Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

29 minutes ago, Gachin said:

This season sure is promising; can't wait for it to begin :o 

Hide contents

i mean, spike dad episode? No way

Yeah, it seems like a great one, really excited for it. Just one week!

Just now, RyanMahaffe said:

Just gotta stay strong, hype is intense but we can win.

You're right; plus let's not get on the hype train, or disappointement could meet us... as always xD

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, We. said:

With what you're saying in the spoilers,

Hide contents

either you or me are going to be disappointed somehow and someway. Talk to me in PM if you wish.

I'd rather not. Hearing your opinion would probably put me in a bad mood. No offense, but best not to say anything! ;)

16 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

I'd rather not. Hearing your opinion would probably put me in a bad mood. No offense, but best not to say anything! ;)

Point taken!

• Brohoof 1

I have a question guys; but spoiler:

Spoiler

do any of you actually want to see Tirek reformed ? he seems like he'll be back in the ending of season 8, and there is a chance he'll be reformed. But I would actually prefer seeing him as a neutral one; like he really doesn't care anymore you know? I mean they could bring his brother back to tell him "yay friendship " and all, but seeing as how he seems to reject his brother, I don't think that should work

Would actually want to know your thoughts guys :rarity: 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Gachin said:

I have a question guys; but spoiler:

Hide contents

do any of you actually want to see Tirek reformed ? he seems like he'll be back in the ending of season 8, and there is a chance he'll be reformed. But I would actually prefer seeing him as a neutral one; like he really doesn't care anymore you know? I mean they could bring his brother back to tell him "yay friendship " and all, but seeing as how he seems to reject his brother, I don't think that should work

Would actually want to know your thoughts guys :rarity: 

Only if Scorpan's gonna do it.

I have one week to marathon all the episodes involving non-ponies (Dragon, Griffon, Changeling, Yak, and Hippogriff) and the Map in preparation of the premiere. Wish me luck!

4 minutes ago, We. said:

I have one week to marathon all the episodes involving non-ponies (Dragon, Griffon, Changeling, Yak, and Hippogriff) and the Map in preparation of the premiere. Wish me luck!

What do ya need luck for? You're just watching episodes! :P 

6 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

What do ya need luck for? You're just watching episodes! :P 

Yeah, but I only have a week to watch all those episodes before the Premiere. Luckily my schedule will permit me. That's why I wish for luck.

• Brohoof 1

I was hoping more in detail about aj and apple looms parents also scootloos parents. Maybe discord too?  King sombra before he became bad.  The ponies in olden times that raised the moon and sun before celestia. How cadence because princess of crystal empire If it vanished a long time ago but she had her cutie mark from a young age.

Twilight hanging out with her canterlot friends

Derpy and dr whooves episode

Pipsqueak getting a cutie mark, 

Spikes parents

Edited by ChocolateSwirl

This premiere could be more than school sitcom, its an Equestria school drama with some arguments about school policies or even some politics, Canterlot ponies love politics.
This could be the most exciting non-adventure premiere. Even i love Celestia Advices but its still a sitcom episode and not deserved to be a premiere. A premiere should set up the theme for the whole season and this premiere already did it to me before it airs: SCHOOL!!! (Awwww, i hate school and love it at the same time).

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, RyanMahaffe said:

4 days...
4 DAYS...
4 DAAAYSS!!
My excitement for this premiere grows with every second I wait for it.

Your excitement is reaching pic that shouldn't be possible

Spoiler

1521577932-exci.png

here is the graph of your excitement

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Gachin said:

Your excitement is reaching pic that shouldn't be possible

Reveal hidden contents

1521577932-exci.png

here is the graph of your excitement

That pic is truth.

Oh yeah, and hopefully we can get #mlpseason8 trending on Twitter this Satuday like we did last year with s7.

9 minutes ago, RyanMahaffe said:

That pic is truth.

Oh yeah, and hopefully we can get #mlpseason8 trending on Twitter this Satuday like we did last year with s7.

oh yeah? That happened? 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Gachin said:

oh yeah? That happened? 

Not sure about general twitter trends, but it did show up on a lot of peoples trending even though Twitter does somewhat personalize trends based on the user.

2 minutes ago, RyanMahaffe said:

Not sure about general twitter trends, but it did show up on a lot of peoples trending even though Twitter does somewhat personalize trends based on the user.

Well I'm not sure MLP is as popular as one year ago; we'll see :)

• Brohoof 1