."

@Acnologia
Sorxir said as she levitated a book off the desk, "I found the power to the machine, but it seemed to need stuff." She glanced over next to another bendy and spotted a gear and levitated it.

TU: Ad least it's a false alarm but please don't scare me like that! It's just here I need to see what's actually legitimate and not what's been faked by one of you guys!

@reader8363

Gale rolled her eyes and noticed that a bit of ink had gotten on her wings. "It does seem a bit ridiculous that somethng like this could actually break into another dimenion." She said, glancing at the machine. The dragoness then gave a slight laugh.

Maia shrugged slightly as she glanced at the others. "Still, I doubt now is the time for a prank." She said.