Flutter Sketch

Flutterstep

Looks really gorgeous. The only thing that came to my mind is that the right eye is larger then the left eye. Well job. I wish I could draw like that. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Looks really gorgeous. The only thing that came to my mind is that the right eye is larger then the left eye. Well job. I wish I could draw like that. ^_^

I know. I see all the errors :( I'll try to improve though :grin:

• Brohoof 1

:nom: 

Just now, Flutterstep said:

I know. I see all the errors :( I'll try to improve though :grin:

It still looks better then mine tho. ^_^ I just can't get the eyes and mouth right. 

Spoiler

1502131195606-1089122684.thumb.jpg.055584cec0f480b38c053b2f67d11500.jpg

• Brohoof 2

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Foxy Socks said:

I love the proportions! I've tried drawing ponies, most recenrly her, and I would rather not show my poor attempt. Another thing I like is the detail in the eyes! How were you able to do that?

For the eyes I just lightly shaded the iris, making the top and bottom slightly darker. I only used a regular pencil for it. You should show your drawing, you never know how good it is; we are all our own worse critic :P

Edited by Flutterstep
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Amazing drawing, my friend.

I think you have a lot of talent

Also you chose a very good pony to draw :>

• Brohoof 1

:catface:

2 minutes ago, Astralshy said:

Amazing drawing, my friend.

I think you have a lot of talent

Also you chose a very good pony to draw :>

Thank you, Astral! :fluttershy:

It's been a while since I've drawn ponies. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Thank you, Astral! :fluttershy:

It's been a while since I've drawn ponies. :awwthanks:

You're welcome :>

Never to late, to start drawing ponies again

Actually, if I had time I would also start drawing ponies. So relaxing thing to do

• Brohoof 1

:catface:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice drawing, Fluttersetp!

• Brohoof 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90