Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kinda slow...

apMechorse

Prepare for fun on several different scales.

No, but I've went twice, if a panel doesn't interest you, the people are super nice. Just walk around and see what is around, that's what I do when I go to conventions. You never know what you're going to see. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This last BronyCon was my first ever convention. For the 2018 year I've already got passes for BabsCon, EFNW and I'm planning on getting another sponsor pass for BronyCon again once they are available. 2018 is going to be at least 20% cooler than 2017.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I might sound a bit foalish die to me being part of the BABS staff, but I can assure you that this con is a great one. If you are interested in pony lore, video games, or just wanting to escape you your troubles, THIS  con (and the attendees) are a wonderful bunch that are open to 1 lending a helping hand to it's members and 2 an all around bunch of ponies that come together once a year for (in my humble opinion) for fun. ... Ps I help run the ' Trixie's Table top gaming' but ask around or best yet see for yourself how eveeypony is hyped up about BABS. ... You night not be I to ponies, but you still can have a blast at this con or another. ... I personally hope you attend. ~Nicklepony