Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Purple Sky - A new name, an old friend.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Well, long time ago I a came across this treasure map. It spoke about a wonderfull land of humans living in magnificent realm of magic and beauty....(Okay, maybe I just google but dramatic is like my thing)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Dont really remmber, begun to watch the show 2 seasons in when I was about 14 years old. Never really stoped watching, even if my activity in different Mlp related social media has been on and off.

Purple Sky 

A new name, an old friend

I like that name, it feels fresh. Why I took it, well its simple really. Purple is my favorit colour. The sky symbolise often stand as a symbole of change. A red sky could be a new beginning, a blue sky could be an intresting future but a Purple Sky is the Sky of mystery. 

I have been part of this community since 2014, with exception for a long brake of inactivity. As in every person you go through some small and some major identity changes, the fall of my youtube channel was one mine. Not that my channel was any good, I really did not care about how good or bad it was doing, just that it was fun to do. Then after a 2 years of maintaing it, I let it die. It felt right then and I still think it was a good decision. The thing doe, when it died my spirit and intrest for mlp drop too. Today Im greatfull that I never stoped watching. Back then I though I should take the step and just grow up. I wanted to stop wasting time on childish and cute things(even if I today now that these were just social norms and bondaries). 

Today I have learn that being intressted in cute and childish things is just one part of my personallity. When we grow up we are suposed to take on the role of an adult but that role is often shaped with faulty norms and invalid bondaries. I learn that what really count is that you like who you become and respect others. I know its not the aline with the status qoe to love this show as an adult but we all have are special intrests. 

I want to be honest with you, I dont know where I'm going with this but I wanted to explain why it took me so long to get back on this forum. On a more practical note, Im studying on a university right now so my time is kinda limited. Therefore my visits here are not to be regulary but I will check in every now and then. Thank you for your time. 

//Purple Sky

• Brohoof 3