Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv a review of bambi

Skullbuster

so today, i watched bambi in one of my classes, and heres my thoughts on it

BORING!

nothing happens in this movie, at all! like maybe one thing happens, his mother dieing but thats it

theres no plot, no character development, only 2 characters have any sort of personality, the owl who is a cynical old bastard, and a gay skunk

this movie follows no narritive, it more set up like:

cute, death, cute, death, cute

the worst part is that this movie shows cute things that are cute just for the sake of being cute, and that annoys me

(irony: 3rd favorite pony is fluttershy)

the best part is when bambi's mother died, because some thing happened,

(and being the evil troll that i am, i made sure to remind the audience at every opertunity)

the movie also contridicts its self, bambi's ,mother warned bambi that the medow is a dangerous place, yet they are in the medow every other scene, and they act suprised when some thing bad happens

over all i thought this was dull boring movie

Screw you, I love Bambi!

this would be the reaction of most of the white females in the class, except you didnt tell me that you hope i have a horrible death

Bambi is one of my favorite movies. It's one of the most beautifully animated movies I have ever seen with a powerful message.

Sorry that you were unable to get anything out of it on account of it not being fast paced enough for you.

• Brohoof 1

KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF BAMBI YOU IGNORANT SLOB!

Bambi was a classic whatever way you want to put it. The fact you say boring is insulting to the movie. IT isnt a god damn action film! The whole movie was emotional and cute. You not appreciating this eneough to bash the movie ISNT ALRIGHT. You cant say a movie is bad because there isn't cars and hot girls everywhere. Go watch Die Hard FFS.

The shear beaty and envirnment of this movie has yet to be capturred in any way to date. The level of your ignorance is outstanding, and somewhat funny.

I know this post will be deleted but this has to be seen...

• Brohoof 1

Bambi is one of my favorite movies. It's one of the most beautifully animated movies I have ever seen with a powerful message.

Sorry that you were unable to get anything out of it on account of it not being fast paced enough for you.

i can enjoy a slow movie, and yes it is very well animated, its just there was no story or plot, and nothing really happened in the movie

KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF BAMBI YOU IGNORANT SLOB!

Bambi was a classic whatever way you want to put it. The fact you say boring is insulting to the movie. IT isnt a god damn action film! The whole movie was emotional and cute. You not appreciating this eneough to bash the movie ISNT ALRIGHT. You cant say a movie is bad because there isn't cars and hot girls everywhere. Go watch Die Hard FFS.

The shear beaty and envirnment of this movie has yet to be capturred in any way to date. The level of your ignorance is outstanding, and somewhat funny.

I know this post will be deleted but this has to be seen...

whoa whoa whoa, settle down buddy, i simply like movies with story lines, and some form of plot,

this movie had none of that, and again, im not a fan of things being cute just for the sake of being cute

you can have something cute thats fine, but dont make it the main focus of the movie

and i never said i hated it because it didnt have cars or wemon in it

i can enjoy a slow movie, and yes it is very well animated, its just there was no story or plot, and nothing really happened in the movie

lol. I take it you don't like looking at paintings either?

Of course there was a story and a plot... It's a story about a young fawn growing up in the woods, it doesn't need a clear cut antagonist and anime battles to qualify as a story or have a plot lol.

• Brohoof 2

lol. I take it you don't like looking at paintings either?

Of course there was a story and a plot... It's a story about a young fawn growing up in the woods, it doesn't need a clear cut antagonist and anime battles to qualify as a story or have a plot lol.

i am aware of that, the reason i dont think it has a plot is well, nothing much happens, its just like "oh look at the cute little deer!" yes there is foreshadowing i will admit that

also im not a fan of spontanious romance with no build up

but then again i have no heart or soul

whoa whoa whoa, settle down buddy, i simply like movies with story lines, and some form of plot,

this movie had none of that, and again, im not a fan of things being cute just for the sake of being cute

you can have something cute thats fine, but dont make it the main focus of the movie

and i never said i hated it because it didnt have cars or wemon in it

You don't watch the movie, knowing what it is about. Women/cars are a metaphor. For not being cool enough. It is a film that isn't meant to be badass and is actually the oposite. I don't even know what made you watch the movie in the first place. Just because you don't like cute stuff doesn't let you overlook the intellectual value of the movie itself!

You don't watch the movie, knowing what it is about. Women/cars are a metaphor. For not being cool enough. It is a film that isn't meant to be badass and is actually the oposite. I don't even know what made you watch the movie in the first place. Just because you don't like cute stuff doesn't let you overlook the intellectual value of the movie itself!

i watched it in my biology class, i had no choice, as i said before, i can enjoy films that arnt filled with action

but i didnt see any message in bambi, other than hunters are bad people, and stay away from meadows

plenty of stuff happens... obviously you just didn't think any of it was very significant. Also, aside from the talking animal part of the movie it's meant to be a fairly accurate portrayal of the life of a deer and I don't think animals tend to spend much time building up their relationships lol

Well, I think I've said enough for this topic.

• Brohoof 1

i watched it in my biology class, i had no choice, as i said before, i can enjoy films that arnt filled with action

but i didnt see any message in bambi, other than hunters are bad people, and stay away from meadows

I guess some people are that shallow.

I guess some people are that shallow.

im not shallow, im quite the oppisite,

im just evil ok?

i have no heart, no soul, and very little emotion, sorry ok?

• Brohoof 1

I love how easily you bow to pressure based on angry people on the internet who happen to call you "shallow". That being said, I respect your opinion, except I don't agree with you nor do I think the review was too professional.

I love how easily you bow to pressure based on angry people on the internet who happen to call you "shallow". That being said, I respect your opinion, except I don't agree with you nor do I think the review was too professional.

I've come to grips with my heartlessness long ago, I'll be the first to admit my problems

But this little review was really more of my opinion of this movie, prhapse I should have called this thread something else