Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum users you wish would come back?

Vulcan

There isn't really anyone I miss specifically. Most of the people who I would miss I know on Discord or Steam. 

Though I guess in general, there is a lot of people I do miss back from when I joined the forums. It's kinda sad to look back at their profiles and see that they've been inactive for years when I remembered seeing them around all the time.  

I never found out what happened to @Lady Kiriness. Kiri was one of the best people I met in my early days here. We were mutual followers back when I still used Twitter. Then she suddenly stopped coming here and her social media vanished.

@N.W. was cool, too. I suspect they knew what really happened to Kiri but I didn't want to intrude out of respect for both of them because I know they were close.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

@QueenRainbowDash Met because of our shared love for Rainbow dash

@GlimGlam This user is the first person ever to show me the forums, first person i talked to and it was sad to see him go, i think about it everyday

@TheRockARooster Hes kinda on and off at the moment

@no_longer_here Was Lucky Bolt, one of the best sectionals (she was exsectional....sorry) we had, again we were never close but not apart

@Dawn-Sunlight One of my favorite users on here, we had great fun :blush:

@FluttershyWonders i'm not sure how we met, but he was great

@stack_overflow Was Xeltor, I never really knew him but we had some small talk now and then in forums games

Edited by HeavenSunset
  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish @Le Trotteur Sauvage to come back. He canceled his discord and it was my only way to keep in touch with him. He left so sudden. He was my first ever friend on this forum. Even though I never say it but it’s not like we both needed to- since we both know how a close our friendship is. I missed his jokes, tease and our silly “bromance” moments on the game forum:ButtercupLaugh:- and I do wish we had more time to chat. I only wish him the best but yes I do miss him a lot. I guess my only regret is not able to give more time to have a good conversation with him as I should have and letting him know how much our friendship means to me- I have made few other friends here, but he hit me differently. But I do enjoy the time we have together even when it’s mostly on game forum. 

• Hugs 1