Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sunset Rose

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Sunset Rose!

I was wondering: "Who is your best friend from Canterlot?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Aww! I wish I could say Twilight Sparkle, but we only spoke in the library when we were fillies sadly. My employer is probably my best friend now... a lot of the friends I made in school have moved away or have families now. I need to get out more!

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Aww! I wish I could say Twilight Sparkle, but we only spoke in the library when we were fillies sadly. My employer is probably my best friend now... a lot of the friends I made in school have moved away or have families now. I need to get out more!

Everypony is my Best Friend, Sunset Rose. :P

"Have you ever considered moving to Ponyville to be Twilight Sparkle's Royal Book Recommender?" 

"I'm offering you a job." :twi:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Everypony is my Best Friend, Sunset Rose. :P

"Have you ever considered moving to Ponyville to be Twilight Sparkle's Royal Book Recommender?" 

"I'm offering you a job." :twi:

Haha, well... I would love to but I am pretty rooted where I am now. Canterlot has become home for me. I like my job, I love my home and I like the capital. ^ ^

But hopefully you'll keep that offer open should I ever reconsider!

1 minute ago, Sunset Rose said:

Haha, well... I would love to but I am pretty rooted where I am now. Canterlot has become home for me. I like my job, I love my home and I like the capital. ^ ^

But hopefully you'll keep that offer open should I ever reconsider!

I will. :adorkable:

"Are you a fan of the Wonderbolt races at the Canterlot speedway?" 

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I will. :adorkable:

"Are you a fan of the Wonderbolt races at the Canterlot speedway?" 

You know I've never seen the Wonderbolts before. I really want to now that the element of loyalty is a member, I hear the show is a real spectacle. There's always something getting in the way like work or my general habit of not attending town functions like I should. cx

8 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Have you ever had the amazing Canadian invention of Hawaiian Pizza?

(I never have before! Maybe I should before I leave the Americas. :p)

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

Since living in Canterlot, do you have a favorite part of the city you like to visit?

I may have answered this before, but I can't remember. The old grain silos by the dorms of Celestia's school stand on top of a series of huge cellars that have been renovated by the older students as cafes, bars, hangouts and whatnot. The whole place is very ambient and cosmopolitan but relatively quiet as well. You typically see many young ponies on dates or artistically-minded unicorns practicing their magic below. It's a very relaxing place.I am no longer a student, but I still go there often. ^ ^

On 6/30/2018 at 8:54 PM, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hey, Sunset!

What is your favourite dessert?

Hey there Nightfall!

Well right now I've got an unbearable craving for ice cream. :x
Summer months always make me want ice cream, but I told myself I'd be good for a while...

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Sunset Rose!

I was wondering: "Have you ever personally delivered a book to either Princess Celestia or Princess Luna?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Hi Sparklefan! ^ ^'

I have actually delivered several to Princess Celestia, though I have only seen Princess Luna a hooffull of times, she is rather elusive for me unfortunately. For her school she often prefers some of the less modern textbooks to teach from, though I think eventually they will give way to the standards her school is held to. :huh:

Just now, goofyg65 said:

hi sunset rose have you heard of the spongebob movie 2004. hint i am a goofy goober

(I don't think I've ever even seen an episode of that cartoon, sorry. ^ ^; )

Just now, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hey, Sunset!

How is life in Latvia?

I've actually recently moved to America! Though I will be moving back in the next couple of years. Life here is... okay, but I am terribly homesick. cx )

10 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Hi Sparklefan! ^ ^'

I have actually delivered several to Princess Celestia, though I have only seen Princess Luna a hooffull of times, she is rather elusive for me unfortunately. For her school she often prefers some of the less modern textbooks to teach from, though I think eventually they will give way to the standards her school is held to. :huh:

Maybe, Princess Celestia is unwilling to accept change? :ooh:

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Maybe, Princess Celestia is unwilling to accept change? :ooh:

She will have to or the wrath of the E.E.A. may come down upon her. But there's a certain value in arcane magics that can't always be denied. :)

1 minute ago, Midnight madness said:

How often are you on the forums?

(Oh... I'd say relatively often. I'm logged in all day, every day checking threads, addressing reports, stalking people I like, etc. I just tend to be more reserved about posting often.)

8 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

What is one thing you really want to happen in this current generation of MLP before it eventually ends?

(I've kind of wanted the show to give a canon appreciation to Lauren Faust for starting the fourth generation. Maybe they include her alicorn character somewhere or just give a slight, subtle nod to it at some point in the show, that would be nice. Lord knows she's received plenty of praise from the fans, but it would be really neat to see the show itself under its current staff give her that kind of reference.

Outside of that, I don't really know. I had this wacky idea that some day Celestia and/or Luna would retire from their positions and eventually relinquish their powers to Twilight (and Cadence, I guess) and they'd be able to live out their lives like normal ponies, but it seems like quite a stretch. Good question!)

2 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

(I've kind of wanted the show to give a canon appreciation to Lauren Faust for starting the fourth generation. Maybe they include her alicorn character somewhere or just give a slight, subtle nod to it at some point in the show, that would be nice. Lord knows she's received plenty of praise from the fans, but it would be really neat to see the show itself under its current staff give her that kind of reference.

Outside of that, I don't really know. I had this wacky idea that some day Celestia and/or Luna would retire from their positions and eventually relinquish their powers to Twilight (and Cadence, I guess) and they'd be able to live out their lives like normal ponies, but it seems like quite a stretch. Good question!)

Hmm... A canonized appreciation of Lauren Faust would be really nice. She may no longer be part of the current team making or financing the show but I think she'd appreciate it and I think the fans would, too.

That last bit there with the two princesses giving up their powers and letting Twi and Cadance take over sounds like a good idea for a series finale, which could also make room for a comic series or some spin off material designed to appeal to the fandom long after the show ends :ooh:. How has Hasbro not thought of any of this yet?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hmm, no one seems to have asked you anything here in a while...

What do you like most about MLP Forums?

(Well for one thing, I've made a lot of friends here. :)

This community has a history with me and I'm more comfortable here than in other places. I like to keep up with what's going on with everyone here. For the forum specifically? Ignoring the fact that ponies are an interest of mine, it feels more open and accessible than other places I could go like reddit.)