Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm coming back!

Nightfall Gloam

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watched some episodes of it online, found I liked Twilight Sparkle quite a bit, decided to give the show another chance, and here I am. Fan since April 2014

Hello again, everyone!

Its me, Nightfall Gloam (formerly shoyrumaster11). When I first joined the fandom back in April 8th 2014, I was a regular here at MLP Forums, but, did leave after some issues I had with the website back then... 

A lot has changed since I last visited here, as I've been getting more into my hobbies (mainly drawing and animation), building more of a presence on social media platforms, and I even met my girlfriend, who I am currently in a long distance relationship with late last year. I am also now a TAFE student and I plan on getting ready to move out of my house ASAP so I can live independently. I've also gradually become more confident over the years, and have attempted to be more social, though I still have a long way to go. 

Of course, the more things change, the more things stay the same, and that is true for me, as I do still like Twilight Sparkle (and unicorns in general), and I am still quite a fan of MLP: FiM (though, I'm not nearly as obsessive as I once was). I have missed being here, honestly.

• Brohoof 4

O.o

I remember you! 2014 MLPF World Cup thread and the Twilight Sparkle Fan Club! I am pleased you are back ... and I am pleased that my memory is still fairly sharp. 

Welcome Back!

• Brohoof 2

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeello Nightfall Gloam !!!  
Welcome back to the forum ! Always good to see ponies coming back !
You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

• Brohoof 2