Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Highschool Friendship (1x1 between me and Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dream Walker

Dynamo blushes and smiles at his girlfriend's compliment. "Thank you and I can say the same thing about you Lilac. I will always prefer you as yourself in the real world. Your beauty knows no bounds, sweetheart." He leans down and kisses his girlfriend on the cheek. He smiles sadly, but nods reassuringly. "Mom and I have gone through a lot. It felt like a part of us has been missing for a long time now. She never said it, but I knew she misses my dad very much. I can say the same thing because he goofiness made life less scary, in a way. Meeting you and your family has helped us in a lot of ways. I guess my mom found some close friends who were friends as well with my dad. For me, I found true love and happiness and I can smile again. I can't thank you enough for entering my life and lighting up my world." He says, but looks on curiously at the happy looking Eevee. He holds his arms open and awaits for what the Eevee will do. He was surprised as the Eevee leaped out of Lilac's arms and into his embrace. He caught the Eevee, who was looking up at Dynamo eagerly. "It seems like you want to choose me as your trainer and friend, huh?" He asks as the Eevee yips happily. Dynamo smiles and hugs the Eevee and holds him close. "I'll gladly be your trainer, if it means you can be my friend Eevee." He says and looks to Lilac with a grin. "It seems I got myself an Eevee, sweetheart." He says while happily chuckling.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac smiles and blushes at his compliment "T-thank you Dynamo, no-no one outside of family or auntie's friends has said anything that nice to me" she says, cuddling the Pokemon and her boyfriend, smiling as the Evvee did choose Dynamo to be his friend and trainer. "I think it's so nice how you want your pokemon to be your friends as well as your way of progressing on your way to be a Pokemon master" she says "It shows you truly do have a good heart" she says, gently resting her head on his chest "And you are right, I would be devastated if any of my family passed away" she says and smiles happily "And I feel the same way about you coming into my life and lighting it up, I was beginning to think if Cadence was wrong in thinking I'd be better off at Canterlot High, but then you came along and proved me wrong"

@Dream Walker

Dynamo smiles and nods while cuddling his girlfriend. "It's true, you know? I wouldn't lie to you, Lilac. That, and you should hear it more often. No matter what, you'll always be beautiful to me." He nods once more as he placed his Eevee gently onto the ground. He smiles and chuckles as he noticed Eevee jump and curl itself into Dynamo's lap. "I know what you mean. I understand Pokemon can be used for different things. Be it as pets or for some to be used as evil. To me, they are all still living creatures, so it would be fair to treat them as friends and family. Hopefully I'll make a strong team and build the bonds necessary to become a Pokemon champion." He smiles as he pets Eevee on the head and scratches it's ears. He chuckles as he felt Eevee lean into the pets from it's trainer. Dynamo nods to Lilac while wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "It's been a long time, but I'm just glad that my mom and I are slowly getting back to our old selves. I know it won't be the same, but we can only move forward from here on out. I'm also glad I was able to help prove you wrong. You're a really nice girl, Lilac. Either as a friend or as a significant other, I would always be there for you. I can promise you that, sweetheart." He says while looking into her eyes. Nothing, but warmth, truth and love in his own eyes.

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac continued to blush at all of the compliments that Dynamo was giving her and smiles at him "Y-you, that first time we met when you helped me up after a bully tripped me over, I couldn't stop blushing as I thought you were quite cute and handsome, and well...I still do": she says, kissing his cheek and looking around "Want to have a friendly battle? My Sylveon against your Umbreon?" she asks with a smile "Or perhaps your Houndoom against my Rockruff?" she asks, and even though she had suggested a friendly Pokemon battle, she was also quite content to just snuggle with Dynamo and their Pokemon, especially since Rockruff was cutely wagging his tail and Litten was purring happily.