Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

22 hours ago, Truffles said:

If they don't pull any punches with the problems Silverstream is having, she could zoom to the top of the list and instantly become my favorite of the Student 6.

I can bet that we won't see much more of Silverstreams problem beyond what was in the animatic. 

This is rolling up to be the BEST season of the series for me! :D

Just don't screw up Father Knows Best, please! It's supposed to be Spike's big moment of unity, and one of his biggest developing episodes! I do not want to see it being wasted on just repeating the same moral from Dragon Quest and have it not go anywhere new for Spike! If they do it right, this will definitely 100% be my new favorite season, no questions asked!

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:16 AM, Starlightglimmerfan19 said:

It’s far from the best of the season my friend season 7 still the best season with season 6 pretty close. Plus seasons 4 and season 5 are way better than season 8.

I respectfully disagree with Season 6 being close to being the best. Too underwhelming.

• 2 weeks later...

Christ, can countries and other streaming providers stop airing episodes way too early? What happened to regular airings on Saturdays? Do they simply not have a care that spoilers are almost always inbound? Spoilers create nothing but problems, yet they seemed to disregard it altogether. :bea:

• 5 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned
  • 2 years later...
On 11/4/2017 at 9:42 PM, LeafFerret said:

One of the Mane 6 members or Starlight doing Twilight's job for the day.

A Chrysalis episode

A episode based on the villains of the show.

A football related episode

A episode based on Cadance and Shining Armor

A prequel episode based on the Mane 6

Another episode on Pear Butter.