Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum users you wish would come back?

Vulcan

I have a handful of friends I miss...

Princess Pinny... She's not coming back, and I had a chance to reconnect with her, but I was too slow, and staff banned her alt account before I realized. 

@RenaTheRagDoll is another user I miss. I met her back in 2014, and we became friends. I agreed to help her with something I don't remember what, but the next day she made a status update saying how she wasn't feeling well then disappeared. I assumed the worst has happened to her until she returned early 2016, but again I wasn't there to reconnect with her, and she left again.

@M.DerpyJane Was the first friend I ever made here back in 2014. She would always keep my spirits up when I felt down, and I felt like I had someone I could look up to. I remember her telling me she was too shy to post anywhere so she would only talk with me. I'm pretty sure that has changed though. She stayed here until 23rd of December 2015 where she left the forums.

@Melody Word She was a highly energetic soul from what I can remember about her. I loved RPing with her, but lately she's been gone. I haven't seen her in over a year, and hope to see her again.

The Pixelated Pony This guy hosted the greatest RP I've ever done back when he was only a muffin, this is where I met @Melody Word, and @JonasDarkmane. A lot of my RP skills I got from that one RP. This RP lasted a year before the four of us eventually split off. We've RPed other times afterwards, but none as great as that one. He eventually unfriended me for some reason, and I felt hurt because of that, but now today I learned he was banned, so I won't be seeing him anymore.

So long my friends... may we meet again someday.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would really enjoy seeing @TwilightAngel back on the forums (If he didn't leave, he's on so little I didn't even keep track) and I want to see @Pac-Master on the forums way more often. @Derpy Muffins was also fun to have on the forums.

Life has been stopping me from posting alot on here(or anywhere really). And it doesn't help i lost interest in the show. I still watch it,but stopped caring.So you might see me on here once in a while. Maybe

Edited by TwilightAngel
  • Brohoof 1

I miss alot of the crazy peeps who where here back when I first joined. Pretty sure 99% of them were banned for being just too uncontainable for their own good. 

In particular I miss Doc Volt, I liked his drawings and general craziness. I managed to get him unbanned once, Wrote a fancy letter and everything, got him unbanned and within 24 hours got himself banned again for linking a youtube video of surgery on a heart (a pig's heart if I recall right, kind of a dumb reason to get banned as they show kids video's like that to educate children on biology but if we're all gonna be soft little wimps over a bit of blood... *mumble mumble*)

Others come to mind but some had a habit of changing their names... alot XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You should have missed me cause i didn't active for some months (almost a year?)

I will be active sometimes or rarely because i am playing guitar, My first achievement is to be a guitarist.

Edited by HammerHead

(edited)

Quartzy....or @Lady Kiriness

She still visits every now and then but I was planning to make this post since way back! ^ ^ . She's one of the first good budds I've made on this site. I always switch my name and avie each month for the sake of minor trolling...and Quartz is the reason I do that  :orly:

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Quartzy....or @Lady Kiriness,

She still visits every now and then but I was planning to make this post since way back! ^ ^ . She's one of the first good budds I've made on this site. I always switch my name and avie each month for the sake of minor trolling...and Quartz is the reason I do that :orly:

Thank you for being one of the ones who brought be back. :rarity:

One of the many forumers I miss is @TigerGeekGuy. He was a great friend of mine who always had something very insightful to say, and he was more caring than he realizes. It was great meeting another fan of Excision! He had his reasons for leaving, but I hope he visits sometime.

Edited by Lady Kiriness
  • Brohoof 2

I miss alot of the crazy peeps who where here back when I first joined. Pretty sure 99% of them were banned for being just too uncontainable for their own good. 

In particular I miss Doc Volt, I liked his drawings and general craziness. I managed to get him unbanned once, Wrote a fancy letter and everything, got him unbanned and within 24 hours got himself banned again for linking a youtube video of surgery on a heart (a pig's heart if I recall right, kind of a dumb reason to get banned as they show kids video's like that to educate children on biology but if we're all gonna be soft little wimps over a bit of blood... *mumble mumble*)

Others come to mind but some had a habit of changing their names... alot XD

Roooood, didn't even miss me

There are quiet some friends I used towrite with etc. that weren't online like forever anymore, announced or not, barely active anymore/Lost interest in MLP or just getting banned. Too many to name, don't remember all names.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

all these poor people missing friends nainly because they were banned. Mods can be pretty heartless in my opinion and stuff.

We don't miss them because they were banned...we missed them because they meant a lot to us. ^ ^

Edited by Crescent Light

So many users.. Many of which I lost contact with, there have been so many great people on here. Then usually, due to personal reason or any other reason such as banned or whatever just happens. You may even plan on keeping in touch, even do so for a while but then it just sort of fades away difficult for me mentioning those users as honestly I'd feel like I was leaving some out and that would be unfair. Since they were all great people.

• Brohoof 1

In no special order,

@Artemis, ​@hip-indeed, ​@Lightning Bliss, ​ (SCS), and ​@Zygen.

Okay I lied - it was a special order.  Alphabetical.   :orly: 

Hopefully I didn't forget to put someone in the list, but knowing me I probably did, lol.

~ Miles

Edit: Oh btw, I purposely left out Ghostfacekiller because I thought he was a cunt.  :toldya:

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 2

I may not be the most loyal internet friend...

I may not be the most... interactive...

I may not be the most... responsive...

And I may not be social in general...

But I wish everyone would come back

• Brohoof 1

Isbel Lhant is who I wan't to see come back. He started this topic called Ask Rarity and I still have some unanswered questions I'd like him to look over (as Rarity)

Edited by IsraelYabuki

I think i really miss Artemis the most. He was probably the first guy here, when i started, that was very nice to me.

Mods can be pretty heartless in my opinion and stuff.

Mods just do their job.

Besides, not all of the guys we miss, have been banned. Some also just left.

• Brohoof 1

There are a few people I would love to see, though I have contact with all of them, but nonetheless, Daring, Felix, SCS, Ghostie. To name a few.

• Brohoof 1